Vaccine

If I hear a another so-called expert on TV say that approval of the vaccination for 5-11 year old's is a "turning point" in the fight against Covid, I'm going to have to buy a new tv, or at least a new remote.

I put the over/under on 5-11 vaccinations at 40%, but I could be convinced to set it lower.
TV= Tell you a vision. I quit TV and it changed my life for ever. Turning point on their crusade is to vax everyone. The one's who refuse will lose their job and won't be able to do go out. Keep sitting on the fence wat fly and watch the bs!!! You are being played big time!!!

I know a good pal who is starting a non religious charter school next year. His biggest competitor he tells me is this new home school phenomenon curriculum taking place. If I had young kids, I would teach with RV life and teach out in Nature. Sorry, but everything is tainted with race hate & bait, plus division and "my way or the highway" and you better take jab or get fired. Plus take boosters forever to be considered fully obedient. My other pal say's his school and class is shrinking and less and less kids are showing up. In fact, Jason told me that his 3 best students are now being home schooled and two more moms told him their moving after the semester. It's happening like I thought I would. Everything has become us vs them. That is a loser way to play life. Both and is the only way to play.

1635444971035.png

Things getting interesting in NY with the vaccine mandate...who will blink?....1/4 to 1/3 resisting is a pretty big chunk....even 10% is enough to disrupt services as witnessed by the airlines a few weeks back and NY sanitation this week.

Get ready for the metaverse. This is the new name for FB. WTF is up with Zuck? This is how to stay in his 3d world. I'm playing 5D only. Stock is up 3%.

I know a good pal who is starting a non religious charter school next year. His biggest competitor he tells me is this new home school phenomenon curriculum taking place. If I had young kids, I would teach with RV life and teach out in Nature. Sorry, but everything is tainted with race hate & bait, plus division and "my way or the highway" and you better take jab or get fired. Plus take boosters forever to be considered fully obedient. My other pal say's his school and class is shrinking and less and less kids are showing up. In fact, Jason told me that his 3 best students are now being home schooled and two more moms told him their moving after the semester. It's happening like I thought I would. Everything has become us vs them. That is a loser way to play life. Both and is the only way to play.

View attachment 11975

Is this in CA, your friend

I think especially in blue states , they are not just going let participation rates from their public schools plummet. The state governments are going crack down on homeschooling, requirements , etc

Things getting interesting in NY with the vaccine mandate...who will blink?....1/4 to 1/3 resisting is a pretty big chunk....even 10% is enough to disrupt services as witnessed by the airlines a few weeks back and NY sanitation this week.

It's crazy how these individuals risked their lives, for the benefit of the general public, during the pandemic and now if they won't get the vaccination its just a big FU to them. Mind boggling.

It's crazy how these individuals risked their lives, for the benefit of the general public, during the pandemic and now if they won't get the vaccination its just a big FU to them. Mind boggling.

at least the administration is making sure the border crossers that they are releasing throughout the country are vaccinated

I'm not surprised that you quote those whiney little bitches.
For a person who says they were repub up until t came around...you sure love government intrusion.

I have yet to see you take a position contrary to less gov intervention.

The unrealized cap gains idea is terrible on a variety of levels. One would think that would be blindingly obvious.

I didn’t realize the situation was this bad. Do you think the problem is Everyday Math/Fuzzy Math?

I noticed that when my kid was in preschool damn near all elementary schools were doing Fuzzy Math; no need to learn math facts…drill and kill doesn’t make kids feel good and math facts will be learned by using calculators and solving problems.
That's it. We keep trying to find some way to believe you can do math without the boring bits. If you convince yourself that basic facts are obsolete, then you don't have to do the hard work of teaching them. Nice deal for the teacher and the school.

It doesn't work for the student, of course. Ten years later, he/she finds out that the American Studies classes are full of kids who did Everyday Math, and the graduate Physics seminars are full of kids who did AOPS and RSM.

Who's to blame when everyone is vaxxed?

Ireland is 91% Vaccinated and Covid cases are soaring…

Good riddance. There is an incredibly easy solution to their problem.

The reason the Chargers and Spanos Family Trust are in financial trouble is because of the debts they incurred in the move to LA.

Good riddance.

Nope. The estate was in trouble without the move to LA and the accompanying bump in ‘unrealized’ value that could hypothetically be used to pay off the tax burden of the death/estate tax.

Back