Today in Fascism

On November 5th, we're going to be holistically unburdened by what has been.

Breaking News: More than 13,000 non-detained illegal immigrants with homicide convictions in U.S., ICE says​

There are currently 425,431 convicted non-citizen criminals still inside the U.S.

"Biden-Harris administration has released 425,431 illegal immigrants into the United States who are convicted criminals, ICE report reveals.

• 2,521 convicted kidnappers
• 13,099 convicted murderers
• 14,301 convicted of burglary
• 15,811 convicted of s*xual assault
• 56,533 with drug convictions
• 62,231 convicted of assault
• 222,141 with pending criminal charges
• 425,431 total convicted criminals" (BRICS News)

+++ 325,000 missing precious children

This Witch has no kids and no votes, yet is running our country and if the cheaters have their way, she will be in charge 4 more years.

Hey Husk & Fudd, thoughts? I don't see a number of how many came to be farmers or nannys.

1727463986807.png

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Strange - Worrisome: ALL DC Air Space to 99,000 Feet CLOSED Until Further Notice​

Hal Turner Nation September 27, 2024

"I'm a private pilot that checks weather, TFR's and NOTAMS every day. I live in Central Virginia, and fly often. This TFR that popped up for DC for today 9/27/24 is unprecedented. Surface to 99,000MSL. I have never seen this in all the years I've been flying. Usually, TFR is surface to 18,000 feet MSL. Why the change? Are they expecting something?
1727464630565.png

Hey espola, the Hezbollah leader is no more. How are you doing today? Can you send me a <chuckle> to make sure your ok?

Israeli military says Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah killed in Beirut strike

Hezbollah released statement confirming death of terror chief

1727527085687.png

Last edited:
"It has been determined that Google has illegally used a system of only revealing and displaying bad stories about Donald J. Trump, some made up for this purpose while, at the same time, only revealing good stories about Comrade Kamala Harris. This is an ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, and hopefully the Justice Department will criminally prosecute them for this blatant Interference of Elections. If not, and subject to the Laws of our Country, I will request their prosecution, at the maximum levels, when I win the Election, and become President of the United States!" DJT

What happen to all the beta male chefs? You guys suck at cooking and your food was plastic with fake food and your total losers for walking away from the debate that I won. All you have to do to help heal your soul is to say, "crush was right." That's how you eat crow folks. I'm here waiting for you, and I have all of eternity. Many for you losers have taken off because you lost and are full of pride and full of shit!!!

1727535595281.png

1727557328434.png

"Surveillance of the dropboxes seems to have made the NYT mad.

Crybabies have been calling sheriffs all over America trying to get us arrested.

Ordered the next order of surveillance equipment today. Final order tomorrow.

And to make it even better, every camera will be connected to KLŌK wireless privacy hubs to prevent bad guys from tracking signal.

Streaming on OpenInk starts next week." Gregg Phillips

Back