Vaccine

Thank God the good doctors who aren't bought and bribed can share his/her true medical findings with their patients without getting fired or license taken away. WTF up folks!

Court Slaps Down California’s Attempt To Muzzle Doctors Who Dissent From Covid Groupthink

The FBI, legacy media, and big tech are taking some hits. At least big tech has a "product". The FBI and legacy media stand to lose their most important asset - the trust of the American people. Of course, it already happened with the legacy media.

View attachment 15539
And in line with the above.....it is only going to get worse it seems.

"Advocacy journalism is the new touchstone in the media even as polls show that trust in the media is plummeting. Now, former executive editor for The Washington Post Leonard Downie Jr. and former CBS News President Andrew Heyward have released the results of their interviews with over 75 media leaders and concluded that objectivity is now considered reactionary and even harmful. Emilio Garcia-Ruiz, editor-in-chief at the San Francisco Chronicle said it plainly: “Objectivity has got to go.”

"In an interview with The Stanford Daily, Stanford journalism professor, Ted Glasser, insisted that journalism needed to “free itself from this notion of objectivity to develop a sense of social justice.” He rejected the notion that journalism is based on objectivity and said that he views “journalists as activists because journalism at its best — and indeed history at its best — is all about morality.” Thus, “Journalists need to be overt and candid advocates for social justice, and it’s hard to do that under the constraints of objectivity.”

Sorry @dad4 masks dont work.

"An international research collaboration that reviewed several dozen rigorous studies of "physical interventions" against influenza and COVID-19 through last year failed to find even a modest effect on infection or illness rates from masks of all qualities."

"An international research collaboration that reviewed several dozen rigorous studies of "physical interventions" against influenza and COVID-19 through last year failed to find even a modest effect on infection or illness rates from masks of all qualities."

Uh, we already knew that masks are weakly effective as PPI.

Other than the Bangladesh study, were any of those studies trying to measure source control? Or did they mix 11 PPI studies with one source control study, and then claim "not significant" by the miracle of meta-analysis?

Duh doy....I believe someone around here said this....humans don't like to have their mouths covered apparently.

We've been LIED to sooo much by the US Government as of late that maybe
this wacky " Conspiracy " map of US Military tunnels across the western states
just might be factual....Maybe.....

1675295207420.png

And in line with the above.....it is only going to get worse it seems.

"Advocacy journalism is the new touchstone in the media even as polls show that trust in the media is plummeting. Now, former executive editor for The Washington Post Leonard Downie Jr. and former CBS News President Andrew Heyward have released the results of their interviews with over 75 media leaders and concluded that objectivity is now considered reactionary and even harmful. Emilio Garcia-Ruiz, editor-in-chief at the San Francisco Chronicle said it plainly: “Objectivity has got to go.”

"In an interview with The Stanford Daily, Stanford journalism professor, Ted Glasser, insisted that journalism needed to “free itself from this notion of objectivity to develop a sense of social justice.” He rejected the notion that journalism is based on objectivity and said that he views “journalists as activists because journalism at its best — and indeed history at its best — is all about morality.” Thus, “Journalists need to be overt and candid advocates for social justice, and it’s hard to do that under the constraints of objectivity.”

Relevant highlights below

Don't mix shots you guys. 2 shots for the price of one or the price of a stroke is not worth it.

FDA Warns White House Recommendation to Get COVID-19 Booster and Flu Shot At the Same Time May Increase Risk of a Stroke

Uh, we already knew that masks are weakly effective as PPI.
Please stop.

You been the biggest fan of masks since day one.

You conveniently ignored decades of studies the cdc used to have on their website showing masks to be ineffective vs a respiratory virus.
You ignored the fact that the virus spread like wildfire through heavily masked communities (as well as not so heavily masked communities), etc.

Etc etc.

I hope you sit back and think wow...I have been wearing a mask now for 2-3 years and it turns out it was pointless.

The list is long of bad decisions inflicted on us. Masks, vax mandates, closures, etc.

Maybe the more troubling aspect with very long term issues is how gov and tech work and are working together to supress info. This trend will only get worse. Most of the info/entertainment we see/hear/read comes through today a few big tech companies. And these tech companies are already manipulating what we get to be exposed to.

Please stop.

You been the biggest fan of masks since day one.

You conveniently ignored decades of studies the cdc used to have on their website showing masks to be ineffective vs a respiratory virus.
You ignored the fact that the virus spread like wildfire through heavily masked communities (as well as not so heavily masked communities), etc.

Etc etc.

I hope you sit back and think wow...I have been wearing a mask now for 2-3 years and it turns out it was pointless.

The list is long of bad decisions inflicted on us. Masks, vax mandates, closures, etc.

