2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Karma is a bitch.
Is it really? If my DD can leave behind a 25-27K yearly Pac12 athletic scholarship, ask permission to contact, and afterwards still get several D1 SoCal college programs blowing up her cell phone inviting her to visit their university all within 6 days. When she only played 9-10 mins in 1 college game? Is it really a bitch? Let me think about it. Not at all!

My family consider ourselves fortunate to be in the position she is in. 98-99% of ALL club parents would love to have our as you would say “Karma is a Bitch” situation......Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Everyone should be rooting for every kid of every poster in here. This soccer thing is hard enough and advice from these guys that have been through it is invaluable. No Goal is ok and has given me advice when asked.
Joe thanks and I have learned a lot about college soccer and how the programs are run. Many parents with DD’s in college soccer share their experiences via text and it’s not as glamorous as some may think.

All club soccer players and those fortunate to play college soccer will have different journeys. MAP’s, Driver’s, Surfrider’s, mine, etc. Unfortunately, I won’t post what I have learned about college soccer through a few student athlete’s experience. The forum parents need to learn it themselves.

Of course if you ever PM me. I will let you know. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
This specious argumentum ad verecundiam approach of yours has become tedious . We, or st least I, have stopped finding humor in your unknowing self-humiliation. For the sake of your daughter, who is someone we still appreciate and enjoy watching play, please stop.

I don't really care what you or anyone thinks. My kid is doing great! She is in her bedroom right now sleeping and glad to be home. I don't care if you appreciate her or her team or her school. I hope that you cheer against them and wish all kinds of bad things on her and them. That would be more of an indication of what kind of small minded hater that you are than anything else. Hate me. Ignore me. Talk $hit about me. Plot against me. I don't care one bit. I speak the truth and it hurts to hear it.

You guys are online fleas. My kid will continue to do great in life and everyone that meets her loves her. Hate all you want. Next season is going to only make the hate look more ridiculous.

Good luck to your players.

So I’m insufferable because I choose to stand up against a guy who has constantly bullied people on this forum and on the sidelines since u10? I apologize to you if I have come across that way but i won’t stand for the shit he spews about other people’s kids (which he was doing when his kid was a u little)

Should I call the wambulance? Why didn't you do something about it Dave?

Surfrider is pretty insufferable and I am not standing up for him, but I hate bullies, so let's play a game where I state 6 facts and 1 lie.

Which of the following is the one I made up:

The other UCLA parents all laugh at you behind your back.
Your daughter, and her teammates, read this board occasionally and find it embarassing.
April H tells people you are a complete asshat.
Jitka K was a bit annoyed you don't bother to know how to properly pronounce her name.
Colin C considered banning you from the Surf sidelines because of complaints from other teammates parents who hated sitting next to you.
You once got in a fight at your kid's school where the main injury was a grandmother you knocked out of her wheelchair.
You hit your ex.

Is this how you play #3dchess? Which one did I make up?

I missed this @timmyh and I have to say it's pretty funny. Keep trying though. I really like the Collin C one. My player was at Surf for less than a full season and he was glad to have her. You should do some better research. Why don't you give all of my kid's coaches a call and tell on me. See what they say. Call any of the other people that you named and call them and see what they say. PM me and I will provide their phone numbers if you don't have them. I hope that I sound really worried or embarrassed to you.

You have a better chance of shaming me about something true like the fact that I have two counts of assault for beating up the same a$$hole on two different occasions or that my spouse makes more money than me. I rarely do things that I would be embarrassed of and I put a lot of energy into raising my kids right. If soccer ended tomorrow for my kid I would be fine with it and very happy with the trajectory of her life. Remember that a person that is unafraid is truly dangerous.

I would like to know why are you even asking about MAP? I doubt these coaches are asking you, do you know KM parents? Well let me tell you about them. If those coaches are. Then they need to get a life.

Furthermore, it’s doubtful college student athletes are reading the forum. They have better things to do, like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, studying, or texting their friends and finding where the party is at.

@NoGoal they aren't asking them anything. The only person that they are asking is AC and she loves my kid and our family. And as you know anyone who cares to come talk to me is met with open arms.

Haters gonna hate. No biggie. I am glad that my kid is happy and she told me yesterday that she is so glad that she decided to go to school where she is at and she loves her team. I like all the families of the players on her team and I especially enjoy the company of her roommates' families. They have an amazing team culture built by the coaching staff and embraced by the players. I'm as happy as can be about how it has worked out for her.

Good luck to your daughter at the new location. She has handled herself with extreme dignity and maturity and will do well in life.

You guys are online fleas. My kid will continue to do great in life and everyone that meets her loves her. Hate all you want. Next season is going to only make the hate look more ridiculous.

Who here hates your kid? There is only one person on this board that hates on kids. I think you might have CTE...

I don't really care what you or anyone thinks. My kid is doing great! She is in her bedroom right now sleeping and glad to be home. I don't care if you appreciate her or her team or her school. I hope that you cheer against them and wish all kinds of bad things on her and them. That would be more of an indication of what kind of small minded hater that you are than anything else. Hate me. Ignore me. Talk $hit about me. Plot against me. I don't care one bit. I speak the truth and it hurts to hear it.

