Today in Fascism

Iran just hit Israel: https://1a-1791.com/video/s8/2/8/2/I/U/82IUt.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

"Look at the World today — Look at the missiles flying right now in the Middle East, look at what’s happening with Russia/Ukraine, look at Inflation destroying the World. NONE OF THIS HAPPENED WHILE I WAS PRESIDENT!" DJT

Also, how many you WHO supported Ukraine and gave money to them have helped any of the hillbillies in North Carolina, TN, GA and the rest?

Coach Tim admitted to being a knucklehead, talks too much (seems like he's on crack) and that he lied about being in China in 1989. Coach Tim is a weirdo!!

Hey @Dominic, I think it might be time to close "The Kitchen." I'm the only one left cooking on here and well, it's hard to be the head chef when no one is helping serve the food. I do appreciate you coming in from time to time to drop some appetizers, but I need real people here to help fix the wrongs from all the cheaters in our country. Hespola's food that he made as one of the top chefs here is dog shit. Husker Du served up lies and said, "the kids that go missing are runaways" and he said, "Anyone but Trump." If no one else wants to be a chef, I will leave soon.

So $20M from FEMA to welcome illegal aliens, and future libtard voters, in San Diego! How much for North Carolina so far? Demotards love taking care of their voter base.

Climate change.
Oh right! We didn't have hurricanes until Trump took office. Is that why Biden ran out of money? I thought it might be because he invited 20,000,000 illegal aliens here and is paying all their bills. Or maybe sending lots of money to those 2 wars you dipshits said Trump would get us in. Or maybe trying to buy votes by dumping college loan debt on taxpayers that didn't sign up for it.

Is the 5th biggest economy in the world about $70B in debt because of Trump, too?

Fucking moron.

I was asked to finish what I started. I love you all. Let's not let race and sex divide us. If you want to play, please keep the kids out of it. Lots of arrest will be coming. I'm here at least through the weekend.

I'm not sure if you any of you saw this, but this is why were divided and why people in Western NC are not getting help. They & Them want white supporters of MAGA banished. Now you know what Husker Du is all about. That dude is full of lies and evil folks and he's involved with girls soccer. Scary!!!

Please watch: https://1a-1791.com/video/fw/s8/2/s/l/t/W/sltWt.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

P.S. Thank you again for all the wonderful messages. I'm not getting threaten anymore and that brings a smile to my heart. TGIFF!!

Back