Today in Fascism

"I will be doing a personal PLAY BY PLAY of the Debate tomorrow between the Brilliant J.D. Vance and the Highly Inarticulate “Tampon” Tim Walz. I hope that Cognitively Challenged, Lyin’ Kamala Harris, will be listening so that she can again show the World how she will make up false facts and stories in order to change around an administrative FAILURE! In any event, I will be commenting on what is going on. Watch TRUTH SOCIAL tomorrow night!" DJT

"Part of Diddy’s blackmail operation wasn’t solely on telling musicians who to politically back…

It was about controlling what they wear and the kinds of songs they release.

Why do you think All of the sudden, every popular artist is worshipping satan now.

BUT…. If there was a good thing about any of this, It feels like God is literally asking us to make a choice right now to either be children of light, or children of darkness.

I choose light…. How about you?" Mr. Cabal Crusher

To kick off "The Hunt for Red October 2024", we have Julian Assange making his first speech tomorrow:eek: Oh boy, goody, goody gumdrops;) The child hunters will now become the hunted. Get some popcorn🍿for the next 35 days you guys. I'm here for any of you with questions about what is going on. Don't panic and freak out. The only ones who are panicking are the cheaters, liars, killers, MAP, Pedos and Satan worshipers.

Last edited:
They & Them loved Trump until he caught them. I swear, this was how club soccer treated me and my little goat early on. They & Them loved us until we caught them. Now these freaks want Trump killed. Why? I told all of you I was threaten in 2018 by a mysterious email that I have saved for later. I was also threatening by a father on here WHO told all of you I was a club hopper and medal chaser. Then EOTL threaten me and my kid. My daughter was retaliated against by mean men. Do you all see how this game of PAY FOR PLAY was played. If my fact checkers want to come back from lurking on here and say sorry to me publicly and eat some crow, then I will humbly accept their apology. I have already forgiven the elite fathers who cheat, lie and steal prizes from the kids that earned it. God bless you all and please, start to pray and make sure your kids are safe, and I mean that🙏
1727799054115.png

Back