Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

In all seriousness, drawing out again another ADHD analogy. I think you and a few others (including maybe sockma) pointed out that ADHD is overdiagnosed (it sort of is and it isn't....if it's a spectrum like autism it actually means its wildly underdiagnosed since a huge portion of the population is probably somewhere on the spectrum but what may be getting overdiagnosed is the need for medication). One problem with the overdiagnosis is that until recently, there wasn't really a scientific way to screen who is ADHD. The doctor (many times a pediatrician not schooled specifically in ADHD, or a psychiatrist whose one tool is a hammer and so everywhere he sees a nail and goes ahead and writes script) basically relies on a survey of questions to parents, teachers, and extracurricular leaders like coaches to see if the kid is exhibiting signs of ADHD. If a certain number of points is reached, they are ADHD and the doctor takes out a pad. However, the questions pretty much describe any fidgety overexcitable easily distracted young person, which is why it's diagnosed more often in boys than girls, even though the brain features seem to show up in both genders almost equally. Getting medicine is wildly easy therefor. However, it is much more difficult to get school accommodations for ADHD kids, and those generally require an expensive workup from a psychologist. The psychologists have in addition to interview and surveys run a series of tests. One of the older one is this light test...you have to sit there and see if you can push a button every time a light flashes on screen....it's not fool proof but it drives people with ADHD crazy. A newer one is a brain scan looking particularly at the front cortical regions. If we are concerned with overdiagnosis of ADHD and overprescription of medication, one would think we would want a gatekeeper of running this full battery of tests. The issues are that: 1) it's expensive (the brain scan alone is $5000 and generally NOT covered by private insurance) so poor kids would have a barrier to getting the help they need, and 2) parents who are trying to get their kids a leg up in school by cheating and giving them a little something extra for tests would be unhappy, which means less business for everyone concerned (from peds to pharma) and more complaints to deal with.

It's the same with gender dysphoria. I'm not up on what the protocols are but they don't as far as I know include a brain scan and generally rely on interviewing the subject. If we are concerned with an overdiagnosis of gender dysphoria, we are nearing a point where a brain scan could be added to the protocols if they haven't already been. But there are issues: 1) again financially equity as private insurance is generally not going to cover the brain scan, 2) the gender is just a construct people object to putting people into categories because it also precludes the possibility of a nonbinary person or a male who is slightly female or vice versa...they prefer to view it all as a spectrum with masculinity and femininity being social constructs, 3) the gender is pure biological people dislike it because they'd actually have to fess up there's something biological going on here to, which forces them away from the easy solution that boys and boys and girls are girls and forever will be, and 4) the government could abuse it by prescreening kids and removing kids whose parents refuse to nurture their trans tendencies.
ADHD kids are not a fit for the school system Grace T. I told everyone almost 5 years ago our education system will be destroyed, just like the GDA (Grooming League) was. I said the SAT score was a complete joke on who is and who is not smart. Guess what? No more SAT. I also said Math was stupid to judge others on how brilliant one is. Guess what? Math is getting squeezed out. I bet in a few more years there will be more kids learning at home or private, then in some prison educational system. I know I piss teachers off but they don't teach and most just do what their told and never think outside the box. Not all teachers but the good one's have been fired or went in the private sector. More and more souls with ADHD are coming into the world and the teachers have been frustrated with these unique souls to say the least. Coaches 100% can't stand kids who don't pay attention and especially when their not obeying the boss. ADHD are proven lie detectors as well so when one lies through their teeth all day, the ADHD kid will call the adult out.

1677628026299.png

Mother Earth (God, Universe, Higher Power) is balancing things out for everyone as I write. It's been one sided for a very long time on this planet and 100% in favor of the Masculine side and the men have owned us all because of their pure physical strength. Ancient Mother is taking her rightful place as Mother. That's why their trying to destroy the female and the kids. The kids need help like never before. We have fools on here who don't even want kids born, yet will only defend MTF or FTM kids if they make it through the Matrix. Think about that. The same blind fools don't want the parents, who actually allowed their child to be born, to be informed about their sexuality and things that parents should have 100% right to know ALL things about their child and NO one at school has any right to chat it up without consent. This is so crazy where we have landed. Take a few minutes (11:11) and listen and mediate on this song. Open your heart, open your mind and feel your soul flying free. It's awesome. I love you all. Do not fear change.

