Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Two more Oath Keepers prove to their kids that their daddies are pieces of shit who won’t be around for 3+ years.

You and Espola might actually be the same person. Both of you run from pointed challenges and questions like cowards.

C'mon, sweetheart, give me the names of those innocent black people killed by cops. Did you get distracted when having to look up the FBI crime database? Did you look up "fascism" yet? Wondering where drag queens go for an abortion now?

Warning Shot From Satan
'Satanist' designer says Target set 'dangerous precedent' by pulling products
Designer Erik Carnell has said Satan ‘respects pronouns’

Carnell had previously explained in an Instagram post that Satan represents "passion, pride and liberty" and "loves all LGBT+ people."

"Satanists don’t actually believe in Satan, he is merely used as a symbol of passion, pride, and liberty. He means to you what you need him to mean. So for me, Satan is hope, compassion, equality, and love. So, naturally, Satan respects pronouns. He loves all LGBT+ people. I went with a variation of Baphomet for this design, a deity who themself is a mixture of genders, beings, ideas, and existences. They reject binary stereotypes and expectations. Perfect," he said.

1685809886936.png

Last edited:
Warning Shot From Satan
'Satanist' designer says Target set 'dangerous precedent' by pulling products
Designer Erik Carnell has said Satan ‘respects pronouns’

Carnell had previously explained in an Instagram post that Satan represents "passion, pride and liberty" and "loves all LGBT+ people."

"Satanists don’t actually believe in Satan, he is merely used as a symbol of passion, pride, and liberty. He means to you what you need him to mean. So for me, Satan is hope, compassion, equality, and love. So, naturally, Satan respects pronouns. He loves all LGBT+ people. I went with a variation of Baphomet for this design, a deity who themself is a mixture of genders, beings, ideas, and existences. They reject binary stereotypes and expectations. Perfect," he said.

View attachment 16992

The trans are coming for you, and there is nothing you can do to stop them.

Former Target exec reveals the 'one item' that sparked consumer firestorm
Target's market value has declined over $12 billion since mid-May

He explained that many retailers carry pride merchandise, "you know, the plates that had different colors in it. Fine. You show the rainbow, you know, a gingerbread house, whatever you are, that's all you know. Who cares? Everybody carries that stuff."

Storch targeted one item from the store's pride collection that set it apart from its competition and ignited the consumer firestorm.

"I've never seen a case where one item, that tuck swimsuit, (tuck it and hide that little one eye monster from the truth) that's really what made the difference versus the competitors. That's where the big mistake [was] made," said the former Target executive.

When God almighty makes a promise to man, God keeps the promise. I love you so much my Lord. I love you God with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind and all my strength. God is so beautiful and wonderful. I'm glad I came to earth to take on the liars, cheaters, thieves, pay 4 play fools and the killers. Look at Espola and his demons lie all day long. What a stupid idiot for mocking God. Going to church camp with impure motives, shame on you Espola. These cheaters stole girls youth soccer (so they thought). Yeshua is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, not even the Trans Satanist Surf Futbol. Dude sold his soul and dude lost the war, what a dumb dumb. God wins, God wins, God wins, halleluiah, God Almighty wins. I love winning. I'm so freaking stoked. Crush has been waiting and waiting for the Gr8t Return of Christ.
Dark to Light is no joke folks. I told you all 5 years ago this was going down and to get ready. I took on cheaters in sports and I took on EOTL and his abortion desires for all babies. Little cheat only cares for the Trans Satan Worshipers, go figure. Jesus Is Lord!!!
"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life."

1685826091636.png

Back