Today in Fascism

😆 🤣 that's all you got Ratboy? Hmm.. maybe you should be Meme-boy? Keep posting this stuff. Maybe it will help YOUR TDS!!!!
He might be the one missing now or just running away from the truth. Ratboy and Hespola are known Marxists and Pedo and P Diddy supporters.

1727566574850.png

"And now, over the past six weeks or so, Israel has eliminated as many terrorists on the US list of wanted terrorists as the US has done in the last 20 years. Including Ibrahim Aqil, the leader of Hezbollah’s Islamic Jihad Organization who masterminded the 1983 killing of those Marines.

The philosopher Bernard-Henri Lévy wrote on X, “I keep reading everywhere that Lebanon is 'on the brink of collapse.' No. It is on the brink of relief and deliverance.”
Moments like this come once in a generation, if they even come at all.

The Middle East is too often a solid where little changes. Today, it is a liquid and the ability to reshape is unlimited. Do not squander this moment.

Let’s all pray for success, for peace and for the good judgement of our leaders." Jared Kushner (Hespola and Husker Du favorite Jewish person)

Trump is handing out bags of popcorn at the Alabama football game tonight🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿. P Diddy has a tape of Barak and Big Mike doing very naughty things and now these rats are afraid of being sent to GITMO.

First Snoop Dogg calls out Trump supporters by saying “Fuck you”

"Donald Trump is a fucking weirdo," (from the guy who got oiled up at the freak offs) he said. "If you voted for him, I don't have no problem with that. But if you're still with him, fuck you."

Now Tampon Tim flipped off a Trump supporter. These crooks are going down!!! This is just like Keith Obermama and that loser EOTL. Where did he go? Where is Hespola? What a bunch of losers who have destroyed our country because they & them want to get off at Freak Offs. Were truly dealing with freaks, sickos and clowns.

REPORT: Tim Walz Gives Middle Finger to Trump Supporter While at Michigan Football Game​

1727649084893.png

Here's one of the migrant farmers that Hespola and Husker Du said was coming to America to help us pick our fruit. By now, we all know WHO the real liar and fruitcakes are on the forum. I will not fall you guys because I have the TRUTH with me.

1727651170114.png

The little Hyenas WHO have TDS and MAP problems are now leaving the earth. They will leave our country first to face human judgement at GITMO and then judgement with God!

Back