Good luck to your players.

Lol...Classic MAP. This board has to remember that this forum is pure entertainment. I’m pretty sure College players don’t have time to look at this forum (they actually have full plates). I personally have bumped heads with MAP and we settled our differences. As a matter of fact MAP and NoGoal have been great in providing me with solid sound advice for my DD in regards to recruiting and WNT call ups.

MAP doesn’t need anyone to stick up for him...his DD is about as close to a Unicorn that I have seen. I find it amazing that if his DD makes a mistake on the field, the haters get on here and can’t wait to comment. My DD and her friends (that actually play the game) think KM is one of the premier Defenders in the country...and my kid is a pretty solid Defender who knows what she is talking about. Hopefully you all take a little break today and have a wonderful Christmas Holiday.

Lol...Classic MAP. This board has to remember that this forum is pure entertainment. I’m pretty sure College players don’t have time to look at this forum (they actually have full plates). I personally have bumped heads with MAP and we settled our differences. As a matter of fact MAP and NoGoal have been great in providing me with solid sound advice for my DD in regards to recruiting and WNT call ups.

MAP doesn’t need anyone to stick up for him...his DD is about as close to a Unicorn that I have seen. I find it amazing that if his DD makes a mistake on the field, the haters get on here and can’t wait to comment. My DD and her friends (that actually play the game) think KM is one of the premier Defenders in the country...and my kid is a pretty solid Defender who knows what she is talking about. Hopefully you all take a little break today and have a wonderful Christmas Holiday.

All players make mistakes. It is a rare player, however, who has a parent willing to make a fool of himself denying that it happened.

I missed this @timmyh and I have to say it's pretty funny. Keep trying though. I really like the Collin C one. My player was at Surf for less than a full season and he was glad to have her. You should do some better research. Why don't you give all of my kid's coaches a call and tell on me. See what they say. Call any of the other people that you named and call them and see what they say. PM me and I will provide their phone numbers if you don't have them. I hope that I sound really worried or embarrassed to you.

You have a better chance of shaming me about something true like the fact that I have two counts of assault for beating up the same a$$hole on two different occasions or that my spouse makes more money than me. I rarely do things that I would be embarrassed of and I put a lot of energy into raising my kids right. If soccer ended tomorrow for my kid I would be fine with it and very happy with the trajectory of her life. Remember that a person that is unafraid is truly dangerous.
No one is hating on your kid....I do believe you have successfully made her into. An image of a world class player (which she is not...yet). With every post you make, you embarrass her and yourself. You continue to berate every person and kid affiliated with this forum as if you are the chosen one..
There is a reason the whole country looks at LavarBall as a complete jackass. You are him...without the kid getting paid
Merry Christmas

Joe thanks and I have learned a lot about college soccer and how the programs are run. Many parents with DD’s in college soccer share their experiences via text and it’s not as glamorous as some may think.

All club soccer players and those fortunate to play college soccer will have different journeys. MAP’s, Driver’s, Surfrider’s, mine, etc. Unfortunately, I won’t post what I have learned about college soccer through a few student athlete’s experience. The forum parents need to learn it themselves.

Of course if you ever PM me. I will let you know. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas NG! Bummer that her coaches wasted 1 of her playing years. One thing I wish was that college coaches would be honest with the players. Hope she will be back on the field soon.

Her coach was honest with her. They burned her redshift. No bigger F Off than that in college sports. Karma.

No bigger? Sure moron...A coach pulling a players athletic scholarship isn’t worse or a coach cutting a player from their program? Keep trying!

A bigger F-off is an athletic scholarship player asking her coach permission to contact less than 1 hour after the last game of the season! Her coach gave her such an F off, that she even told her UCR head coaching buddy to recruit my DD. To bad she wasn’t interested in UCR.

Last edited:
No bigger? Sure moron...A coach pulling a players athletic scholarship isn’t worse or a coach cutting a player from their program? Keep trying!

A bigger F-off is an athletic scholarship player asking her coach permission to contact less than 1 hour after the last game of the season! Her coach gave her such an F off, that she even told her UCR head coaching buddy to recruit my DD. To bad she wasn’t interested in UCR.

UCR ewww.

Today is a big day for early enrollees. First day of class for those that enrolled in the Winter quarter. Plenty of class of 2018 players trying to make an impact as freshman.

@surfrider Hey Ken how is the defense in front of your daughter looking? I heard lots of criticism of my all region player during the season from you even though she scored a goal off your daughter. How come I don't hear anything from you about the $C player that got beat for that equalizer in the Haiti game? You talk $hit about how great your kids situation is but with all the transfer hunting how satisfied is he with his recruiting classes. Not to mention I know that your kid wanted to go to UCLA. She was at the same camps with my kid but wasn't playing with the team of players that they were serious about.

It took me a little time to figure out who you were turd but now I know. I can't wait to see you this season...

Back