North Korea

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/
noun
noun: hypocrite; plural noun: hypocrites
a person/spola who indulges in hypocrisy.

See Spolacrite for an indepth explanation.

Spo·la·crite
ˈspo,ləˌkrit/
noun-very nasty Lying noun

also referred to as a " ball thief "
further descriptions can be - filthy filner follower
a liar who lies with lies after having lied about lies

So where are we again with North Korea? Last I heard Kim kick Pompano out and seems like he only wants to deal with Trump.
But then again seeings as last time Trump gave him the carrot, I'd assume the next summit is where Trump shows him the stick. And that I'd guess is where we get to see if the Kim and Trump are ready to bring NK into the 21st century.

So to recap where our relationship with NK currently stands... we've called off all military drills to practice defending the South from North Korean attack... and yet NK continues working on missiles that would let their nukes reach 'merica.

I thought Trump talked himself up as a first rate negotiator. Hmm am I alone is thinking we've seen little evidence backing up that claim?

So to recap where our relationship with NK currently stands... we've called off all military drills to practice defending the South from North Korean attack... and yet NK continues working on missiles that would let their nukes reach 'merica.

I thought Trump talked himself up as a first rate negotiator. Hmm am I alone is thinking we've seen little evidence backing up that claim?
Trump is pretty much O'fer.

We've been conducting military drills to defend the South from North Korean attack for the last 50 years. Those lessons are not that quickly unlearned. Don't let your fear and ignorance scare or blind you to how the real world works. Why all of a sudden are you people now believing what Trump says in regard to "military drills to practice defending the South from North Korean attack"? You people crack me up.

We've been conducting military drills to defend the South from North Korean attack for the last 50 years. Those lessons are not that quickly unlearned. Don't let your fear and ignorance scare or blind you to how the real world works. Why all of a sudden are you people now believing what Trump says in regard to "military drills to practice defending the South from North Korean attack"? You people crack me up.

What "you people" do you mean? There are lots of quotes from top brass I can give you. But hey, we both know you won't read them or bother to self reflect in the slightest so why bother I say.

So what's your solution to NK? More do nothing? I thought Trump was going to fix this. Unfortunately desire and ability are two different things..

What "you people" do you mean? There are lots of quotes from top brass I can give you. But hey, we both know you won't read them or bother to self reflect in the slightest so why bother I say.

So what's your solution to NK? More do nothing? I thought Trump was going to fix this. Unfortunately desire and ability are two different things..
Be patient grasshoppa, at least he is trying.

Is blindly your word of the day?

Seemed like the right word for the job...

So no thoughts of Trump/Putin's love fest in Helsinki? Man Trump really can't quit him, can he? I'm surprised you don't have more to say on this. The right wing think tanks in Washington still aren't sure what to say, so obviously you wouldn't have your own opinion yet I suppose.

Still nothing from Bruddah? Come on buddy... military talk is the only thing you're interesting to talk to about. The Trump guys will still love you even if you point out his actions so far are looking really clueless for a guy who demands a military parade in his own honor?

Still nothing from Bruddah? Come on buddy... military talk is the only thing you're interesting to talk to about. The Trump guys will still love you even if you point out his actions so far are looking really clueless for a guy who demands a military parade in his own honor?

I forgot about that parade. Maybe if we hustle up the demise of t we can save a little more money,

You sheeple.

Still nothing but parrot garble..

Seemed like the right word for the job...

So no thoughts of Trump/Putin's love fest in Helsinki? Man Trump really can't quit him, can he? I'm surprised you don't have more to say on this. The right wing think tanks in Washington still aren't sure what to say, so obviously you wouldn't have your own opinion yet I suppose.
I will let you know tonight after I watch it.

Back