2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Nonsense.

You clearly have no reading comprehension and/or are blind. Please look at it again and don't bother replying. You are a dilettante. Go mow your lawn or something. The Magoo name is making more and more sense. Blind, myopic and a dilettante. You should bang your wife more...

You clearly have no reading comprehension and/or are blind. Please look at it again and don't bother replying. You are a dilettante. Go mow your lawn or something. The Magoo name is making more and more sense. Blind, myopic and a dilettante. You should bang your wife more...

More nonsense.

The only thing different between that and the deliberate handball in the box by 5 on UCLA was 7 never touched the ball. Not sure what your point is here
This is where you reply with insults and threats. Have at it

The only thing different between that and the deliberate handball in the box by 5 on UCLA was 7 never touched the ball. Not sure what your point is here

I was going to bring that up, but I was waiting until I found a good video of it.

Interesting video. Each girl is different on how they react with their hands when faced with possible hand ball situations. I wonder if #7 used to play keeper at one time because it looks like she goes up to make a hand save. In general I think they call hand balls too much at the younger level when their was clearly no intent, while at the older level it seems to be called less regardless of intent or not.

As long as they also didn't penalize UCLA's uncalled handball.

And you were there I suppose to call it? You are some lame it is impossible to take your dilettante statements seriously. Did any of your kids play in a college cup? How about win a national championship at any level? Win a conference championship? How about you did you play a D1 sport?

I will answer all those questions. No.

Stay in your lane.

And you were there I suppose to call it? You are some lame it is impossible to take your dilettante statements seriously. Did any of your kids play in a college cup? How about win a national championship at any level? Win a conference championship? How about you did you play a D1 sport?

I will answer all those questions. No.

Stay in your lane.

Are the rules different for national champions?

Was your kid in the game? I didn't think so. Did your kid make any postseason teams? I didn't think so. Will your kid ever play in a college cup? NO. Is your kid going to U20 camp or playing in the CONCACAAF Qualifiers? I didn't think so.

Please stay in your lane. Your kid isn't in the same orbit so until she does something of note or has a 3.86 GPA you need to not put my kid's name or number in your mouth. Comprendo Dave?

@CaliKlines pay attention to the attrition going on with the class of 2017. Your player is in for it next season. I bet she doesn't play 300 minutes if at all.... And NC State isn't a very good team....

@surfrider Is your daughter transferring home yet? With all those minutes played this season, especially the 13 minutes per game down the stretch, make that East Coast snow worth it? Why wasn't she good enough to stay and play in state? Tell me about that one U18 YNT invite way back when. Did she just stink it up in camp? Why did she get cycled out? Why did my kid have to cover for her the last year of club? Was it speed or athleticism or lack of tactical awareness or all of the above? We know her technical skills aren't there but will she get to at least play half the game next season?

I would go on but I'm going to go have a Pliny the Elder. Eagerly awaiting your meager reply.

@surfrider Is your daughter transferring home yet? With all those minutes played this season, especially the 13 minutes per game down the stretch, make that East Coast snow worth it? Why wasn't she good enough to stay and play in state? Tell me about that one U18 YNT invite way back when. Did she just stink it up in camp? Why did she get cycled out? Why did my kid have to cover for her the last year of club? Was it speed or athleticism or lack of tactical awareness or all of the above? We know her technical skills aren't there but will she get to at least play half the game next season?

I would go on but I'm going to go have a Pliny the Elder. Eagerly awaiting your meager reply.
To quote Pliny the elder - "Better do nothing than do ill" you should read it, rather than drink it. Perhaps you will get a good quote calendar for Christmas this year, rather than the SAT word a day calendar you like so much you dilettante.

My kid wouldn’t ever transfer. Loves her school,team and playing time. Take another stab Lavar

Was your kid in the game? I didn't think so. Did your kid make any postseason teams? I didn't think so. Will your kid ever play in a college cup? NO. Is your kid going to U20 camp or playing in the CONCACAAF Qualifiers? I didn't think so.

Please stay in your lane. Your kid isn't in the same orbit so until she does something of note or has a 3.86 GPA you need to not put my kid's name or number in your mouth. Comprendo Dave?

This specious argumentum ad verecundiam approach of yours has become tedious . We, or st least I, have stopped finding humor in your unknowing self-humiliation. For the sake of your daughter, who is someone we still appreciate and enjoy watching play, please stop.

Back