Academy season

I read a FB post from a GSA parent considering the game a championship game. Why considered that way?

There are no standings, playoffs, or championship at this age u13.

Maybe they keep track of points per game or something like that and thought they accumulated more?

Next season U15 has playoffs so top 4 plus wildcard possibilities.

Wow six player from one Club, not one or two or three but six player wow, the Revolution ACADEMY coaches looked their doing a good job, developing kids the right ways through out the System, it has to be.

I'm not even going to call that MLS club Name in my mouth but it seems like they're doing a bad job developing.

Six Revolution Academy Players Called in to U.S. Youth National Team

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Six New England Revolution Academy players have been called in to the U.S. Youth National Team over the last week. Jack Anderson '03, Alejandro Coury '02, and Michael Tsicoulias '02 were called in to the Youth National Team's Futures Camp, which was held from May 26-30 in Carson, Calif. Eliot Jones '03, Morris Matthews '03, and Zach Sardi-Santos '03 have been called into the U.S. Under-14 National Team camp which is taking place in Zagreb, Croatia from May 31-June 10. All six players are first-year Revolution Academy players.

The link.
https://www.revolutionsoccer.net/po...academy-players-called-us-youth-national-team

Wow six player from one Club, not one or two or three but six player wow, the Revolution ACADEMY coaches looked their doing a good job, developing kids the right ways through out the System, it has to be.

I'm not even going to call that MLS club Name in my mouth but it seems like they're doing a bad job developing.

Six Revolution Academy Players Called in to U.S. Youth National Team

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Six New England Revolution Academy players have been called in to the U.S. Youth National Team over the last week. Jack Anderson '03, Alejandro Coury '02, and Michael Tsicoulias '02 were called in to the Youth National Team's Futures Camp, which was held from May 26-30 in Carson, Calif. Eliot Jones '03, Morris Matthews '03, and Zach Sardi-Santos '03 have been called into the U.S. Under-14 National Team camp which is taking place in Zagreb, Croatia from May 31-June 10. All six players are first-year Revolution Academy players.

The link.
https://www.revolutionsoccer.net/po...academy-players-called-us-youth-national-team
Yes, I'm sure they developed EVERY single one of those players from a young age and didn't poach or recruit ANY of them from surrounding clubs (dripping sarcasm). The "MLS club" that you can't bring yourself to say isn't the only one that does this. You're a pissed off parent that didn't have a good experience at said MLS club, we get it.

That said, congrats to these 02 and 03 Revs players.

Yes, I'm sure they developed EVERY single one of those players from a young age and didn't poach or recruit ANY of them from surrounding clubs (dripping sarcasm). The "MLS club" that you can't bring yourself to say isn't the only one that does this. You're a pissed off parent that didn't have a good experience at said MLS club, we get it.

That said, congrats to these 02 and 03 Revs players.

You just wrote a whole bunch of NOTHING

Mr just joined boomer, you ever heard about word clash, well it word against your word and I just slaughter you with this. Hear it.

You just wrote a whole bunch of NOTHING AGAIN.
I can almost see the steam coming out of your ears. Listen buddy, you wrote something that suggested that the Revs developed all of those players and that the Galaxy are shit because they can't do the same. You're fooling yourself and letting your emotions decide what you post. It was nothing more than a weak attempt to tie the Rev's success to some unsubstantiated Galaxy failure. You are butt hurt about something the Galaxy did to you or your kid and you are lashing out.

So, yes I "heard it", but it was just gibberish and not a "slaughter". Now it's your turn. Go ahead and lash out again and show your emotions here for everyone to see. When you have useful info to share I will listen. Until then I'm just going to sit back and watch you get wound up again, and again, and again. And that will be SOMETHING.

I can almost see the steam coming out of your ears. Listen buddy, you wrote something that suggested that the Revs developed all of those players and that the Galaxy are shit because they can't do the same. You're fooling yourself and letting your emotions decide what you post. It was nothing more than a weak attempt to tie the Rev's success to some unsubstantiated Galaxy failure. You are butt hurt about something the Galaxy did to you or your kid and you are lashing out.

So, yes I "heard it", but it was just gibberish and not a "slaughter". Now it's your turn. Go ahead and lash out again and show your emotions here for everyone to see. When you have useful info to share I will listen. Until then I'm just going to sit back and watch you get wound up again, and again, and again. And that will be SOMETHING.

Whole bunch of NOTHING AGAIN, STOP IT

Why are you so concerned about the galaxy.? What the galaxy do for you? And yes I know you too, I knew you too well for you to ever think you could tell me a lie, look at you, you is one of that galaxy parent love to kissing up ass too.

"FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Six New England Revolution Academy players have been called in to the U.S. Youth National Team over the last week. Jack Anderson '03, Alejandro Coury '02, and Michael Tsicoulias '02 were called in to the Youth National Team's Futures Camp, which was held from May 26-30 in Carson, Calif. Eliot Jones '03, Morris Matthews '03, and Zach Sardi-Santos '03 have been called into the U.S. Under-14 National Team camp which is taking place in Zagreb, Croatia from May 31-June 10. All six players are first-year Revolution Academy players."

"FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Six New England Revolution Academy players have been called in to the U.S. Youth National Team over the last week. Jack Anderson '03, Alejandro Coury '02, and Michael Tsicoulias '02 were called in to the Youth National Team's Futures Camp, which was held from May 26-30 in Carson, Calif. Eliot Jones '03, Morris Matthews '03, and Zach Sardi-Santos '03 have been called into the U.S. Under-14 National Team camp which is taking place in Zagreb, Croatia from May 31-June 10. All six players are first-year Revolution Academy players."

They start at U13 so would be the first year for all the u13 players, they don't have U12's for example. They have a U12 alliance model with 3 other clubs feeding players for academy, those clubs deserve some credit for those players also. . I'm sure they can be pretty selective with the number of potential players in a larger pool,

There are fewer teams, less competition and games for the Northeast compared to the Southwest.

I'm sure they are well coached, have some worthy players but obviously with those number selected there is some inside stuff going on, no other team has anywhere close to those numbers selected and normally there is only 1-2 per club spread out among the 150+ or so clubs. There U15/16 team is 8th in the east but the U17/18's are, they have a U23 team so they look to be one of the more committed MLS clubs on players development,

So with the regular season over, some newer recruits have been showing up in training, always some movement but how much this new 17-18 season?

With the CC Aztecs aging out , RSC has been recruiting some of their players I heard, there is always the Galaxy & GS players swaps but what other teams will be different? Albion and Surf according to posters, who else?

They start at U13 so would be the first year for all the u13 players, they don't have U12's for example. They have a U12 alliance model with 3 other clubs feeding players for academy, those clubs deserve some credit for those players also. . I'm sure they can be pretty selective with the number of potential players in a larger pool,

There are fewer teams, less competition and games for the Northeast compared to the Southwest.

I'm sure they are well coached, have some worthy players but obviously with those number selected there is some inside stuff going on, no other team has anywhere close to those numbers selected and normally there is only 1-2 per club spread out about he 150+ or so clubs. There U15/16 team is 8th in the east but the U17/18's are, they have a U23 team so they look to be one of the more committed MLS clubs on players development,

So with regular season over, some newer recruits have been showing up in training, always some movement but how much this new season?

With the CC Aztecs aging out , RSC has been recruiting some of their players I heard, there is always the Galaxy & GS players swaps but what other teams will be different? Albion and Surf according to posters, who else?

Pats have open tryouts tonight, and LAUFA is having players trying out this week also.

Golden State is better at developing players at this age compared to Galaxy.

Galaxy teams typically start out good and they faded as the season goes along. My player was with the team but do to lack of playing time, roster size, and coaches that are more concerned with wins than anything else my players left, been really happy since.

The galaxy will likely poach or recruit more players including the keeper from Golden State so they will be strong again at the start, lose players, recruit more, and be back where they started. Rinse and Repeat like a washing machine. Development is not a priority of them unless your one of the few chosen ones playing up. Some great players don't get me wrong but there mostly playing for themselves and the first team is full of foreign players because the homegrown ones don't t get it done or put fans in the seats

You mentioned some players for GSA going to Galaxy, have they committed to GAlaxy yet?

Real So Cal 03 goalkeeper, Nice interview, big up yourself goalkeeper nice nice,

A parent from Galaxy mention that this goalie a lefty midfielder from LAUFA and a center D from Seattle have been practicing with Galaxy, but not sure if they are part of team for next season.

A parent from Galaxy mention that this goalie a lefty midfielder from LAUFA and a center D from Seattle have been practicing with Galaxy, but not sure if they are part of team for next season.

Yeah getting crowded at keeper for Galaxy I heard the GS one is also interested. That LAUFA player been shopping around, also at one of the GS practices. Both GS & LAUFA have new coaches, some players coming/going due to changes,. Breaks coming up so should be interesting to see how things eventually settle down for Aug registration.

Yeah getting crowded at keeper for Galaxy I heard the GS one is also interested. That LAUFA player been shopping around, also at one of the GS practices. Both GS & LAUFA have new coaches, some players coming/going due to changes,. Breaks coming up so should be interesting to see how things eventually settle down for Aug registration.

GS is trying their best to keep their keeper. They know what they have. The LAUFA player is an above average player but I wonder how much playing time he will get at Galaxy. He isn't very consistent is what I am hearing. GS seems like a better fit for him.

GS is trying their best to keep their keeper. They know what they have. The LAUFA player is an above average player but I wonder how much playing time he will get at Galaxy. He isn't very consistent is what I am hearing. GS seems like a better fit for him.
The current #1 on LAG 2003s is top notch. Great feet, very smart. For anyone who goes there, it'll be a very competitive environment.

Back