Last edited:
It’s a cycle. He makes a new log in name, then goes around and insults everyone.

Eventually, everyone has him on ignore, he gets himself banned, or both.

Then he makes a new login and does the same thing all over again.

If you need to ignore this incarnation, just click on his name and click “ignore”.
New name? I'm thinking "7-of-9". It's an homage to all of EOTL's prior names and aliases with a nice Borg parallel since EOTL demonstrates the group mind of the woke hive that is completely absent of critical analysis. I can at least imagine that EOTL is easy on the eyes.

But, the reality is probably a bit closer to ...

1677635529577.png

It’s a cycle. He makes a new log in name, then goes around and insults everyone.

Eventually, everyone has him on ignore, he gets himself banned, or both.

Then he makes a new login and does the same thing all over again.

If you need to ignore this incarnation, just click on his name and click “ignore”.
You forgot plays the victim and becomes a Karen when disagreed with.

New name? I'm thinking "7-of-9". It's an homage to all of EOTL's prior names and aliases with a nice Borg parallel since EOTL demonstrates the group mind of the woke hive that is completely absent of critical analysis. I can at least imagine that EOTL is easy on the eyes.

But, the reality is probably a bit closer to ...

View attachment 15840
I think this meme got us put in da kitchen bro. No one even goes over there anymore. Where is Fact? Where is Husker? Where is Copa? Where is everyone? Espola, are you still with us? EOTL? My gosh, they all left. No more debate time. Oh well....

I think this meme got us put in da kitchen bro. No one even goes over there anymore. Where is Fact? Where is Husker? Where is Copa? Where is everyone? Espola, are you still with us? EOTL? My gosh, they all left. No more debate time. Oh well....
Nothing left to say on this thread.

The thread has two agitated LGBTQ advocates. Everyone else was sane and left.

I like the move to the Kitchen. I'd have moved it myself around page 15 if I could. Time for some tea.

Nothing left to say on this thread.

The thread has two agitated LGBTQ advocates. Everyone else was sane and left.

I like the move to the Kitchen. I'd have moved it myself around page 15 if I could. Time for some tea.
Both eotl and I have actually taken positions which are opposed to the t activists. Sock mas position is actually closer to the activist position than the one i laid out even though sockma comes to the opposite result. Your position is the extremist one, having moved even to exclude them from rec. Your bias is showing again. Surprise surprise. Always the same from you.

as the one who started the discussion you are actually a hypocrite on this post as well. You opened the door even when others warned you there’s no good resolution on this issue. You should have known better but again no surprise there. More of the same from you.

You forgot plays the victim and becomes a Karen when disagreed with.

Are you still angry that CIF, ECNL, the NCAA, the USWNT, the US Supreme Court and others all agree with me?

I love how all of you whiny Karens claim I'm the one who is complaining, when the truth is that I'm the one who is fine with how things are going.

Both eotl and I have actually taken positions which are opposed to the t activists. Sock mas position is actually closer to the activist position than the one i laid out even though sockma comes to the opposite result. Your position is the extremist one, having moved even to exclude them from rec. Your bias is showing again. Surprise surprise. Always the same from you.

as the one who started the discussion you are actually a hypocrite on this post as well. You opened the door even when others warned you there’s no good resolution on this issue. You should have known better but again no surprise there. More of the same from you.
About 80% of people who have dropped by have said some version of

1- yes, trans athletes are welcome to play soccer.
2- no, mtf trans athletes can’t choose the women’s team, because - athletically - they are not women.

There is some dispute over exactly at which age #2 kicks in.

The outliers are you, EOTL, and soccer dad & ref.

2- no, mtf trans athletes can’t choose the women’s team, because - athletically - they are not women.

Uh, it is axiomatic that you and your four friends are the outliers given that CIF, ECNL, the NCAA, the USWNT, SCOTUS and a bunch of others agree with me, leaving you in the position of having to whine like a little baby that you aren't getting your way. Also, as even your dumbass knows, your sample size is far too small to provide any indicator of anything other than that there are four or five really whiny Karens here with daughters who are too terrible at soccer to compete against a team with a trans player. In reality, the people who support my position obviously don't have the same "need" to come here to protest anything and whine like little babies, because they're already getting what they want.

