Legends Classic Tourney Schedule

I'm confused, if winning trophies don't mean a thing than why should I be looking at U15 and up to see what teams are winning?
D. A. Because of this age you want development not winning trophies.

Prayers sending out to the legends club...heard about the news regarding car accident involving several legends coaches yesterday. My hearts go out to all of the families. I'm speechless and it's a sad day for my family.

Prayers sending out to the legends club...heard about the news regarding car accident involving several legends coaches yesterday. My hearts go out to all of the families. I'm speechless and it's a sad day for my family.
Oh No!! I hope everyone is okay. Do you have a link to the story? Thoughts and Prayers to the Legends Organization and familes

Oh No!! I hope everyone is okay. Do you have a link to the story? Thoughts and Prayers to the Legends Organization and familes

I haven't found an article but this was posted...
Legends Families & Soccer Friends,
It is with great sorrow and sadness that we are writing this message to you all. In the late afternoon of May 29th the Legends Family was dealt life altering news when two of our coaches, Gaby Constante and Matt Hodges, were involved in a major car accident that resulted in their passing later this evening. The entire Legends staff is in mourning.

Out of respect for the families during their time of sorrow please allow them their space to grieve and know that all of your prayers and messages are much appreciated.

With A Heavy Heart,
Legends FC Family

It is with great sorrow and sadness that we are writing this message to you all. In the late afternoon of May 29th the Legends Family was dealt life altering news when two of our coaches, Gaby Constante and Matt Hodges, were involved in a major car accident that resulted in their passing later this evening. The entire Legends staff is in mourning.

Out of respect for the families during their time of sorrow please allow them their space to grieve and know that all of your prayers and messages are much appreciated.

With A Heavy Heart,
Legends FC Family
Very Sad! Our thoughts and Prayers are with their families. RIP

With A Heavy Heart,
Legends FC Family
Truly devastating. May they rest in peace. Prayers and thoughts are with their families and Legends FC.

Terrible tragedy, just heartbreaking. May they rest in Peace. Prayers for their families, friends, and the entire Legends FC organization.

Best player.....Defender and top scorer....forward are at surf now.....and stud GK as well.....dont think slammers has a chance......my opinion
late to the dance here...but you heard right, saw that the Strikers OC twins, as well as their best defender and stud keeper all went to SD surf.

It is crazy, but they aren't the first. They aren't the youngest, and they won't be the last.
And for full disclosure, I drive past clubs (2 that are DA) to get my kid to where she is playing now.

You're one of many in doing that. The new "DA" clubs are the same trash they were before the title. Drive to the coach and team you like and that is best for you DD, forget the name on the shirt.

You're one of many in doing that. The new "DA" clubs are the same trash they were before the title. Drive to the coach and team you like and that is best for you DD, forget the name on the shirt.

Unfortunately, many of those making those long drives are doing it solely for the name on the shirt.

Unfortunately, many of those making those long drives are doing it solely for the name on the shirt.
Yes, many do but those old Strikers 06's are top level players that could make a top level team like Surf. I heard their coach Aguirre screwed the team, why follow him to Slammers? Surf was strong before, but add these girls, could be scary. Guess we will find out in 2 mo.

Yes, many do but those old Strikers 06's are top level players that could make a top level team like Surf. I heard their coach Aguirre screwed the team, why follow him to Slammers? Surf was strong before, but add these girls, could be scary. Guess we will find out in 2 mo.

I'm sorry but who cares who the top level players are at u11? Not worth the drive.

Back