Today in Fascism

I tried to warn all of you. Dad, espola and Husker Du told you all to STFU, defund the cops, take a knee, wear a fucking mask, stand 6 feet away, wash hands and take all the jabs, just like Angel Reese and Travis Kelcy and his gurl Taylor. I'm so glad I said no to all this bull crap. I had people on here saying I had white privilege, I was antisemitic (lol) and I need to take a knee to show unity. The only privilege in this country is for cheaters and liars, who happen to be mostly white liberals and the people they buy.

1725740492237.png

Listen to Dick back in the day talking about our threats to our country. Now Dick is saying Trump is the biggest threat. These killers are insane. Look at how serious he talks and the look with the eye. I'm so mad at myself for not seeing this but I do now.

"Gina Haspel, as Director of the CIA, approved the 51 Intel Letter that falsely portrayed Hunter Biden's laptop as Russian disinformation, in less than 6 hours. It took her half a day to rig an election against @realDonaldTrump:

how is it exactly she got hired by Chris Wray's fancy law firm upon leaving govt???

maybe the same way rod rosenstein, who signed the illegal FISA against Trump world, also left govt to work at Wrays fancy law firm...

you picking up what im putting down." Kash Patel

Trump is talking like the boss and so is Kash. Trump said Putin is a chess player today. This is 5D chess folks. espola plays 3D chess and checkers because he's stuck with how this old-world works. We're going New Earth fols, not new world order by a few Pedos at the top.

Last edited:
President Trump laying down the law and a big warning on "X" to the cheaters, liar and the Pedos. Listen up espola & Husker Du.

1725760048850.png
1725760087259.png

“As a partner to President Biden, Vice President Harris has a strong record of advancing actions to spur business investment in the United States and ensure American businesses can compete and win in the global market. She will continue to advance fair and predictable policies that support the rule of law, stability, and a sound business environment, and she will strive to give every American the opportunity to pursue the American dream.”

- Mark Cuban

"This guy is compromised as f***!" Patriot Voice

1725760635727.png

Back