2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Please show me where it says that it is disrespectful to kneel during the national anthem. Otherwise you are all talk and lies..
They issue permits to lawfully burn flags

I'm not with it but damn protest is legal

Umm.. You have no idea what has happened to the families of any particular player so stop it idiot.
These young ladies saw what happened to kaepernick and chose to put themselves into the same situation and you are surprised when someone disagrees with them?
You have got to be kidding me.
Actions have consequences.
That is a life lesson Kaepernick has learned for sure.

Someone is dumb, is there a mirror near you?
Megan Rapinoe Says She Will Honor US Soccer Policy and Stand for ...
bleacherreport.com/.../2696473-megan-rapinoe-says-she-will-honor-us-soccer-policy...
She caved

And that's why the Bruins and a shit load of programs stood up to kneel

Everyone isn't suited to handle the attention you mentioned

Some aren't fit enough to do the long run

Big Ups to the D1 players taking a stand on what they believe in

Big Ups to their support systems who stay #Woke just in case that attention jumps off

#Woke
#Ribbit

These young ladies saw what happened to kaepernick and chose to put themselves into the same situation and you are surprised when someone disagrees with them?
You have got to be kidding me.
Actions have consequences.
That is a life lesson Kaepernick has learned for sure.
Joe you missed the bus

Your protest is falling on deaf ears

The protesting that is going on is faster then you.

Go dry out meats

This has nothing to do with Kap

Please show me where it says that it is disrespectful to kneel during the national anthem. Otherwise you are all talk and lies..

Of course you know many people find it disrespectful. I don't. But I don't see the flag as ONLY a symbol of American military, but as a symbol of America as a whole (including the military).
The fact that the protesters know if will be offensive and controversial is the ENTIRE reason why it's done during the national anthem. If it was done in the locker room behind closed doors, nobody would pay attention. Of course, you know this and your daughter knows this, as that's the point of even doing it. She is doing something that will purposefully antagonize others who share a different value system in order to bring attention to a value that is dear to her heart. That's fine by me, but don't pretend it isn't controversial or that she doesn't know it will offend a sizeable chunk of reasonable people who think there is a better venue to display her viewpoints.
Also please don't pretend that her display of protest makes her immune to criticism for her decision. That's part of the price to be paid for raising her "voice" in such a controversial manner. f you don't realize that or if you didn't see that coming, you should be advising her more wisely, go find an echo chamber that will tell you how awesome you are, or else get some thicker skin.

As far as my value system goes, big thumbs up to the kneelers. It takes bravery, and I hope their message gets through.

That's funny because if they had anything on Obama the lynch mob would have been out for him. Oh they were out for him anyway. To say that I am getting worked up when you are referring to my child is comical.

You have no clue and God has a way of showing people the error of their ways in a comical fashion.
Again, I am not saying bad about your kid.

Kick her off the campus - poof goes the scholarship.
Just as disrespectful as the parent(s).
She is a follower. I prefer leaders.

She caved

And that's why the Bruins and a shit load of programs stood up to kneel

Everyone isn't suited to handle the attention you mentioned

Some aren't fit enough to do the long run

Big Ups to the D1 players taking a stand on what they believe in

Big Ups to their support systems who stay #Woke just in case that attention jumps off

#Woke
#Ribbit
It might be a different story when they leave the safe space and get out into the real world.

I love how there are at least 3 key games tonight with forumites and all people will talk about is "taking the knee" which in my opinion is a red herring issue.

Nerves? Worried?

Back