CalSouth National Cup Question (use of ECNL players)

There are 8 ECNL players on the roster.... but doesn't mean their going to win. But there are 8 ECNL girls listed on that roster.
I predict Arsenal Egsl will win the 2017 REGION IV PRESIDENTS CUP!! It is a great warm up for Chicago next week!

Great start to the 2017 Region IV Presidents Cup, Arsenal 7-0 win and Eagles 6-0 win! Way to represent Cal South! Awesome results!

Two kids on that roster participated in the tournament this year with a totally different club. How is that legal.

Popcorn, Peanuts, Hateraid.... Getchaaa cold Hateraid folks ... cuz it's about to get hot in here!

Get me a WaWa, a Boo Boo, a Choo Choo for all those wiggidy Wack Wack boo boo faces out there who are crying about ECNL players who are rostered up on both Arsenal and Eagles teams.

How about some yup! yup! for these two great Califas teams instead of the longggggg sad faces on these boards.

Popcorn, Peanuts, Hateraid.... Getchaaa cold Hateraid folks ... cuz it's about to get hot in here!

Get me a WaWa, a Boo Boo, a Choo Choo for all those wiggidy Wack Wack boo boo faces out there who are crying about ECNL players who are rostered up on both Arsenal and Eagles teams.

How about some yup! yup! for these two great Califas teams instead of the longggggg sad faces on these boards.
Great win today, another 7-0 victory for Arsenal EGSL.... Keep it going Arsenal!!

There are 8 ECNL players on the roster.... but doesn't mean their going to win. But there are 8 ECNL girls listed on that roster.
I recognize 6 ecnl players on the 21 player roster for Eagles. I am sure all of these out of state teams getting destroyed by Eagles and Arsenal are in awe with the strong Tier 2 talent that Cal South brings.

Congrats Arsenal 3-0 win and Eagles 2-0 win. Quarter Finals tomorrow! Could there be an Arsenal vs Eagles Final on Sunday? Cal South representing!!

Back