Today in Fascism

Good night, friends and foes. espola and Husker Du, you have done very bad things, and you will pay for your crimes against humanity. No one escapes!!!

Way to repeat what @crush already posted. You're to dumb to even pay attention to the conversation at hand.
He has the main crush account on ignore so he doesn't see what I post. It can't handle the truth because he is the lie. It's why espola does not respond to me either. On a sour note, my heart is broken because my favorite basketball player of all time, Earvin Magic Johnson is voting for Kamala and the very special "elite" group. The Elites got to Magic in the 80s and the rest is history. It's a free country but it really seems the NBA family is controlled by China. The Honeypot Trap is used all over the world and it's my bet that these guys have been compromised with bad dirt and maybe some extreme blackmail.

1725798021253.png

EVERYTHING they poop out of their mouth is a big fat lie of projections and we all know it. The good news is that these liars have run out of lies to most of us. It's Us vs the Elites. Save The Children vs The Pedos. I told you all that we will have to have a pause and a big board cleanup for about 10 days of darkness to clean up after the Elites, secure all the children and then quickly eradicate the sever child rapists and killers. Those WHO participated and gotpaid, they will all go to GITMO. If they played the game right after getting caught, they will end their life on an Island. It's fitting, since what they did with Epstein was also on an Island.

1725798667606.png

Patting yourself on the back I see. I have the main “Crush” account on ignore, but still put up with the rest of you anti-American buffoons.
All these anti-American buffoons are voting with Jesus, the kids and Trump. I love black people because most of them love Jesus, ain't no denying that. They have a very deep connection with the Messiah.

Steph, Cuban and Magic are supporting a Witch that supports killing the baby on the left anytime you want, when the truth is showing us that there are two bodies in one body. The one inside mommy needs a voice and protection. You can only get pregnant 6 days out of the month. This is in't rocket science and if you plan right and control your desires, you can have sex without getting pregnant. Satan wants the baby dead to cause pain EVERYONE.

1725800413349.png

Dumb & Dumber have me on ignore so you guys can show them this. These losers thought Trump spelled Coffee wrong🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Were all watching a scripted movie and were all in it. It's what makes this movie insane and hard at times. Plus, free will is in the movie. What makes for a good movie? Good actors🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

1725800734550.png

Speaking of movie production companies, anybody remember 45’s Secretary of the Treasury, Steve Mnuchin? He sidelined as a producer. How convenient.

1725800942342.png

1725800646705.png

"IT" plays in all the families. PAY FOR PLAY only works with WHO has the controls. The game is over for these cheats and killers. The problem were facing right now is what they will do because they now have only judgement waiting for them. Treason, murder, rape, kidnapping, organ harvesting, child rape and so much worse that no way these freaks will surrender. No more deals. I'm afraid some will go out causing chaos and destruction.

1725801372961.png

This is how fascist dictators do things.

A CNN correspondent was barred from attending an open press event at the White House on Wednesday because of questions she asked President Donald Trump earlier in the day.

Caitlin Collins and her employer, CNN, say the White House denied Collins access to Trump's Rose Garden event with the European Commission president because officials found her earlier questions "inappropriate."

http://myconnection.cox.com/article/entertainment/d68a9d52-90d9-11e8-a88d-dc8606b09324/
Remember this? It’s the first post on this thread explaining the reason this genius person(a) was outraged. Now, it supports a candidate that never got a vote and doesn’t do press conferences. This post has not aged well, but it also show us, unequivocally, what a f’ing clown this moron is. It’s time to retire this persona to the dustbin where NotInTheFace, TheLongGame, and EOTL reside. Have some pride, tool! Your troll game is as weak as your feeble mind.

Heads up from a friend. If these low life elite cheaters can't win fair and square or by cheating, no one can, and they will cause chaos, death and destruction. Be prepared folks and tell your kids to be watchful. This is NOT a drill.

1725804564417.png

"How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.

Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light." Q

Back