Today in Fascism

Most voters understand the difference when they go to the grocery store or gas station.
Such as $5+ a gallon for diesel here, when my brother pays less than $4 in AZ.

The other day I went to Costco for a few things and had one of my kids with me. As we walked out he said,
"$170 and that's all you got?"

Sorry, not a meme but I find this hilarious! Of course his voters ignore what he says and does.
Ask ANY American, living outside of Detroit, if it would make the Top 50 places they'd want to live.

Sorry... Trump says it like it is... which is often how most of us feel. If that hurts your feelings, so be it. Feelings got us Biden. No thanks.

Such as $5+ a gallon for diesel here, when my brother pays less than $4 in AZ.

The other day I went to Costco for a few things and had one of my kids with me. As we walked out he said,
"$170 and that's all you got?"
My God... $170 gets you a pot pie, 1 box of K-cups coffee and a bag unsalted cashews.

Ask ANY American, living outside of Detroit, if it would make the Top 50 places they'd want to live.

Sorry... Trump says it like it is... which is often how most of us feel. If that hurts your feelings, so be it. Feelings got us Biden. No thanks.
It was the talking point du jour. Most of my liberal friends posted that same thing on FB.

That having been said, it wasn't the smartest thing for Trump to say, but it seemed to only trigger liberals. Let's at least give credit to the Lions and the Tigers.

"Very big plant, uh, many countries they do that, and, uh, and then all of a sudden you hear that they're leaving Milwaukee or wherever they may be, located, very sad to see it, and, it's so simple, I mean, you know, this isn't like Elon with his rocket ships that land within twelve inches on the moon where they wanted to land, or he gets the, engines back, that was the first I really, I said who the hell did that, I saw engines, about three four years ago, these things were coming, cylinders, no wings, no nothing, and they're coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace, with the, circle, boom, reminded me of, the Biden circles that he used to have, right, he'd have eight circles, and he couldn't fill them up, but then I heard he BS with the popular vote, I don't know, I don't know, couldn't fill up the eight circles, I always loved those circles, they were so beautiful, they were so beautiful to look at, in fact the person that did that, that was the best thing his, the level of that circle, was, great, but they couldn't get people, so they used to have the Press, stand in for the circles, because they couldn't get the people, then I heard we lost, oh, we lost, now we're never going to let that happen again, but we've been, abused, by other countries, we've been abused by our own politicians really more than other countries."

That's Trump, VERBATIM.

"Very big plant, uh, many countries they do that, and, uh, and then all of a sudden you hear that they're leaving Milwaukee or wherever they may be, located, very sad to see it, and, it's so simple, I mean, you know, this isn't like Elon with his rocket ships that land within twelve inches on the moon where they wanted to land, or he gets the, engines back, that was the first I really, I said who the hell did that, I saw engines, about three four years ago, these things were coming, cylinders, no wings, no nothing, and they're coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace, with the, circle, boom, reminded me of, the Biden circles that he used to have, right, he'd have eight circles, and he couldn't fill them up, but then I heard he BS with the popular vote, I don't know, I don't know, couldn't fill up the eight circles, I always loved those circles, they were so beautiful, they were so beautiful to look at, in fact the person that did that, that was the best thing his, the level of that circle, was, great, but they couldn't get people, so they used to have the Press, stand in for the circles, because they couldn't get the people, then I heard we lost, oh, we lost, now we're never going to let that happen again, but we've been, abused, by other countries, we've been abused by our own politicians really more than other countries."

That's Trump, VERBATIM.
He needs to hire CBS to edit his word salads.

It was the talking point du jour. Most of my liberal friends posted that same thing on FB.

That having been said, it wasn't the smartest thing for Trump to say, but it seemed to only trigger liberals. Let's at least give credit to the Lions and the Tigers.
Trump rarely says smart things but, at least this time, I understood his point and know 98 out of 100 would agree if they were being honest.

I love me some Red Wings, too, but that city is a mess.

That's Trump, VERBATIM.
You support Biden and Harris. If "verbatim" bothers you, all you're doing is confirming what I've been saying all along... you're a moron and a hypocrite.

That's Trump, VERBATIM.
I'm not going to bother and go see how accurate you were vs his speech. But the fact you took the time to put some work in to post this speaks volumes about you, and how he lives rent-free in your head..every..single..day.

(I'm not going to deny "T" isn't the best public speaker. But he's definitely not worse than the old man who's propped up in the WH right now. Turning to shake hands with people who aren't there, "repeat the line", etc. etc.)

LIar. There is no way you got out of Costco for only $170.

I went in planning to get two of their seasoned tri-tips for dinner that night. Should've been out of there for $45 or so for both. Then my son tells me we need a few things. Then the wife texts me we need a few things. I should've gone by myself, and not told her I was going either.

I'm not going to bother and go see how accurate you were vs his speech. But the fact you took the time to put some work in to post this speaks volumes about you, and how he lives rent-free in your head..every..single..day.

(I'm not going to deny "T" isn't the best public speaker. But he's definitely not worse than the old man who's propped up in the WH right now. Turning to shake hands with people who aren't there, "repeat the line", etc. etc.)
Copy and paste from the transcript. The transcripts are available online if you are brave enough.

I now realize that those that support trump believe the trump myth but totally ignore what he actually says. Even those who attend rallies when asked afterwards what he said are a little foggy on specifics. Do here, you can read it for yourselves. Please read all the way through a speech not just the first 15 minutes.

Back