2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

So are you comparing the USA to Nazi Germany and a KKK rally? JFK and MLK were before my time, but it was horrible on both accounts, if they find Trump is a crook, throw him out. Why did you leave out Obama? I am sure there are some things we can find there as well.
You are getting a little too worked up on this.

That's funny because if they had anything on Obama the lynch mob would have been out for him. Oh they were out for him anyway. To say that I am getting worked up when you are referring to my child is comical.

You have no clue and God has a way of showing people the error of their ways in a comical fashion.

I have no problem with kneeling before the national anthem as a protest or sign of unity and then standing for it. They are not unified as she said, some choose to stand and some stay kneeling, IMO they dishonor those that have died and those that served our country.

Are you a military veteran? Have you ever protested anything? Do you go with the status quo?

Did i not say this thing would be jumping this week?

@MakeAPlay went hard on someone in here so that posted

Not fake news but old news to start shit

Next time look at the roster

Lmao

Bruins are genius for this one

How do you spell Backfired?

I'm glad you aren't the athletic director, the coach, the professors or the conference commissioner who all were made aware and signed off on it. As a matter of fact they were proud of the girls as was my kid's uncle (and active duty serviceman) and her grandfather (a 20 year vet) and great grandfather (a vietnam vet). You have no f'ing clue.

White privilege must be great.
US soccer doesn't agree, just ask Rapinoe.
I am not bringing race into this discussion.

There you go "ass u me ing" again

And there you go being an A$$hole. I am glad that you aren't the parent of a UCLA player nor will you be one. To say that a kid should lose their scholarship (they can't because they are guaranteed) is the lowest thing that you could ever say that isn't racist and shows what a pathetic human being you are.

If you can be called a human being. I am thinking more along the line of cockroach.

And there you go being an A$$hole. I am glad that you aren't the parent of a UCLA player nor will you be one. To say that a kid should lose their scholarship (they can't because they are guaranteed) is the lowest thing that you could ever say that isn't racist and shows what a pathetic human being you are.

If you can be called a human being. I am thinking more along the line of cockroach.

Try to read and comprehend what I said, while pounding your chest of course. Just another bigmouth blow hard. Done with your particular style of idiocy. Now I remember why I stopped reading these boards.

Try to read and comprehend what I said, while pounding your chest of course. Just another bigmouth blow hard. Done with your particular style of idiocy. Now I remember why I stopped reading these boards.

That is what I thought you would say you maggot. @beachbum you are a miserable excuse for a human being and you wish your kid at some point would do something at a high level and had the capacity to stand up for what they believe in. You are just another WT idiot who is spouting off about something that they are ill informed about.

You are pathetic. If you had something of value to say you would have said it.

Back