Today in Fascism

"I need the kind of generals that Hitler had"

From the same article --

Trump became angry. “It doesn’t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a fucking Mexican!” He turned to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and issued an order: “Don’t pay it!” Later that day, he was still agitated. “Can you believe it?” he said, according to a witness. “Fucking people, trying to rip me off.”

From the same article --

Trump became angry. “It doesn’t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a fucking Mexican!” He turned to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and issued an order: “Don’t pay it!” Later that day, he was still agitated. “Can you believe it?” he said, according to a witness. “Fucking people, trying to rip me off.”
It definitely won't be that much now, Fudd. Thanks to you libtards opening the border and allowing 15,000,000 more to come here, simple supply and demand suggests the cost should be a fraction of that.

... that said, it probably costs the American taxpayer at least half that much to send them debit cards, a driver's license and healthcare.

From the same article --

Gee sweet whittle Donny saying things like that? As if he doesn’t have a loooong history of saying similar things . . . it’s what they celebrate him for.

Gee sweet whittle Donny saying things like that? As if he doesn’t have a loooong history of saying similar things . . . it’s what they celebrate him for.
Not really, dummy. We celebrate the 4-years under his leadership where there were safer streets, stronger borders, no wars, fewer Covid deaths, more money in our pockets, fewer handouts to non-Americans that American taxpayers fund and none of the shit you fear monger losers spew on a daily basis.

From the same article --

I can't believe that you actually believe this happened. but then again..

I can't believe that you actually believe this happened. but then again..
Like I said in the other thread, desperate times call for desperate measures. The Dem's and the media are shitting their pants with Harris polling behind in all the swing states. Get ready for a daily October/November "surprise" from now until the elections. Today was Kelly.

Problem for the Dems is that this is already baked into the Trump cake. People that are voting for Trump are doing so with warts and all. Unless there is video of Trump bitch slapping Mother Teresa I don't think the last minute dirty politics is going to move the needle against Trump.

"I need the kind of generals that Hitler had"

Seriously? You and Huskee.

After yrs of these stories being false you jump again.

People there and want to be on the record all state it didn't happen. The author of the story used anonymous sources.

You would think that after yrs of reading or watching bombshell reports about T that turned out to be baseless you would pump the brakes a bit. But you can't since you 2 are so hopelessly partisan.

Back