Today in Fascism

Well, well what do you know. Can you all say, MK Ultra. Wow, how sad!!!

GPS data reveals that an FBI special agent, previously linked to multiple other shooters, was within 1,000 feet of Georgia school shooter Colt Gray on 11 separate occasions over a 14-month span.

This is not a coincidence.

1725906056393.png

"Months ago, I raised the issue of Haitian illegal immigrants draining social services and generally causing chaos all over Springfield, Ohio.

Reports now show that people have had their pets abducted and eaten by people who shouldn't be in this country. Where is our border czar?" JD Vance

😆... again. He's already been POTUS and non of your doom and gloom came true. Now, the war drums can be heard under YOUR PARTIES WATCH. Seems like the party of war is your party..
Listen to this Witch talk. A true psychopath. The Smile on her face is pure evil. This party or group of evil bastards and bitches are sick. She talks about this as some war game with soldiers and civilians. She truly reminds me of nurse Rachet. She pisses me off. Today has been crying, laughing and anger. Another person I know is dying from the jab.

😆... again. He's already been POTUS and non of your doom and gloom came true. Now, the war drums can be heard under YOUR PARTIES WATCH. Seems like the party of war is your party..
You’re losing it. The hate is rotting your brain. Find a mirror, look in it, there’s the answer to your problems.

Why the rush? Harvey "Husker Du" Weinstein rushed from prison to hospital for emergency heart surgery - Fox News

For the record, I have never point anyone on ignore. The beta males can't handle debate and cry like babies and put me on ignore. Total sissy and wimps and?

By the way, I'm a rare Sigmar male for those interested in knowing more about crush. espola and Husker Du are beta males🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1725915239447.png

Where's Dumb Buffoon? Husker Du is a Marxist and so is his side kick that left the debate espola. Where is EOTL? Surf Futbol? Dad4? Grace? Tenacious? Fact? Every one of those losers have either left or put me on ignore. I want kids born and saved. No MAPs or Pedos and these losers quit. Gee, I wonder why? I caught some doing very naughty things in youth soccer and now it's time for Karma to kick their asses. They left the debate because they wrong and crush was right.
1725922457987.png

You notice how Ratboy goes off the rails more and more these days? He's genuinely lost it. He's got the worst case of TDS I've ever seen. Talk about being blind.... but sure is fun to watch.
The destruction of the old guard is very real and guys like Ratboy are struggling with terminal TDS. It's super fun to watch and I'm so stoked he ignores me. Now Dad4 is back:eek:

Back