Vaccine

Think of the idiots that said follow the science, or trust the virologist. How has this guy not been charged with crimes against humanity? Masking kids was just straight up cruel.
I can think of a few on this site that constantly trusted the experts and denigrated anyone who disagree. I notice how they don't contribute on this thread anymore since yr after yr and month after month the facts that come out vindicate the skepticals

I can think of a few on this site that constantly trusted the experts and denigrated anyone who disagree. I notice how they don't contribute on this thread anymore since yr after yr and month after month the facts that come out vindicate the skepticals
The “kids know they are trans” / “affirm childrens’ gender identity” is also fading fast with the latest studies along with Kendi’s anti-racism ideas. They appear to be running out of gas with the climate “crisis” as well. That’s a tough “L” for them to swallow since it has a much longer time horizon than the vaccines. If Trump gets elected, expect to see a significant spike in mental illness.

The “kids know they are trans” / “affirm childrens’ gender identity” is also fading fast with the latest studies along with Kendi’s anti-racism ideas. They appear to be running out of gas with the climate “crisis” as well. That’s a tough “L” for them to swallow since it has a much longer time horizon than the vaccines. If Trump gets elected, expect to see a significant spike in mental illness.
That 'spike' will show up in Canada, where they all promised to move, when he wins.

The CDC Doesn’t Want You to Hear This Message

“Five studies now show” that “children who take no vaccines” are “healthier than the kids who take the vaccines.”

This claim comes from renowned cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough.

He says unvaccinated kids have lower rates of:

• Food allergies
• Peanut allergies
• Asthma
• Allergic dermatitis
• Need for tympanostomy tubes
• Attention deficit disorder
• Asperger’s disease
• Autism spectrum disorder
• Etc.

"Did you know that injecting all these toxins directly into your bloodstream can have serious consequences?

From heavy metals to formaldehyde and even aborted fetal cells, these ingredients can wreak havoc on your cells!

No wonder we get sick so often!

With over 74 vaccines
(I think I only got 2 thank God) in our bodies, it's no wonder our immune systems are overwhelmed!"

Let's start questioning what we put into our bodies and prioritize natural alternatives!" Dr. Jason Dean

My best pal is always sick. I have been sick with flu symptoms three times since 1/20/20. Knock on wood but I feel like I'm getting healthier and stronger each day. I'm all natural.

Go Figure!!! The guy who invented the test told these cheats and liars to not use his test for lies and he was wacked!!!
1719950624612.png

Get ready for the attack of the Killer Birds

Moderna to receive $176 million from U.S. government to develop mRNA bird flu vaccine​

The award money will come through the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, or BARDA, through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

According to the Associated Press, the H5N1 virus was detected early this year in dairy cows and has now "spread to more than 135 herds in 12 states and infected three people to date, all with mild cases."

BREAKING: The federal government has agreed to pay Moderna 176 million dollars to create a H5N1 bird flu vaccine. This has to be the most predicted pre scamdemic breaking news in United States history…

1720140975892.png

Back