Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

What's with all the " Prison " posts...?

Something you're going to disclose.....
I think it's time to take this thread to the "Off Topic" section. Dom? It's just you and me over there. Where did the experts run off to? I was trying to stay on topic here but he's at it again. Lot's more about to drop. Thank God my dd got away from these monsters in the sport. Hallelujah Praise The Lord.

Last edited:
I think it's time to take this thread to the "Off Topic" section. Dom? It's just you and me over there. Where did the experts run off to? I was trying to stay on topic here but he's at it again. Lot's more about to drop. Thank God my dd got away from these monsters in the sport. Hallelujah Praise The Lord.

I'm sorry, what did your post about an intersex person being accused of making a bomb threat have to do with trans children playing kiddie soccer?

I'm sorry, what did your post about an intersex person being accused of making a bomb threat have to do with trans children playing kiddie soccer?
I was asking a question with the group. about what intersex means. I had never heard of that term before, that's it. Enjoy the circus sir. I will take his pic down since it has you all upset.

I have rightfully criticized the media on many posts here for some time. But I was wrong about (at least) one thing. Journalism isn't dead. You just have to look harder to find it. I continue to be pleasantly surprised to find journalism being practiced and not activism at The Free Press. It's a subscription, but I am sure I used to pay more for the newspaper back when they employed journalists. I don't get any kickbacks, but if you want to read and watch podcasts of honest reporting, I highly recommend it. Nellie Bowles' TGIF posts are an informative and humorous week in review. I watched the podcast "The Story Behind the Twitter Files" (link below) with Bari Weiss, Nellie Bowles, Michael Schellenberger, and David Zweig. It's an interesting account of how they gathered the information. In general, it provides lots of useful information.

I have rightfully criticized the media on many posts here for some time. But I was wrong about (at least) one thing. Journalism isn't dead. You just have to look harder to find it. I continue to be pleasantly surprised to find journalism being practiced and not activism at The Free Press. It's a subscription, but I am sure I used to pay more for the newspaper back when they employed journalists. I don't get any kickbacks, but if you want to read and watch podcasts of honest reporting, I highly recommend it. Nellie Bowles' TGIF posts are an informative and humorous week in review. I watched the podcast "The Story Behind the Twitter Files" (link below) with Bari Weiss, Nellie Bowles, Michael Schellenberger, and David Zweig. It's an interesting account of how they gathered the information. In general, it provides lots of useful information.

Stay on topic bro. I will listen tomorrow morning. I just got off work and I tired. Love you man :)

Click below

It’s very brave of them to take a stand for including trans athletes in someone else’s league.

Let me know when they have to defend their national team slots against XY athletes with natural XY testosterone levels.

Uh, they actually did play in ECNL, whereas you're the one taking a stand about someone else's league. They obviously had no problem defending their spots in ECNL against trans children. Remember, it's only your daughter who is so terrible that she can't compete.

Stay on topic bro.
Yeah, I know. This was a one-time informational post. The prior regarding The Free Press was the whistleblower who identified the egregious lack of science and oversight associated with the outrageous practice of mutilating at-risk children. A process that is vehemently supported by our resident angry, talking point clown, EOTL. Better? ;)

Yeah, I know. This was a one-time informational post. The prior regarding The Free Press was the whistleblower who identified the egregious lack of science and oversight associated with the outrageous practice of mutilating at-risk children. A process that is vehemently supported by our resident angry, talking point clown, EOTL. Better? ;)
Bring the heat brother. It was just satire :)

Uh, they actually did play in ECNL, whereas you're the one taking a stand about someone else's league. They obviously had no problem defending their spots in ECNL against trans children. Remember, it's only your daughter who is so terrible that she can't compete.

Rules rules rules. You only make that argument in this case. Bring up BLM, Police, or other subjects and that goes completely out the window. You're a joke and a victim.

Back