Today in Fascism

Truly, truly I say unto thee, Zelensky at UNSC: 'One day the war with Russia will truly end'

You see how these cheaters & liars use twisted words? Just like some of the youth soccer liars......

"Anyone but Trump" Husker Du
"Kids that go missing are runaways" Husker Du

"I WILL BRING THE FULL FORCE & WEIGHT OF THE MILITARY TO END SEX TRAFFICKING." President and Commander in Chief
"Over 325,000 missing migrant children under Kamala. Most of these kids are dead, sold to sex traffickers." Donald Trump 9/24/24

Oh, and by the way, Diddy did not have baby oil in those bottles.

1727271711842.png

Barry "Insane" Obumo gave $1.5 Billion to Iran, in cash. Wake up America. Obviously, we have sell outs like espola and Husker Du that thinks it's amazing that Iran has been after Trump. "Anyone but Trump." We live among MAPs, MTFs, Pedos and Satanic sickos. Barry and Big Mike went to Diddy's "Freak offs" and the good guys have all the tapes. Someday soon, the world will pause and every single one of you will be forced to watch the truth. What you do with the truth will be up to you and your God given free will. Choose wisely my friends.

1727272358323.png

I was told this would end in a Meme War. You Husker Du suck at it dude but I will give you credit for trying. You are the biggest loser ever and one big Dumb and a liar. Everyone knows your following my every move. I've had my rador on you since 2016 you pathetic little 'e' loser.

1727275877096.png

You truly can't make this shit up anymore. Can you imagine what Sam is going through. The king of "Freak offs" is in his cell. I wonder if the prison provide baby oil. Sam is getting some big time Karma. Diddy has needs and Sam is the right fit.

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Just Became Crypto Fraudster Sam Bankman Fried’s Prison Bunkmate​

1727276826145.png

Breaking News: New York Mayor Eric Adams has been indicted by a federal grand jury following corruption probe, according to sources familiar with the matter. The exact charges remain sealed. (ABC News)

Husker Du, comment please. I told you losers that the good guys have over 300,000 sealed (no leaks losers) indictments. Each indictment can have 90+ people. 300,000 x 90=? Thanks for playing......

1727316498476.png

This Rat sounds a lot like EOTL. Man, that dude was pure evil on here. A true smart ass and a great writer but came after me and my daughter with threats because I caught him and his rich friends cheating. I did hear some of these dudes had HOT TUB "Freak Offs" with just the guys. A coach told me about it and warn me to never go out with certain higher ups because. Hey Husker Du, thoughts?

"I am a woman of deep faith.

I treasure my relationship with God, and it's gotten me through some very difficult times.

I would never discourage ANYONE from praying during a time of need.

That's why I find this comment by Ruben Gallego so horrific." Kari Lake

1727318817821.png
"

Back