CalSouth National Cup Question (use of ECNL players)

Congrats Eagles egsl/ecnl 2-0 win. On to the Championship game vs Players! Let's do this Eagles!!

Which Eagles team is this? The third team?

Obviously ECNL team can't play this event.

I would figure the Eagles second team would have played National Cup thus would have qualified for FWR?

This team qualified how? By virtue of winning Presidents Division of Cal South State Cup?

team came in 2nd in the President Div. the team is the second team that has some c team and bubble players that played on the A team when it had injured players, Also has some 04's on it. The coach is very good at teaching the game. I understand he recently had some Cteam players leave and made a premier team at a different club.

Which Eagles team is this? The third team?

Obviously ECNL team can't play this event.

I would figure the Eagles second team would have played National Cup thus would have qualified for FWR?

This team qualified how? By virtue of winning Presidents Division of Cal South State Cup?
For President Cup this year, both Arsenal EGSL and Eagles 2nd team opted out of National Cup and swept the President division. They represented Cal South in Region IV president cup. Half of Arsenal's roster was ECNL girls. There were a handful on Eagles.

Congratulations EAGLES egsl/ecnl Champions of the 2017 Regional IV Presidents Cup with a 2-1 win over Players Girls Elite! Good luck in the next Tournament!

Back