2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

I am sure they are amazing women, if they didn't want attention then they should have chosen a different way to do this.

Who are you to say what they should or shouldn't do? Have you ever felt something was unjust and wanted to do something about it? Or do you just fall into line like a good little boy. You are clueless.

I am not saying anything bad about your girl, but when people make decisions like this everyone will not agree with them.

And that is fine. Plenty of people went along with what was going on in Nazi Germany too. Plenty of attendees at a clan rally. Did that any of that outrage you? What about the assassination of MLK or JFK? What about the outrageous, untrue and felonious things that your boy Trump says and does everyday?

At some point ones feelings, words and actions become who they are and they ALWAYS have unintended consequences.

You should think about that @Sheriff Joe .....

It has nothing to do with the Flag or disrespect for service men or women

Ya Dig?
It has everything to do with disrespecting your country, flag and those that died for this country. We are still the greatest country in the world, not really even close IMO. Find another way to protest. If I were a coach/administrator they would not play and scholarships would be pulled.
Let me first say that most normal people can agree that there are racist people in this world. You will never be able to legislate this out of society's. Racism and hatred are taught emotions by uneducated closed minded bigoted people. IMO the only way to fix this and it may never be, is by education.
Now lets get into the reason why this originally came to the forefront. It came to be, by a lie that was spread by the left wing political party including our former president about a little incident in Ferguson, MO. The incident was touted that a black man was unjustly shot by a white cop for no reason. The hype was built up to a frenzied level by the left hype machine which caused riots, destruction and helped to further pull sides apart. It turned out and was proven by independent federal investigators that were in part brought on by the Obama administration that this was completely false. It was just another thug and that turned and charged an officer. If he would have taken a knee and obeyed the law, he would be alive today. Yes I know there are bad people in every segment of our country. There are bad officers in the police force. Convict and punish those bad seeds.
The attitude from the left and right are pushing people further and further apart. The bigmouths form both sides are weakening our country, where most of the answers or somewhere in the middle of these two groups not out on the extremes.

It has everything to do with disrespecting your country, flag and those that died for this country. We are still the greatest country in the world, not really even close IMO. Find another way to protest. If I were a coach/administrator they would not play and scholarships would be pulled.
Let me first say that most normal people can agree that there are racist people in this world. You will never be able to legislate this out of society's. Racism and hatred are taught emotions by uneducated closed minded bigoted people. IMO the only way to fix this and it may never be, is by education.
Now lets get into the reason why this originally came to the forefront. It came to be, by a lie that was spread by the left wing political party including our former president about a little incident in Ferguson, MO. The incident was touted that a black man was unjustly shot by a white cop for no reason. The hype was built up to a frenzied level by the left hype machine which caused riots, destruction and helped to further pull sides apart. It turned out and was proven by independent federal investigators that were in part brought on by the Obama administration that this was completely false. It was just another thug and that turned and charged an officer. If he would have taken a knee and obeyed the law, he would be alive today. Yes I know there are bad people in every segment of our country. There are bad officers in the police force. Convict and punish those bad seeds.
The attitude from the left and right are pushing people further and further apart. The bigmouths form both sides are weakening our country, where most of the answers or somewhere in the middle of these two groups not out on the extremes.
From the coach

"We’re supporting racial equality and racial justice. We make it known that the team is together and unified,” said coach Amanda Cromwell. “We have two veterans on our staff. I know the country is divided a little bit, but we honor our military by kneeling.”

And that is fine. Plenty of people went along with what was going on in Nazi Germany too. Plenty of attendees at a clan rally. Did that any of that outrage you? What about the assassination of MLK or JFK? What about the outrageous, untrue and felonious things that your boy Trump says and does everyday?

At some point ones feelings, words and actions become who they are and they ALWAYS have unintended consequences.

Can you go back and read what I said? You are acting like I am attacking the whole womens soccer nation, I just said I don't agree with how and where they are doing it and I still think most Americans agree.

So are you comparing the USA to Nazi Germany and a KKK rally? JFK and MLK were before my time, but it was horrible on both accounts, if they find Trump is a crook, throw him out. Why did you leave out Obama? I am sure there are some things we can find there as well.
You are getting a little too worked up on this.

I'm glad you aren't the athletic director, the coach, the professors or the conference commissioner who all were made aware and signed off on it. As a matter of fact they were proud of the girls as was my kid's uncle (and active duty serviceman) and her grandfather (a 20 year vet) and great grandfather (a vietnam vet). You have no f'ing clue.

White privilege must be great.

From the coach

"We’re supporting racial equality and racial justice. We make it known that the team is together and unified,” said coach Amanda Cromwell. “We have two veterans on our staff. I know the country is divided a little bit, but we honor our military by kneeling.”
I have no problem with kneeling before the national anthem as a protest or sign of unity and then standing for it. They are not unified as she said, some choose to stand and some stay kneeling, IMO they dishonor those that have died and those that served our country.

Can you go back and read what I said? You are acting like I am attacking the whole womens soccer nation, I just said I don't agree with how and where they are doing it and I still think most Americans agree.

You are incorrect. Maybe most Americans in your limited circle. Speak for yourself.

Back