What Republican will step up?

I stand corrected and the first report I saw was wrong, so that makes me a coo coo, cool 13 knots. Thanks for correcting the record. I should have but forgot to come back and fix it myself. Wow, I am crazy that mistake.

Never said you were " CooCoo " .

What I stated:

( " If I called you nuts there was a reason for it. " )

Never said you were " CooCoo " .

What I stated:

( " If I called you nuts there was a reason for it. " )
I get breaking news and the news 100% said she was found not guilty. Then it changed. True story. That makes me nuts? Damn dude, you're a harsh man and judge with no mercy.

The Commander in Chief will see you now.....lol. Let;'s see what you all have to say after today. The Big Drop is upon us. Will you help secure the kids or not?
1670027847295.png

1670027912983.png

Crush whats going on with the kids? You got a credible article I can read?
How deep do you want to go? I can PM you a very intense 30 minute video. The forum is not ready to hear the truth yet. You can post it if you want to. Were dealing with sic people man. Are you a spiritual man Dom?

Hey @Dominic
I learned about Liz this year. I know we all heard about "pizza" and "pasta" the last few years. Watch "Out of the Shadows" and then read Liz's substacks on the pizza subject. Crazy things going on in our world and most of us were clueless.

2300 kids go missing every year in our country. I had a dagger in my door when I got back from hospital. My mom warned me of one person to stay away from and never get in his car. Dude would park a cross the street and stair at me as if I was his next meal. I told my mom and she would yell at him and tell me to get inside. I thought it was hide and seek. I had attempted kidnap on me from two ladies when I was 5 and my foster sister yelled, "their taking Crush." Mama Bear ran and yelled and they dropped me by a waiting car. Doheny beach 1971)

4000+ kids are aborted everyday in our country and in our amazing State, you can now do that up to birth.

We all need to slow down and pause and fix this wrong, moo! I will send PM you what "IT" is after and how "IT" rewards "ITs" followers. God Bless you

Updated July 23, 2021

Over 339 million vaccine doses were given to 187.2 million people in the US as of July 19, 2021. The vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective. Vaccination is happening under the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history.

How do we know if someone dies after getting a vaccine?

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). When these reports are received, doctors from CDC and FDA review death certificates, autopsies, and medical records to understand what happened with each person.

How many people have died after getting a vaccine?

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

How deep do you want to go? I can PM you a very intense 30 minute video.
The forum is not ready to hear the truth yet.*
You can post it if you want to. Were dealing with sic people man.
Are you a spiritual man Dom?

*No they are not !

How long have I been warning that AMERICA is Sick.

Updated July 23, 2021

Over 339 million vaccine doses were given to 187.2 million people in the US as of July 19, 2021. The vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective. Vaccination is happening under the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history.

How do we know if someone dies after getting a vaccine?

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). When these reports are received, doctors from CDC and FDA review death certificates, autopsies, and medical records to understand what happened with each person.

How many people have died after getting a vaccine?

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine *. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

* Yeah, and the Moon is made of Blue Cheese.

And below is Normal after the mRNA Clot Shots.
1670099239019.png

#diedsuddenly - Twitter Search / Twitter

3. Does vaccinated for COVID-19 cause miscarriage?
No. Higher rates of miscarriage are not found in women who are vaccinated for COVID-19. No evidence supports that COVID-19 vaccines increase the risk of having a miscarriage or causing infertility.

In general, the miscarriage rate is higher than most people think. It is estimated that 1 in 3 pregnancies end in miscarriage. Making another human being is extremely complicated, and things do not always go right.

Will some women who were vaccinated have miscarriages? Yes. Will some women who were not vaccinated have miscarriages? Yes.

Miscarriage is a difficult time for families, but getting vaccinated for COVID-19 does not increase the likelihood of having a miscarriage. Unfortunately, women who develop severe COVID-19 infection early in pregnancy are at increased risk of miscarriage.

Back