Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

CHEATING :

cheating
(present participle)

1. act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination:
    • deceive or trick:
      "he had cheated her out of everything she had"

Every female that is CHEATED out of a Scholarship/Playing Time/Safety
in a Locker Room Etc... due to BIOLOGICAL " Males " playing in female
sports should sue the pants off of ALL involved to start with....!!!

This is where LAWFARE will put a Full Stop to this Crap.
Cheating is violating the rules. Pure stop. For kiddie soccer, the leagues, from MLS Next down to AYSO, have recognized they welcome transgendered athletes. For the NCAA, there are protocols you can argue should be more or less restrictive.

As to lawfare, that's a laugh. Where we are likely headed is a split system with red and blue states. For those who haven't thought through, it probably means a divided league on the collegiate level since there won't be like to like, or the feds are going to lower the hammer (and given the track record of the fed admin state, I doubt very much you'll like where that hammer falls).

Cheating is violating the rules. Pure stop. For kiddie soccer, the leagues, from MLS Next down to AYSO, have recognized they welcome transgendered athletes. For the NCAA, there are protocols you can argue should be more or less restrictive.

As to lawfare, that's a laugh. Where we are likely headed is a split system with red and blue states. For those who haven't thought through, it probably means a divided league on the collegiate level since there won't be like to like, or the feds are going to lower the hammer (and given the track record of the fed admin state, I doubt very much you'll like where that hammer falls).

It's Cheating.
You know it, yet accept an alternative reality.
When you embrace Cheating as you have just
displayed, it's very easy to be fooled by other
" Alternative " realities.
Lawfare is REAL, don't scoff at what slimy Lawyers
can do to the TRUTH.

It's Cheating.
You know it, yet accept an alternative reality.
When you embrace Cheating as you have just
displayed, it's very easy to be fooled by other
" Alternative " realities.
Lawfare is REAL, don't scoff at what slimy Lawyers
can do to the TRUTH.
This is the problem when both sides abandon science and reason. There will be a blue reality and there will be a red reality and neither will have much realism in it, that is until the feds level the hammer. And then dad4 will with the same cheer he gave them during Covid be shedding tears and denouncing them.

This is the problem when both sides abandon science and reason. There will be a blue reality and there will be a red reality and neither will have much realism in it, that is until the feds level the hammer. And then dad4 will with the same cheer he gave them during Covid be shedding tears and denouncing them.

I have not abandoned Science/Reason.
You have.

♂= Male
♀= Female

There are only two genders.
Males belong in Male sports, not
Female sports. Otherwise, it's
CHEATING.

Some people use the term woke because it’s too hard to spell enlightened.

Becky Sauerbrunn on her feelings about transgender children in sports. Not that some of you may feel empathy or become enlightened by reading all of it.

Some people use the term woke because it’s too hard to spell enlightened.

Becky Sauerbrunn on her feelings about transgender children in sports. Not that some of you may feel empathy or become enlightened by reading all of it.

I suspect that any NWSL or WNT player who disagrees with Sauerbrunn on this knows enough to keep her mouth shut.

Jaelene Daniels was essentially run out of the league for refusing to wear a pride jersey. If you’re a marginal player hoping to make WNT, you’re not going to put that at risk by publicly taking a position that can be branded as anti-gay or anti-trans.

I suspect that any NWSL or WNT player who disagrees with Sauerbrunn on this knows enough to keep her mouth shut.

Jaelene Daniels was essentially run out of the league for refusing to wear a pride jersey. If you’re a marginal player hoping to make WNT, you’re not going to put that at risk by publicly taking a position that can be branded as anti-gay or anti-trans.
100% Dad. You better follow the leaders, agree with all their life style choices & don't ask any questions and you best better STFU. Something is not right and were all about to find out whose been acting like a female in a mans body all these years.

Maybe you could stop calling people transphobe just because they want fair competitions?

When I say, “XY athletes belong in XY leagues”, it just means that I think the transgirl belongs in my son’s league instead of my daughter’s. Somehow you twist that into claiming that people like me must hate all trans people.

Just take people at their word. If someone says they think mtf athletes have an unfair advantage over biological girls, it means exactly what the words say, no more and no less.

Maybe you can stop pretending you aren't given your complete lack of empathy and because your definition of "fair" intentionally excludes any consideration of the interests of trans gender children. You have proven pretty clearly that you are transphobic.

So I take it you are finally admitting that your daughter is so terrible at soccer that she can't compete against trans girls who have played ECNL? It is unfair because your daughter is terrible at soccer? What about for the girls who don't suck at soccer and have no problem with trans players?

Maybe you can stop pretending you aren't given your complete lack of empathy and because your definition of "fair" intentionally excludes any consideration of the interests of trans gender children. You have proven pretty clearly that you are transphobic.

