Today in Fascism

I now realize that those that support trump believe the trump myth but totally ignore what he actually says. Even those who attend rallies when asked afterwards what he said are a little foggy on specifics. Do here, you can read it for yourselves. Please read all the way through a speech not just the first 15 minutes.
"The Trump myth" = 4 years of actual experience.

Try again, dummy.

More insight.

I'll give you $1000 if you can find 1 positive thing the Huff and Puff Post has ever said about Trump.

If you can't, you give me $1000. Have the guts?

I shouldn't believe anything I read on the webz without independent confirmation -- AND -- today, I read on the webz that t provided 20 free shuttle buses for supporters coming to his Coachella rally from the Indio parking lots (allegedly a 2-hour walk). When the show was over, however, the buses had gone back to the bus yard, so t's mostly elderly supporters were left stranded.

Would anyone like to provide confirmation or denial of any parts of this sad tale?

I shouldn't believe anything I read on the webz without independent confirmation -- AND -- today, I read on the webz that t provided 20 free shuttle buses for supporters coming to his Coachella rally from the Indio parking lots (allegedly a 2-hour walk). When the show was over, however, the buses had gone back to the bus yard, so t's mostly elderly supporters were left stranded.

Would anyone like to provide confirmation or denial of any parts of this sad tale?

So you were able to read that story..but too far into your nightcap to do some research on the subject matter?
Although you state you shouldn't believe anything you read without some sort of confirmation, you can't wait to jump on here
and post what might've happened at the Coachella rally. See what happens when you drink and post at the same time.
Why don't you do some of your own homework instead of just throwing crap on the wall to see what sticks?
"t" still living rent-free in your head. Just like HD's head...every...single...day. You two are exhausting at times.
But this is par for the course with you and your minion HD.

I now realize that those that support trump believe the trump myth but totally ignore what he actually says. Even those who attend rallies when asked afterwards what he said are a little foggy on specifics. Do here, you can read it for yourselves. Please read all the way through a speech not just the first 15 minutes.
I really shouldn't be surprised anymore by your reduced intellect. This election isn't about who speaks better (if it was, trumpy would still likely win but man would it be close -have you heard your boy and your girl off prompter). Anyway, I digress. You represent the democrat voter in everyway - Nero fiddling while rome burns. You know there are places you can go that are non-partisan that clearly depict the tragic data of the last 4 years. Basically the current admin sucks, it sucks at the economy, it sucks at the border, it sucks in the middle east...it sucks just about everywhere. The only thing it's good at is lying about much it doesn't suck. YOU voted for what we currently have and YOU will vote for a person who was widely believed to be the worst candidate then VP ever...and you will do so because you have personal grievance for someone you don't even know. There are many like you - trumpy bad, anyone else good. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny. Can't wait for your response - I'll check it out later.

Since I am not in the Harris camp (or anybody's camp, for that matter), I find that amusing.

I just got my mail-in ballot yesterday and I was planning to write up an analysis of my choices soon (but not in this inappropriately named thread).
"We can't afford 4 more years of this." - Tampon Tim wAlz.

Didn't Good Housekeeping post something on it for you? What about Glamour? Anything from your ambulance chaser that edits cop videos? Can you bring yourself to read this entire article? It doesn't let you blame tRump but we know you will anyway. I know you dipshit libtards will say "Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself" like the Republicans Against Trump. In other words, a bunch of deadbeats that don't want him to win because they'll have to get real jobs. I doubt Trump arranges for buses to his events. Much like Kamalatoe doesn't actually visit the border when she says she does... or Biden graduates top of his class, with three degrees, on full scholarship.

Hey, schmuck, did you tell your alter ego he can make a quick $1,000 if he can find his balls? How about you?

MSM is in full panic mode and pulling out all the stops for Kamala given the latest poll results.

Ill ask again, which is worse Russian interference, or American media interference in our elections?

MSM is in full panic mode and pulling out all the stops for Kamala given the latest poll results.

Ill ask again, which is worse Russian interference, or American media interference in our elections?
What on earth are they doing now? Don’t tell me they are actually showing trump attempt to speak are they? OMG! The horror . . . the horror . . .

Back