Today in Fascism

Boom!!! FA and go to jail, GITMO or worse. President Trump has warned you cheaters enough. They & Them get all upset becuase Trump say's if we catch you cheating like I got a few dads cheating in youth soccer, then you will be dealt with. Husker Du is freaking out as is our Navy Vet, who broke all the rule as a Vet. He's in big trouble and he knows it.

1725970128177.png

This is how espola and Husker Du twist the facts and lie like scum. Trump said if we catch you cheating in the election, you will face pain. These assholes are liars!!! WHO is putting their opponents in jail?

Steve Bannon is in prison

Peter Navarro was in prison

Roger Stone got sentenced to jail

General Flynn was indicted

1,100+ Trump supporters arrested

James O’Keefe got raided

Alex Jones got bankrupted

Elon is being investigated

Trump’s house was raided, he was indicted 4x, and he was impeached twice

1725970343265.png

It's about to get real insane folks. Cat & Dog is just the appetizer for these sickos. Children are the main course. Buckle up and pray up!

"At the end of the rabbit-hole what you will discover is that people in positions of power, like Hillary Clinton & associates, are engaged in Satanic rituals involving not just animal sacrifice but also the Satanic ritual abuse of children.

Exhibit A:

On July 31, 2015, “AmseleM” sent this e-mail, from the Wikileaks Hillary Clinton e-mail archive, to W Lewis:

“With fingers crossed, the old rabbit’s foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch… Tri”

In addition to this, as we see Haitian illegal immigrants and illegal aliens from other countries who openly worship Satan and engage in Satanic rituals flood into this country, let’s not forget that Bill Clinton admitted in his own damn book that he and Hillary went to Haiti and engaged in voodoo rituals." Liz Crokin

#CannibalsForKamala

Enjoy tonights debate. Haiti is starting to gain attention. Kitty Chow is just the tip of the iceberg folks. These people are sickos.

1725996536369.png

Last edited:
Wake me up when you're interested in having a rational, adult conversation instead of sucking the teet of an ambulance chaser.
Let’s be real. Even Little e realizes the only thing he can talk about is random cops somewhere. Slightly bigger questions, like, who is actually performing the Presidential duties now, and why can’t my appointed candidate speak freely to the press, are definitely not something he wants considered.

Let’s be real. Even Little e realizes the only thing he can talk about is random cops somewhere. Slightly bigger questions, like, who is actually performing the Presidential duties now, and why can’t my appointed candidate speak freely to the press, are definitely not something he wants considered.
Here is the Black Widow and Soros with Coach Tampon Tim. Barak & Michelle are in the basement busy stringing us all along with Kamala as the new puppet.

1726000036372.png

Watch this K & S. Scotty nails it. It's longer but the information should help you and everyone else what we're dealing with and WHO really is in charge of the WH. The Light wins and I came to shine the light. I love you all.

Back