Maybe the more troubling aspect with very long term issues is how gov and tech work and are working together to supress info. This trend will only get worse. Most of the info/entertainment we see/hear/read comes through today a few big tech companies. And these tech companies are already manipulating what we get to be exposed to.
what? you quote a study. I ask if you know what is in it.

Does the study measure masks as PPI or as source control?

Clearly, you don’t know. Someone forwarded the news report to you, you then post it here, never having bothered to click through to the actual study.

Why shouldn’t I call you on it? You just said, “Hey guys, here is something I never read and don’t understand, but the headline agrees with me so I must be right.”

Clearly, you don’t know. Someone forwarded the news report to you, you then post it here, never having bothered to click through to the actual study.

Why shouldn’t I call you on it? You just said, “Hey guys, here is something I never read and don’t understand, but the headline agrees with me so I must be right.”
masking has always been and will always be such a benign approach to mitigate respiratory viruses - it' not very effective but proves to be rather non-invasive for most, except for those that hate being told what to do.

The real travesty is the forced vaccination of an entire generation of healthy people with an experimental platform that underperformed in every trial and outperformed adverse reaction metrics vs most vaccines. Now we will sit back and wait to see what happens. The 1000s of parents who were duped into vaccinating their healthy child are now mortified of what may come...I'm certain it's not a good feeling. Shame on school districts and bobblehead practitioners who blindly endorsed or went along with bad science and led them to practice bad medicine.

There are studies flying out of countries that are starting to paint the picture on mRNA vaccines. After 3 years of being told how deadly covid "could" be to children, you would be hard pressed to find any evidence of a healthy child who passed as a result of contracting covid. Just sad

1675366057133.png

The real travesty is the forced vaccination of an entire generation of healthy people with an experimental platform that underperformed in every trial and outperformed adverse reaction metrics vs most vaccines. Now we will sit back and wait to see what happens. The 1000s of parents who were duped into vaccinating their healthy child are now mortified of what may come...I'm certain it's not a good feeling. Shame on school districts and bobblehead practitioners who blindly endorsed or went along with bad science and led them to practice bad medicine.

There are studies flying out of countries that are starting to paint the picture on mRNA vaccines.
And remember when many of us pointed out that there were no long term studies done about safety...we were written off as crazy.

Forcing people to take an experimental drug is at a min unethical.

By the time the vax came out we knew who was at risk. Basically the majority of people have no real risk to the virus. And yet? Vax mandates, etc.

Terrible policy.

@dad4 will still complain. @dad4

He and other cling to the belief that the masks they have been wearing now for years actually made a difference.

This despite decades of studies showing masks dont work vs respiratory viruses.

Further you would think by now that if masks actually worked there would be an abundance of massive studies showing this. Problem is there isn't.

More telling is his response above that he says "we always knew masks were weakly effective". I almost spat out my coffee reading that the first time. This from a guy who constantly and consistently touted the benefits of the masks and was sure that locations that had loose restrictions on masks would a disaster. Claiming now that we always knew masks were weakly effective is a way to try to whitewash his completely contrary position that stood up until just recently.

And back to the study. Cochrane is a highly regarded institution that works with a number of governments, ngo, supranational orgs, academic institutions, etc. This is not some dude on twitter that dad and others can write off as some guy who doesn't know what he is talking about.

The sad thing? If one looked around during the height of the pandemic and saw the spread went through places highly masked and not highly masked it was easy to conclude they (masks) don't help. There were also many scientists and doctors who pointed out masks are not designed to stop a respiratory virus. We now know that gov/tech worked hard to make these people sound crazy.

@dad4 will still complain. @dad4

He and other cling to the belief that the masks they have been wearing now for years actually made a difference.

This despite decades of studies showing masks dont work vs respiratory viruses.

Further you would think by now that if masks actually worked there would be an abundance of massive studies showing this. Problem is there isn't.

More telling is his response above that he says "we always knew masks were weakly effective". I almost spat out my coffee reading that the first time. This from a guy who constantly and consistently touted the benefits of the masks and was sure that locations that had loose restrictions on masks would a disaster. Claiming now that we always knew masks were weakly effective is a way to try to whitewash his completely contrary position that stood up until just recently.

And back to the study. Cochrane is a highly regarded institution that works with a number of governments, ngo, supranational orgs, academic institutions, etc. This is not some dude on twitter that dad and others can write off as some guy who doesn't know what he is talking about.

The sad thing? If one looked around during the height of the pandemic and saw the spread went through places highly masked and not highly masked it was easy to conclude they (masks) don't help. There were also many scientists and doctors who pointed out masks are not designed to stop a respiratory virus. We now know that gov/tech worked hard to make these people sound crazy.
We first went over the difference between PPI and source control over two years ago. If you don’t understand it by now, that’s on you.

So, yes, masks are better as source control than as PPI. Same as two years ago.

Have you read the Cochrane study yet? Or still just saying “look, the headline agrees with me, so I must be right”?

Back