2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

These young ladies saw what happened to kaepernick and chose to put themselves into the same situation and you are surprised when someone disagrees with them?
You have got to be kidding me.
Actions have consequences.
That is a life lesson Kaepernick has learned for sure.

What Kaepernick has now is immortality. And most of the NFL quarterbacks are worse than him. What he has done so well is show America how racist the NFL is. Guess what. Lot's of mothers of little black boys that we love to watch tear each other up each week from Pop Warner on up are now starting to realize that the NFL and white America doesn't give a $hit about their kids.

My son who would be an excellent football player will never play a down of it. Plenty of other talented kids will be passing on it too. Let's see how great the NFL is when you have Carson Wentz playing against Steve Janikowski....

What Kaepernick has now is immortality. And most of the NFL quarterbacks are worse than him. What he has done so well is show America how racist the NFL is. Guess what. Lot's of mothers of little black boys that we love to watch tear each other up each week from Pop Warner on up are now starting to realize that the NFL and white America doesn't give a $hit about their kids.

My son who would be an excellent football player will never play a down of it. Plenty of other talented kids will be passing on it too. Let's see how great the NFL is when you have Carson Wentz playing against Steve Janikowski....
You're right. Kaep is immortal. He single handedly brought one of the greatest sports institutions to its knees (pun intended). Viewership of the NFL has never been lower.

Back