Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

It is pretending.

It is about as crazy as me one day declaring I am Asian or African American and expecting to receive minority scholarships, loans designated for minority biz, etc. I could start speaking Japanese, dressing in traditional clothing, taking on cultural mannerisms, etc. And yet none of that would make me Japanese. Dressing up as a women, doing a surgery, etc will not make me a woman either.

As hard as it is to believe, I don't really think that they think putting on a dress and having a surgery magically turns them into biological women. It doesn't. It does allow them to present, however, with the gender that their dysphoria pushes them towards. It's not something magical, but tragic and sad, and for which there is only an imperfect solution.

I also point out that I agree it's not possible to change your race. It is entirely possible, however, for someone from another country to immigrate here, live and learn our customs, and take a citizenship test. While they can't become an English descendent descended from the puritans, it is entirely possible for them to become, like the rest of us, Americans. That's also what makes us different from some countries, like Japan.

BS - Any logical female who is truly trying to compete would say female trans athletes should not compete against females. Go play co-ed leagues if you are trans...just don't take a females spot on a team or in a swim meet where it is about competition. How can any logical individual deny this? Even if its only one trans female athlete doing this, it's wrong.

Are you mansplaining what women should believe? Regardless, you are so full of shit. Billie Jean King, Megan Rapinoe, and Candace Parker Join Nearly 200 Athletes Supporting Trans Youth Participation in Sports - Women's Sports Foundation (womenssportsfoundation.org)

If you're afraid your daughter is the worst kid on the team and at risk of being displaced by a trans girl, the reality is she's the one who belongs in the co-ed rec league regardless of the trans player. You are also conveniently ignoring that even if a girl on a roster of 20 is displaced, she wasn't displaced by the trans girl. She was displaced by 19 biological girls and one trans girl, so maybe you should put the blame where it belongs.

BS - Any logical female who is truly trying to compete would say female trans athletes should not compete against females. Go play co-ed leagues if you are trans...just don't take a females spot on a team or in a swim meet where it is about competition. How can any logical individual deny this? Even if its only one trans female athlete doing this, it's wrong.

Anyone whose belief system is based on what a magical invisible all-powerful being in the sky told them to believe has no right to claim they are being logical and someone who sees through that bs is not.

Go take your kid to the rec co-ed league where she belongs.

Anyone whose belief system is based on what a magical invisible all-powerful being in the sky told them to believe has no right to claim they are being logical and someone who sees through that bs is not.

Go take your kid to the rec co-ed league where she belongs.
you are quite the bigot. Why do you hate christians and why do you act out on other people's kids? You are so brave, mashing away on your keyboard. And what is wrong with coed leagues? It's as if you want to punish people's kids all the time..so weird...

Are you mansplaining what women should believe? Regardless, you are so full of shit. Billie Jean King, Megan Rapinoe, and Candace Parker Join Nearly 200 Athletes Supporting Trans Youth Participation in Sports - Women's Sports Foundation (womenssportsfoundation.org)

If you're afraid your daughter is the worst kid on the team and at risk of being displaced by a trans girl, the reality is she's the one who belongs in the co-ed rec league regardless of the trans player. You are also conveniently ignoring that even if a girl on a roster of 20 is displaced, she wasn't displaced by the trans girl. She was displaced by 19 biological girls and one trans girl, so maybe you should put the blame where it belongs.

This isn't about my daughter...but if it were, I would be pissed. This is about the female swimmer who didn't make the final 8 at the NCAA finals swimming events that Lia Thomas took. This is about the New Zealand woman weight lifter who didn't make the olympics because a trans female took her spot. How in the world can you think this is OK? Honestly GG...you and your woke cohorts are a total joke and in reality 90% of the people on gods green earth think trans females taking real females spots in competitive sports is complete BS. We might all not say it because we don't want to deal with your ilks BS backlash, but we are all thinking it. You guys come up with slogans like "the future is female" but when push comes to shove, they are the first ones you screw over.

I’ve read a bit of this thread and, in my view, the discussion centers around a trans person asking for something that benefits them, ie, playing on a sports team that is the opposite of his or her birth gender.

It gets even muddier if you flip it around. I saw a piece about the war in Ukraine and how the Ukrainian government mandated that all males aged 18-65 were not permitted to leave the country and were compelled to stay and fight the Russian invasion. The piece featured two trans individuals, both in their thirties. The first was a male who identified as a female. He took the position that because of his gender identity (female) he should be permitted to leave Ukraine and not have to stay and fight. The second person was a female who identified as a male. She complained about having to dress in woman’s clothes to appear more feminine so she could try to cross the border and leave the country and not be compelled to stay and fight, despite living her life as a male (but genetically being a female).

Which person should have been made to stay fight and which should have been allowed to leave?

Which person should have been made to stay fight and which should have been allowed to leave?
It isn't a tricky question at all. Ukrainian law stipulates men between 18-65 have to stay.

