Today in Fascism

This is crazy but it's going on everywhere, even with small business. I'm going to bed now. Time for the night shift to take over. The forum is all your espola and Husker Du. I look forward to reading what you two post for late night chat. I do want to send out a special thanks for all the "likes," & "laughs" and PMs from you all. Take care and God bless you all.

de19c423ae0ca371.jpg

Dick lied and people died. Over 2,000,000 Iraqi's and hundreds of thousands of our US Soldiers killed and many more lost arms, legs and parts of their brain from IEDs. This guy is something else and his daughter is a witch. He says Trumps a threat to our country when Trump was 100% against that evil war.

1725712613323.png

"FIGHT TILL THE END BUT I’M ONLY HUMAN!

There are many people who have told the truth and the lost their lives for it.

We are human and can only fight for so long.

Pizzagate is real.

In worse news, every influencer or journalist in X’s feed right now is an agent who is getting paid massive amounts of money to push propaganda to control your mind & keep you enslaved on a platform owned by billionaire Elon Musk pretending to be an advocate for free speech.

That’s the truth.

And if this is the last message I ever put out, I’m at peace with that." Liz Crokin

Liz is very much over the target. So sad to see her getting threaten by assholes who harm children, abuse them, rape them and sacrifice them to their god. Insanity. Pray for Liz you guys. I got threaten and doxed by assholes in youth soccer but nothing like what Liz is going through.

1725720575339.png

Coach Tampon Tim went to China 30 times and now we know why. It's obvious this guy was involved in the scamdemic. Look how he handled his state. This is insane!!! Eric was banging Fang, Fang, Diane's driver was a spy and now we find out Gov from New York got played by a Chinese spy.

View attachment 23034
Makes sense that libtards are such fans of abortion. Swalwell and Fang Fang... JoeTato and the babysitter... Slick Willy and every female within 10 miles of the White House... Heels Up and her married boss... Mayor Bootygig and his pregnant husband... Anthony Weiner and every set of buns he could find... Gavin Newsom and his best friend's wife... Paul Pelosi about to be the nail for his "attackers" hammer...

Kinda feels like a pattern.

Really? Then why are libtards campaigning to create a law that says the school doesn't have to notify parents that Jason is Jenny during the day? You're the clowns telling everyone 'gender' is fluid, right?

While you're busy defunding the police and creating more gun laws that don't work, libtard run cities are seeing the largest amount of violent gun crimes and deaths. Take a seat before I embarrass you even further.

Makes sense that libtards are such fans of abortion. Swalwell and Fang Fang... JoeTato and the babysitter... Slick Willy and every female within 10 miles of the White House... Heels Up and her married boss... Mayor Bootygig and his pregnant husband... Anthony Weiner and every set of buns he could find... Gavin Newsom and his best friend's wife... Paul Pelosi about to be the nail for his "attackers" hammer...

Kinda feels like a pattern.
All about sex

Really? Then why are libtards campaigning to create a law that says the school doesn't have to notify parents that Jason is Jenny during the day? You're the clowns telling everyone 'gender' is fluid, right?

While you're busy defunding the police and creating more gun laws that don't work, libtard run cities are seeing the largest amount of violent gun crimes and deaths. Take a seat before I embarrass you even further.
Who is this "you" to whom you are referring?

Back