So I take it you are finally admitting that your daughter is so terrible at soccer that she can't compete against trans girls who have played ECNL? It is unfair because your daughter is terrible at soccer? What about for the girls who don't suck at soccer and have no problem with trans players?
Sure. My daughter is so bad at soccer that she can’t beat a 16 year old boy.

The same is true of Alex Morgan, Catarina Macario, and Debinha. None of them can beat a 16 year old boy, either. This is why WNT scrimmages U15 boys teams. They’d get whupped if they tried playing a quality U16 team.

Employers have every right to take action against employees who harass their co-workers based on sexual orientation, or any protected class. If you're going to trash teammates in public based on their sexual orientation and tell the world that you think many of your teammates should relegated to second class status and deprived of their civil rights, you deserve to get fired just as much as if you trash them based on their race. Period. This should not be the least bit controversial. It is only "controversial" to people who also hate gay people.

Despite, this she was not "run out of the league" for wearing a pride jersey. She played another three years for Pride without incident. Courage then brought her back in 2022 after she took two seasons off to have a baby and then finished out the season after she refused to wear a pride jersey again for Courage. In fact, Courage issued a press release stating that it respected her decision. They did not bring her back for 2023 because she is old and not very good anymore.

Sure. My daughter is so bad at soccer that she can’t beat a 16 year old boy.

The same is true of Alex Morgan, Catarina Macario, and Debinha. None of them can beat a 16 year old boy, either. This is why WNT scrimmages U15 boys teams. They’d get whupped if they tried playing a quality U16 team.

Ha ha. There have been 16 year old trans girls who have played ECNL, and none of them were even the best players on their own teams. Unlike your fragile little princess, neither my kid nor any of her teammates were either scared of or outclassed by any of the trans girls they played against. All of your hysteria that maybe your kid will be forced to play an entire team of trans girls is irrational. Your hysteria that maybe an elite biological male will suddenly "go trans" and turn a youth soccer game into a mockery of sport is also irrational. None of this has ever happened in history but, if it does, there are 100 ways to address it short of just telling all trans girls in advance - regardless of their actual athleticism - that your daughter winning a trophy to prop up her (or your) self-esteem is just far too important to let them participate.

BTW, if you want to keep any job, it is preferable not to go on television and publicly proclaim that you had many of your teammates and do not believe they should be entitled to equal rights. It doesn't matter whether you're claiming that black people should be required to sit at the back of the bus, jews have horns, or gay people should not be allowed to get married or adopt children. You deserve to get fired for telling your co-workers any of those things. It doesn't matter whether you do it in person or through a television screen.

BTW, if you want to keep any job, it is preferable not to go on television and publicly proclaim that you hate many of your teammates and do not believe they should be entitled to equal rights. It doesn't matter whether you're claiming that black people should be required to sit at the back of the bus, jews have horns, or gay people should not be allowed to get married or adopt children. You deserve to get fired for telling your co-workers any of those things. It doesn't matter whether you do it in person or through a television screen.

Fixed my typo.

BTW, if you want to keep any job, it is preferable not to go on television and publicly proclaim that you had many of your teammates and do not believe they should be entitled to equal rights. It doesn't matter whether you're claiming that black people should be required to sit at the back of the bus, jews have horns, or gay people should not be allowed to get married or adopt children. You deserve to get fired for telling your co-workers any of those things. It doesn't matter whether you do it in person or through a television screen.

This is the point I was trying to make earlier. I'm not saying some of these folks are racists, but this is very similar to the 1950s segregationists. They believed their opinion on the matter was valid. That was not an opinion, it was racism. Many transphobic people here are using similar arguments, and history will not look back kindly on them.

Ha ha. There have been 16 year old trans girls who have played ECNL, and none of them were even the best players on their own teams. Unlike your fragile little princess, neither my kid nor any of her teammates were either scared of or outclassed by any of the trans girls they played against. All of your hysteria that maybe your kid will be forced to play an entire team of trans girls is irrational. Your hysteria that maybe an elite biological male will suddenly "go trans" and turn a youth soccer game into a mockery of sport is also irrational. None of this has ever happened in history but, if it does, there are 100 ways to address it short of just telling all trans girls in advance - regardless of their actual athleticism - that your daughter winning a trophy to prop up her (or your) self-esteem is just far too important to let them participate.

Hysteria is all they have to be honest.

I at first thought you were being too harsh on them by bringing up their daughters, but I see the point you are tying to make.

This is the point I was trying to make earlier. I'm not saying some of these folks are racists, but this is very similar to the 1950s segregationists. They believed their opinion on the matter was valid. That was not an opinion, it was racism. Many transphobic people here are using similar arguments, and history will not look back kindly on them.
1675706886579.png

Males do not belong in Female sports.
It's CHEATING.

You've come back to your talking point that some people have opinions that matter, and some people do not.

And, naturally, you imagine yourself deciding which are which.

As before, no discussion is possible on that basis.

Back