Legends Classic Tourney Schedule

Nice.. It would be great to play them in the semi finals ..A vs D. We have not faced them in years ..

Personally I hope that doesn't happen for you. I think a few other teams in group D feel the same way. Knocked some rust off in CRL play in. Should be ready to rumble on the 20th I hope.

Personally I hope that doesn't happen for you. I think a few other teams in group D feel the same way. Knocked some rust off in CRL play in. Should be ready to rumble on the 20th I hope.
I did not check on any scores this past weekend . How did LAGSD do?

I was talking about LAGSD group for CRL . He said it was tough.

LAGSD was in this group but they didn't play those teams, since groups A and B had only 3 teams, they crossed played each other so LAGSD ended up playing against...

Albion SC G06 Academy - Whittaker
Real So Cal G06 White
IE SURF G06 PREMIER DO

Two of those are strong teams

LAGSD was in this group but they didn't play those teams, since groups A and B had only 3 teams, they crossed played each other so LAGSD ended up playing against...

Albion SC G06 Academy - Whittaker
Real So Cal G06 White
IE SURF G06 PREMIER DO

Two of those are strong teams
That makes more sense...

Barring any movement of teams here is the next group. If there is team movement an addendum will be made to reflect the change.

Group “B”

Slammers Elite (CB)

Beach LB (RP)

LAGSB (RDi)

West Coast (DSw)

Group Overview: This ensemble of teams is well balanced in that there are teams that seem out right favorites and others that can upset them. With many new additions only to be assembled at a new club with a well-known and familiar face in CB is Slammers Elite. This team will distinctly reflect CB’s style and ethic. They will play a quick passing game and move the ball forward. And will apply pressure at every turn. Beach also will play a fast moving game with off the ball pressure and trying to close the passing lanes. This will allow them to transition quickly and create scoring opportunities. And look for them to take a chance long or strike shots from outside. LAGSB squad seems to have retained much of their players from last year and will certainly be cohesive. They play a methodical game with a moderate tempo. They collectively will look to play together. West Coast led by DS plays a controlled and passing oriented game that seeks to move the ball with real purpose. This will be done with short passes, playing wide, and dribbling at the opposition. As with many teams will rely on their midfield to be the heart of the operation.

It appears the schedule is back up and the groups remain the same. Here is the next group.

Group “C”

So Cal Blues (BH & RR)

Legends South (SL)

LAGSB Pre-Academy 1 (DS)

FCGS (CG)

Group Overview: Another balanced group with quality sides. So Cal Blues appears to have gone out and picked up a few players to bolster their squad. This includes a formidable goalie. With a joint coaching staff it will be interesting to see how this team plays and if one approach over powers the other. Or will they meet in the middle? Legends South had some positive results in CRL and will look to build off of them. They too are looking to also make an impression and will have the chance here with this particular lineup of teams. LAGSB has added a few additions bringing added depth to the team. They will play a possession style game building out of the back and working the ball through various channels. Passes will be of plenty, with off the ball movement, and done with pace. FCGS is another group who embrace a possession game. They also have made a few additions who are team oriented. They will look to spread the field by working the ball to the inside, to the back, and right back out to the flanks.

Here is the last group.

Group “D”

Beach SB (JT)

Albion Academy (MW)

LAGSD (NE)

Legends North (CA)

Group Overview: This ensemble of sides has the making of true parody possible. Beach SB is not the team from last year. They have a revamped outfit and a new coach. To be honest not sure what to expect. This may be their first true outing having bypassed CRL play-in. Albion is a fun team to watch. They like to ping the ball around the field with fervor. They will utilize their midfield to set the tempo and create chances with individual skill or nicely patterned passing schemes. LAGSD started slow in CRL, but finished off well with improved play despite not getting the result they were seeking. Looks like they are headed in the right direction and may be ready to step it up. Legends North has seemingly caught the eye of a few with their CRL results. Not having yet finished play-in they have a game to play and could qualify for CRL with a win over Surf.

Back