Legends Classic Tourney Schedule

- Did Beach SB's coach DiGenova move to LAGSB?

- CB at Slammers, how many girls moved from Strikers OC to his team? I also notice that GotSoccer is crediting his CB's Slammers FC team with Aguirre's Strikers OC teams victories. Is this accurate? I remember a similar thing when BW took his Arsenal team to Anaheim Surf.

- A.Winn is coaching the other Slammers team? Isn't he formerly of LAGOC aka Irvine Slammers?

- D.Souza is coaching LAGSB A and B teams this year?

Also, I notice the change in marketing to label teams as "Pre-Academy" LOL. Good luck to all the teams. I look forward to see how FCGS has improved, they're on my list of teams to watch in the coming years.

Re: Rebels, I believe this is the team with the goalie that made 06 ODP squad.

LAG San Diego's "super goalie" moved to SC Blues? Which one, don't they have multiple in this age group?

- CB at Slammers, how many girls moved from Strikers OC to his team? I also notice that GotSoccer is crediting his CB's Slammers FC team with Aguirre's Strikers OC teams victories. Is this accurate? I remember a similar thing when BW took his Arsenal team to Anaheim Surf.

- A.Winn is coaching the other Slammers team? Isn't he formerly of LAGOC aka Irvine Slammers?

-Yes, DiGenova is at LAGSB.
Yes, DS is coaching both LAGSB PA1 and 2.
-Not sure on the number but several of CB current 06 team came from PA team. And, he is a very good recruiter. And, it is very interesting they are getting GotSoccer credit, but that will change as the info will have to be updated.
-Yes, Winn has the second team. And, left Irvine Slammers before the merger.

-Yes, DiGenova is at LAGSB.
Yes, DS is coaching both LAGSB PA1 and 2.
-Not sure on the number but several of CB current 06 team came from PA team. And, he is a very good recruiter. And, it is very interesting they are getting GotSoccer credit, but that will change as the info will have to be updated.
-Yes, Winn has the second team. And, left Irvine Slammers before the merger.
To be honest I am not sure if Winn has the second team, even if Slammers are now using the term elite. I can only imagine he will put together a good and high scoring sqaud.

Also, I notice the change in marketing to label teams as "Pre-Academy" LOL. Good luck to all the teams. I look forward to see how FCGS has improved, they're on my list of teams to watch in the coming years.

Re: Rebels, I believe this is the team with the goalie that made 06 ODP squad.

LAG San Diego's "super goalie" moved to SC Blues? Which one, don't they have multiple in this age group?
Yes the Rebels goalie made ODP if I remember correctly and the LAGSD goalie left for Blues (confirmed). Software Test can update you on FCGS.

I would expect CB's Slammers team to be very good this year. The best player and others from last year's Stikers team are at Slammers now. In addition, a few of the girls played 2005 Slammers last year and 2-3 of the better Blues players from last year are on that team now. Winn's Slammers team will be competitive, but not like their A team.

I would expect CB's Slammers team to be very good this year. The best player and others from last year's Stikers team are at Slammers now. In addition, a few of the girls played 2005 Slammers last year and 2-3 of the better Blues players from last year are on that team now. Winn's Slammers team will be competitive, but not like their A team.

Curious, what position do these "best players" play? I'm thinking of one girl in particular that played forward and then moved to a new team after fall season. Did she make the move?

Curious, what position do these "best players" play? I'm thinking of one girl in particular that played forward and then moved to a new team after fall season. Did she make the move?
Sorry, the "best player" comment was just my opinion. I was not referring to any of the three girls who were gone before state cup (I don't know where they will play this year). The girl I was referring to is a midfielder.

Sorry, the "best player" comment was just my opinion. I was not referring to any of the three girls who were gone before state cup (I don't know where they will play this year). The girl I was referring to is a midfielder.

Best player.....Defender and top scorer....forward are at surf now.....and stud GK as well.....dont think slammers has a chance......my opinion

This year’s Legends Classic looks to be very exciting having fielded some talented squads and will certainly be showcasing the 06 age group with an exception or two. Over the course of the week one group a day will be released. Here is the Group "A" overview. I will not be making predictions. I will leave that up to you.

-Group “A”-

Legends Pre-Academy (ME)

LAGSB Pre-Academy II (DS)

Rebels Elite (AM)

Slammers FC (AW)

Group Overview: This is an interesting group. On paper it looks like Legends may have the easiest group, but do they? Don’t let the CRL play-in fool you when it comes to those latest results. CRL play-in may have just come at a bad time. Many of the teams in this pairing are still looking for their way and need games to find it. Slammers FC is a new team coached by AW. I’ll bet a few players from his Irvine Slammers days followed him. AW’s teams are known for their scoring (a lot of it) and enjoying going forward with the ball. LAGSB has the athletes with raw talent and a controlled style play but just need to find the net when it counts. If they do it will make it tough for any opponent. Rebels will play a nice passing game and look to spread the field. They have a shot stopper in the net who can make some big saves. Legends has been a contender since they were U8’s many years ago. This year is no different, especially with a few new additions to an already formidable squad. They will play the ball vertically, horizontally, diagonally, and more importantly with conviction.

Tomorrow Group “B”

You taste a little Home cookin. LOL..We are not normally known for that. We usually give ourselves a tougher road than needed. Should be a fun weekend. Thanks for your break downs . I enjoy reading them.

You taste a little Home cookin. LOL..We are not normally known for that. We usually give ourselves a tougher road than needed. Should be a fun weekend. Thanks for your break downs . I enjoy reading them.
At first it looked that way, but as you look more closely at the teams it doesn't feel that way. I think LAGSB and Rebels may have underperformed and Slammers is an unknown in their current playing history, but have the capacity to be dangerous.

At first it looked that way, but as you look more closely at the teams it doesn't feel that way. I think LAGSB and Rebels may have underperformed and Slammers is an unknown in their current playing history, but have the capacity to be dangerous.
Is that Albion's #1 team in bracket D

Back