Today in Fascism

It must really suck being you. Your insecurities define you.
<<chuckle>>
Just like your Papa E says.

Your stupidity is on display for all to see. Every..single..day..you post on here. Please continue. You say you have people like @crush
on "ignore" but you can't help but respond. You're kind of like the car crash that everyone has to stop and gawk at.
@Multi Sport was right. You really can't get out of your own way. It truly is entertaining. Don't let me stop you.

“Those (like espola & Husker Du) involved in unscrupulous behavior (MAP & Pedos) will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.”
-Trump (9-7-24)

**NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY**
6ffc77b554771246.jpg

Put the full armor on your cats you guys. This is a war and now they want to eat our pets after raping our daughters.

1725888820093.png

They got Dick and we got Gabbard. Great trade. espola and Husker Du got Dr. Death. Enjoy hell with the real Dick.

1725893891208.png

They lied and people died. They & Them (Husker Du) want you dead and replaced. This freak (EOTL) is going down to the depths of hell with all the other gangsters!!! He has me on ignore after he threaten me and my daughter. What a complete asshole this man has become. Once a Marxists, always a Marxists.

1725896255509.png

I've never laughed so much and cried so much in one day. This earth is insane and full of cheaters, liars, killers, MAPs, Pedos, rapists, Satan worshipers, drug dealers, cannibals, cat eaters and just pure evil sickness. You can guys have it all. I want a better place to raise a tribe. Husker Du is going to get what he wants, hell! Enjoy it all loser!!!

45596727fc72afe4.png

Back