The guy has to stay because despite what he wears or thinks is a male.

The woman who usually dresses up as a male can leave. Why? For the simple reason she is a woman.

Despite what they wear or what they think, one is a biological male and the other is a biological female.

What they think, or what they wear, or if they have surgically removed parts does not change the fact that one is an actual male and the other an actual female.

Why on Earth would you think that is muddled?

It isn't a tricky question at all. Ukrainian law stipulates men between 18-65 have to stay.

The guy has to stay because despite what he wears or thinks is a male.

The woman who usually dresses up as a male can leave. Why? For the simple reason she is a woman.

Despite what they wear or what they think, one is a biological male and the other is a biological female.

What they think, or what they wear, or if they have surgically removed parts does not change the fact that one is an actual male and the other an actual female.

Why on Earth would you think that is muddled?

I personally don’t think it’s muddled at all. To me the biological male clearly is the person the Ukrainian government intended to stay and fight. Additionally, IMO biological males should play on male sports teams in HS, college, professionally and in the Olympics.

Pre-puberty, I personally don’t think it matters for a host of reasons including that kids of that age are of similar size and strength, winning should not be the first priority at that age, etc.

The point I was trying to make is that for the people who wish to discuss this, the topic can get even messier if you are talking about a policy that befits a trans person as opposed to a policy that does not.

I personally don’t think it’s muddled at all. To me the biological male clearly is the person the Ukrainian government intended to stay and fight. Additionally, IMO biological males should play on male sports teams in HS, college, professionally and in the Olympics.

Pre-puberty, I personally don’t think it matters for a host of reasons including that kids of that age are of similar size and strength, winning should not be the first priority at that age, etc.

The point I was trying to make is that for the people who wish to discuss this, the topic can get even messier if you are talking about a policy that befits a trans person as opposed to a policy that does not.
You wanna know where it gets the most messy? The entire bathroom thing. Sure, I get the argument that people don't want some random trans mtf with his parts still in tact going into the bathroom/spa/lockeroom with their 12 year old daughter. But then if we have a law that says people have to go to their biological bathrooms, you'd still get some person ftm (who quite possibly could be attracted to women) going into the bathroom with their 12 year old daughter (if it's a locker room or spa your 12 year old daughter even legally would get to see everything). What's more, you'll get demands under the equity laws to put urinals in the women's restrooms. In that case, if you really care about exposing 12 year old girl's eyes to things they shouldn't see, a surgery rule makes the most sense.

For the Ukrainian question, the question is what is the function of the law separating men and women from service in the armed forces. I don't think there's a good answer to this. Being a feminist myself, I think the answer here should be both should be forced to stay...maybe allow the women with children and elderly to flee, but there's no good reason to excuse women from the defense of their country (I also think that it is long past time for the women in this country to register for the draft).

You wanna know where it gets the most messy? The entire bathroom thing. Sure, I get the argument that people don't want some random trans mtf with his parts still in tact going into the bathroom/spa/lockeroom with their 12 year old daughter. But then if we have a law that says people have to go to their biological bathrooms, you'd still get some person ftm (who quite possibly could be attracted to women) going into the bathroom with their 12 year old daughter (if it's a locker room or spa your 12 year old daughter even legally would get to see everything). What's more, you'll get demands under the equity laws to put urinals in the women's restrooms. In that case, if you really care about exposing 12 year old girl's eyes to things they shouldn't see, a surgery rule makes the most sense.

For the Ukrainian question, the question is what is the function of the law separating men and women from service in the armed forces. I don't think there's a good answer to this. Being a feminist myself, I think the answer here should be both should be forced to stay...maybe allow the women with children and elderly to flee, but there's no good reason to excuse women from the defense of their country (I also think that it is long past time for the women in this country to register for the draft).
Messy? Many schools around here just install a few single stall bathrooms. It seems to solve the problem.

Messy? Many schools around here just install a few single stall bathrooms. It seems to solve the problem.

Yeah, but we can't shift the world to single stall bathrooms. The other way some places have been going is unisex bathrooms. I personally don't like them but there are two ways to skin this cat. It also doesn't get us away from incidents like the Korea spa incident.

The question the article didn't answer was whether they tested for performance enhancing drugs. It would be shocking to me that they didn't go there first.

Assuming they did, I'd bet a round of drinks that the girl either has a genetic or hormonal aberrance. There is no such thing as a level playing field.

The question the article didn't answer was whether they tested for performance enhancing drugs. It would be shocking to me that they didn't go there first.

Assuming they did, I'd bet a round of drinks that the girl either has a genetic or hormonal aberrance. There is no such thing as a level playing field.
Based on what?

Just a hunch, based on the description. This article and a few others don't specify what the sport or the discrepancy but they all suggest something was really materially different between the first and 2/3 place winners.
Some of the farm girls where I grew up didn't look much like girls until they got into high school. I remember getting beaten up by one in 6th grade.

Now it's one of my favorite fantasies.

Last edited:
Back