Academy season

Two unexpected wins and a waxing. LAG only used one sub? Sheesh. Someone have intel on Strikers/RSL or Pats/GSA? The latter is the 2nd big loss Pats have suffered to GSA, just a bad match up for them?

I think Strikers didn't have the luck to score the opportunities created, RSC scored a lucky goal with 10 minutes left.

Congrats to LAUFA there is no excuse...
But i am pretty sure with all our guys there it would of been a different story...
1 played with the U16
3 played with 2002
And Kevin had a red card..
But anyway congrats to LAUFA...
Enjoy your win because there will not be many against our Mighty team...
And I still say it that the only 2 top academies are Galaxy and Goldenstate....

First we laugh and joke about results not mattering at this age group... then when Galaxy loses we celebrate? #hypocrisy

Yeah ironic Galaxy boost all over social media when then take x points for x games but when they lose 4 games in 4 different age groups...nothing but crickets....

Seriously? He just drops that out loud during this game? Hmph

Yes this is the 2nd year in a row LAUFA has played Galaxy at U14. Last year after the game the galaxy coach went crazy cussing and threatening to cut everyone and somebody had it on the video replay. When he returns will heads roll?

But i am pretty sure with all our guys there it would of been a different story...

Make many excuses?

Your team is good at dribbling, pulling shirts, falling over, and reckless play when you get beat like the close-line from #9. Keep up the good work and maybe you can lose to LAUFA for the 3rd time in a row.

All the LAUFA teams U12,U13,U14 where victorious over Galaxy, development over the 4 million your org spends to sit players on the bench and poach from the clubs that really develop.

Congrats LAUFA on U14 win. GAlaxy without their two 02 national team forwards, 02 lefty strikers and 03 national team mid are just ordinary. Maybe Galaxy coach are finally developing their other players, even their 3rd goalie was in goal!

Congrats LAUFA on U14 win. GAlaxy without their two 02 national team forwards, 02 lefty strikers and 03 national team mid are just ordinary. Maybe Galaxy coach are finally developing their other players, even their 3rd goalie was in goal!

Making up stuff to fell better?

There is no national team u13 only a pool of players and those u14's are not on the national team either. Starts at u15, don't confuse getting into a training camp or called to the training center as on the national teams. Only 1 of each of those AG players where even called into the latest camp.

Execuse not needed.

No dog in this fight, just stating fact on 02 GAlaxy team missing key players that made them hard to beat. 4 field players (top 3 goal scorer and 03 play maker) and two national team/camp goalies.

GAlaxy 03 player usually play on 02 team may not be on national team as you stated, but 03 national training camper.

Enjoy your win! It is team sports, you play and beat the team they presented, but do recognize that they did not have full strength.

Don't forget about GSA!
3 to 0 against LAUFA
6 to 0 against Pats

The GSA boys are rolling right now.

They look like the most complete team by far.
Amazing Goalie
Super Strong Defense
The middle is untouchable offensively and defensively. Vasquez is separating himself as the top Center Mid in the DA.
The GSA offense has 3 strikers that would be top scores on any team including the Galaxy. GSA might not be the team to beat but it's definitely the team that has truly been about development. Everyone plays great even the last player on the bench.

The GALAXY has 7 or 8 players that can compete with the best players in the DA.
They have no structure or no real system in place. GSA has a true development system in place. How does the 18 or the 20th player on the Galaxy develop? Do they just stay there and hope for one day that they will get to play? Or do they leave and hope to play for GSA which would be even harder to make.

Too much attention given to the Galaxy players .

"Half of the Galaxy Parents will be talking crap about the Galaxy next year when they go to LAFC" 2003sdominate 3/26/2017. Remember my quote next year!

Both Johnny's were with the 2002's. And kevin had a red card last game against RSC. No excuse, LAG has a better individual team but LAUFA plays as a team. No "super stars" coaching was for far better on the LAUFA side. You can tell that group is well connected and you can clearly see the work, pressing was the key. LAUFA played with 9 starters both Jamaican kids didn't plays Both are injured, LAUFA has 8 younger 2003's plus 1 2004. I heard Brian from LAG saying he was going to get rid 70% of those players, that means they will be on the hount for the next few months. Lol There's no question about LAG has a better team. Second could be FCGS and tied LAUFA. But You can clearly see FCGS and LAUFA teams are way much better worked tactically and strategically. You can see LAUFAS 2003 Program is bringing results and FCGS consistency is paying off! But again. It's only the beginning. One game could mean nothing. Play safe playas!
Excellent summary.
That Galaxy lineup was strong. But you could say they were thrown off, less organized, or out of sync not having those three starters there. LAUFA was missing two good players.
Still, that game meant nothing for the development of our boys at this age. They learned what from that game? How to take more elbows, shirt-pulls, and ignore more hysterical parents. Very little more than that.

Don't forget about GSA!
3 to 0 against LAUFA
6 to 0 against Pats

The GSA boys are rolling right now.

They look like the most complete team by far.
Amazing Goalie
Super Strong Defense
The middle is untouchable offensively and defensively. Vasquez is separating himself as the top Center Mid in the DA.
The GSA offense has 3 strikers that would be top scores on any team including the Galaxy. GSA might not be the team to beat but it's definitely the team that has truly been about development. Everyone plays great even the last player on the bench.

