CalSouth National Cup Question (use of ECNL players)

Congrats Arsenal 3-0 win and Eagles 2-0 win. Quarter Finals tomorrow! Could there be an Arsenal vs Eagles Final on Sunday? Cal South representing!!
Well, I think it would be a bit embarrassing if two teams stacked with ECNL talent didn't make the finals of Presidents Cup.

Illuminati My Juevos Rancheros por favor ...that's messed up Jabroni, that's like getting mad at the Clinic for serving up Patients ..... Sit down, grab a box of Kleenex and take a number

Cal South and USYS need to come up with some guidelines to prevent this from happening in the future. Teams spend thousands of $ to get to these events. 14 of the 17 goals scored for Arsenal came from 3 ECNL rostered players.

It's so funny that despite Eagles also having ECNL players (according to a previous post) everyone wants to hate only on AFC. Blah blah blah.

2 players from Eagles who scored 7 of their 11 goals are not listed on their ECNL roster.
Never said they were....do eagles have ecnl players yes or no. Doesn't matter either way. Just tired of everyone always complaining. If it's not one thing, its another. Just gets really old and quite frankly, a little comical. I think everyone wants to see a cal south final. Double standards at its finest.

2 players from Eagles who scored 7 of their 11 goals are not listed on their ECNL roster.
And don't misunderstand me, I'm not complaining about having ECNL players. Again, if they allow it, why not. No one knows the circumstances surrounding the reason why those girls made the trip. injuries, new clubs etc

Bababooey ... not so Chewy.... I Would not classify it as Cheating ... no rules were broken ... maybe feelings and hearts but no Rules ... but if an Arsenal makes you feel good ... then I am happy for Bababooey

Well, Arsenal lost in the quarters (game went to PK's). I guess the RB plan failed.

Don't worry RB, you'll get your chance to cheat (I mean try) next year.
Lmao!!! You must sleep with RB on your mind and in your mouf!! Lessons learned....it doesn't matter if ECNL girls are playing in a tier 2 tourney or vice versa, the game still has to be played on the pitch. Now that AFC is out, let's hear all the banter towards Eagles Booey!!! Bring the trophy home Eagles.

Scara999.... RB and I have never bunked together ...not since we turned you down in 1984 when you first invited us to Lake YoucanSuckamysac ... on PinceCulero Island . . Smiley Face! . . .memberrr, your Re-memberrrr!

And Yes for the record I am rooting for Eagles ... Go Eagles bring it home for Cali!

Scara999.... RB and I have never bunked together ...not since we turned you down in 1984 when you first invited us to Lake YoucanSuckamysac ... on PinceCulero Island . . Smiley Face! . . .memberrr, your Re-memberrrr!

And Yes for the record I am rooting for Eagles ... Go Eagles bring it home for Cali!
Yeah still pretty upset over that. Lmao!!

LOL .... you know . . .Sacara999, secretly. . . I always regretted not going . . . hey there is always next time!

Sacra999n ... good to know you have a good sense of humor #itsnotthatserious... Stay Funny!

LOL .... you know . . .Sacara999, secretly. . . I always regretted not going . . . hey there is always next time!

Sacra999n ... good to know you have a good sense of humor #itsnotthatserious... Stay Funny!
You're absolutely right. Not that serious. To put things into perspective....an AFC player dislocated her knee cap today and was taken to the hospital. Girls said her knee cap was on the side of her leg. Hoping for a speedy recovery. Then you have peeps like Baby Boo Hoo Hoey that just want to complain about everything. Anyways, best of luck to Eagles. Beside bringing the trophy home, hoping for an injury free weekend. Kongzilla, talking to you makes feel so at ease. I feel like we have known each other a life time. Hahahahaha. Peace suckas!!!

On the Flip side Sacra 999 yeah your EZ to vibe four sure .... not like that left nutt sac Baba Baboon Butt Hoey ... who just wants to Nag, Nag, Nag ... C'mon Baboon stop being such a cold hater... let the nutty sac relax and just hang loose, full of juice!

Back