In fact, your post is a perfect example of the harm that the Internet often causes. Specifically, it gives a handful of nutters like yourself the belief that your nutter position is actually legitimate one. You have maybe five people who share your opinion here, and at least three of them even you must admit are batshit crazy - with crush leading the way - or right wing fringe. And for someone who I think is a math teacher, you must be a terrible one. Even a clown like yourself should be able to figure out that a sample size of five people is not exactly a sufficient sample size to support your fringe hatred of trans children.

Are you still angry that CIF, ECNL, the NCAA, the USWNT, the US Supreme Court and others all agree with me?

I love how all of you whiny Karens claim I'm the one who is complaining, when the truth is that I'm the one who is fine with how things are going.
Are you still angry that you dont know my opinion on this and I'm just directing my insults at you because you're a hypocritical prick?

Your "because- athletically- they are not women" is another way your distort the truth. Another way you hear what you want to hear. The rationale is important. Some have argued fairness. Some have argued safety. Sockma turned it on its head and actually argued its because gender is all a social construct. The rationale is important because I have argued gender dysphoria should be treated as a disability. It is perfectly acceptable to say, for example, that an accommodation a hearing impaired person is asking for is not reasonable, or it impedes on the rights of another person (such as by having open subtitles run in front of movies where everyone can see them including those that don't want to see the subtitles). It is not o.k. to argue that trans people are not entitled to an analysis of their accommodations because they are not deserving of it, which is what you have done. It is perfectly fine to argue that FTM should not be included in tested sports, because a balance can never be achieved. It is not o.k. to argue that FTM should not be provided any accommodation or place they can play because "men are men, and women are women" and if they are left without a place to play too bad so sad they shouldn't have done what they did.

In any case, your post didn't argue the "vast majority of people here agree with me and you guys are overwhelming in the minority". You would know that it wouldn't bother me, because I follow the argument to where the science leads, and when COVID started, I was overwhelmingly alone and yet turned out to be right. What YOU DID was say that we were just LGBTQ activitists (don't think I didn't notice either that you didn't say trans activist...yet another little swipe on your part), implying therefore our position was without merit because of our status. Again, this is in your wheelhouse where you demand the unconditional surrender of the side you are arguing against because you think you are right and no one can ever question that, let alone the obvious bias you've shown. You want an echo chamber, and hate it when you are backed into a corner. The argument, as far as you are concerned, basically ended when you said it's "about the hairbow, not necessarily the training" and "they aren't soccer robots." That was the moment YOU basically conceded (as opposed to others who had been arguing fairness or safety and have done a much better job of it) that your argument held no water.

Frankly I'm surprised you aren't demanding @Dominic shut down the entire thread. You've said things which are clearly over the line, aren't exactly hard to identify if someone knows you, and I predict your stance, as with COVID, won't hold up well to posterity. I can only assume you are no longer in the teaching professional and/or have something else going on (like a disability) or you wouldn't have said some of the things you said, and indeed continue to say in even your most recent posts, at least not if you teach in California.

"Vermont Christian school girls basketball forfeits playoff game rather than compete against team with transgender player"

The player is a 6'1" male-born subject "in-transition" playing on the girls team. She/He is supposedly stronger and can jump higher than any player in the league. She/He leads the league in rebounds and blocked shots as well. Imagine that.

Are you still angry that you dont know my opinion on this and I'm just directing my insults at you because you're a hypocritical prick?

Still searching unsuccessfully for that phantom post proving me to be a hypocrite?

So here you are again refusing to discuss your position on trans participation in kiddies sports but are limiting your participation to (mostly homophobic) insults, but you think I'm the troll? Am I right that you're an undereducated, underemployed, underbrain-powered substance abuser Karen?

Look, I'm sorry if your daughter isn't good enough to compete against a team with a trans player, but that's not my fault. I also don't know why it makes you so angry when I explain why I support the middle-of-the-road positions taken by CIF, ECNL, the NCAA, the USWNT, the NWSL and SCOTUS, among others.

In other news, riddle me this...

Why is it these teens are allowed to transition and have these horrible surgeries and the excuse is mental health BUT young teens who suffer mental health issues from body image problems have to wait until they are at least 18 and that is if they have the money. Both are major mental issues that can lead to suicide. One is covered under insurance, and the other turns into bulemia or other depression issues, and is not covered by insurance.

I could expand but I don't think really need to. Inequality only works in certain situations...

Back