The GALAXY has 7 or 8 players that can compete with the best players in the DA.
They have no structure or no real system in place. GSA has a true development system in place. How does the 18 or the 20th player on the Galaxy develop? Do they just stay there and hope for one day that they will get to play? Or do they leave and hope to play for GSA which would be even harder to make.

Too much attention given to the Galaxy players .

"Half of the Galaxy Parents will be talking crap about the Galaxy next year when they go to LAFC" 2003sdominate 3/26/2017. Remember my quote next year!

GSA has a good coach & players. Changing to play 4-5-1 (wingers playing as mid) so they all feed the striker who scores 70% of all the goals is one way to go about things.

Like Galaxy, LAUFA, RSC, or Pats there was what one player from each at the latest YNT camp. You're getting a bit too excited & carried away about all these other claims...GSA has lost to Galaxy, LAUFA, and at both showcases, when things really count lets see how they do...

1 played with the U16
3 played with 2002
And Kevin had a red card..
But anyway congrats to LAUFA...
Enjoy your win because there will not be many against our Mighty team...
And I still say it that the only 2 top academies are Galaxy and Goldenstate....

Keep in mind Ricardo that you were supposed to win that game yesterday, with whoever started for the galaxy, are you kidding me that the mighty la galaxy with 20 deep player, what happened was that your team saw they couldn't win and give up,it's not pretty, but it's understandable, and practical why keep killing yourself I think it's better to just admit that it isn't your day and mentally focus on the next game, I suggest telling your team that they good but that opponent was just better that day and losing that game is nothing to be a shame of,(the mighty number one team in the nation the LA GALAXY 1 - LAUFA 2,

You are right we are supposed 2 win that game with the kids we have...
But not because Galaxy loses means LAUFA is better.
Plus we have 1 loss I think all the other teams have 2 or more..
Like I said enjoy it.
The only team that has a chance to beat us with full squad is Goldenstate....
Goldenstate has 8 to 9 players that has been playing together...
Very well coached...

Most parents have a over inflated or overated opinion of there teams & players. I've seen all the academy teams play at different times or at the showcases and they are really not all the different. Player or two sometimes standout per team but not many are consistent.

The 4-3-3 system is something used to gauge what teams can implement the style of play recommended. How many wins or loses is not material to that.

If a team is not focusing on all player's and require the same 8-9 players to get results each week they are not developing the other sufficiently. Parents who throw there kids teamates under the bus with excuses are sending a message that team is not as important as the individual, coaches are doing the same by not playing or trusting them. You can tell which teams are really developing late in the season now by how they play and user their players compared to eailier in the season.

Most parents have a over inflated or overated opinion of there teams & players. I've seen all the academy teams play at different times or at the showcases and they are really not all the different. Player or two sometimes standout per team but not many are consistent.

The 4-3-3 system is something used to gauge what teams can implement the style of play recommended. How many wins or loses is not material to that.

If a team is not focusing on all player's and require the same 8-9 players to get results each week they are not developing the other sufficiently. Parents who throw there kids teamates under the bus with excuses are sending a message that team is not as important as the individual, coaches are doing the same by not playing or trusting them. You can tell which teams are really developing late in the season now by how they play and user their players compared to eailier in the season.

I agree! It's always about results, who is winning, who is not, but really most of us are not really interested in what are these coaches doing to develop our kids, most parents believe that winning is developing.

Only Brian Kleiban And a few of galaxy coaching staff think winning is Developing, Brian is going to be mad today, for all 3 losses, from the 04 the 03 and the 02. Lol

Brian Kleiban.

Only Brian Kleiban And a few of galaxy coaching staff think winning is Developing, Brian is going to be mad today, for all 3 losses, from the 04 the 03 and the 02. Lol

Brian Kleiban.

GA U15/16 lost to the Strikers 1-2 and U17/18 squeezed out a tie 1-1.. 1 point out of 15 for the mighty Galaxy Academy, you can bet they won't be advertising that all over social media like the do when things go there way.

Considering the amt of $ they spend each year 4m+ on academy you would hope they could develop better but lets face their homegrown players on the first team that occasionally start or play don't bring in the fans so they have to buy foreign players just to stay competitive and sell stuff.

The Qatar excuses are funny as is to why would they support that foreign country over the USA & something domestic like Dallas Cup. Did the oil sheikhs give some incentives or what? That Dallas Cup super groups too much competition for them?

GA U15/16 lost to the Strikers 1-2 and U17/18 squeezed out a tie 1-1.. 1 point out of 15 for the mighty Galaxy Academy, you can bet they won't be advertising that all over social media like the do when things go there way.

Considering the amt of $ they spend each year 4m+ on academy you would hope they could develop better but lets face their homegrown players on the first team that occasionally start or play don't bring in the fans so they have to buy foreign players just to stay competitive and sell stuff.

The Qatar excuses are funny as is to why would they support that foreign country over the USA & something domestic like Dallas Cup. Did the oil sheikhs give some incentives or what? That Dallas Cup super groups too much competition for them?

!calma! damn people, you act like you've won the world championship. laufa is a good team now act like it. lose with dignity, win with dignity and stop gloating. same with galaxy accept the defeat and stop making excusing at the players expense.

Back