Today in Fascism

Walz for Trump is music to my ears. The family will share WHO the real Coach Tampon Tim is. I saw a video of someone who sure looked like Timmy in a mini dress, a half top and a cowboy hat doing line dancing with other broke back mountain cowboys.

The game is over losers. Give up and surrender to MAGA and everything will go well for you and your family.

1725656175523.png

espola and Husker Du, this is for you losers!!! Trump s laying down the law for the future and yes, many will go to prison and some will get the millstone around their neck.

"People are living in hell right now; working with local law enforcement, we will launch a federal task force to dismantle the gangs, the street crews, that are ravaging our town. This will include 10-year minimum sentences for known human traffickers, mandatory life imprisonment for child trafficking, and the death penalty for drug dealers, and women/child sex traffickers" -- President Donald J. Trump, FOP Speech, Charlotte, NC 9/6/2024." DJT

Nice job Gavin👍

Newsom vetoes controversial bill that would have given housing loans to illegal immigrants.

It's interesting to see Dick endorse Kamala. He thinks Trumps a threat. Yes, he is a threat to you and your lying daughter Mr. War liar. Dom wants the old Republican party back. It's taost dude and their all going to the side they & them really belong to.

1725660727529.png

Last edited:
"Warmongering neocon, Dick Cheney, endorses Kamala Harris.

This is further confirmation that the old GOP is dead, and Trump has taken over the Republican Party.

-The Cheneys
-The Bushes
-The McCains
-Paul Ryan
-Mitt Romney

The old GOP establishment have been booted out of MAGA, and remain loyal to their uniparty cohorts on the other side of the aisle, hence why they all support Kamala.

This proves that a Deep State/Uniparty exists, and confirms that Trump/MAGA are the opposition to this entity.

Dick Cheney endorsing Kamala is a MASSIVE positive for Trump. And it’s also hilarious, because before Trump came along, Dick Cheney was arguably the guy they hated most. They don’t even realize what they have become." Patriot

That sounded absolutely childish.
FACTS sound childish to you? I'm not the least bit surprised by your response.
Gavin was on his soap box the other day after this recent incident. Surrounded by
his security force that walks around in the heat wearing jackets while he strolls around
in his shirt & tie with his sleeves rolled up. Wonder what they're carrying that needs to
be covered by a jacket? Any normal armed person could easily carry concealed in just
a polo shirt or untucked buttoned shirt. Which makes me think they're carrying more than
just a pistol. Maybe an AR-pistol with a brace? The same thing he rails against all the
common-folk being allowed to have.
Thankfully the tide seems to be shifting on 2A rights here in CA. Take the 1-in-30 day rule.
That's been tossed out the window. I'm sure Gavin and Bonta are crying in their wine glasses
while dining at French Laundry. (That's that place he dined at during Covid lockdowns while
everyone else was sitting at home, remember @espola @Hüsker Dü ?)

"Dick Cheney is an irrelevant RINO, along with his daughter, who lost by the largest margin in the History of Congressional Races! They couldn’t get Scooter Libby, who did so much for them (but was so unfairly treated!), PARDONED. I did it! He’s the King of Endless, Nonsensical Wars, wasting Lives and Trillions of Dollars, just like Comrade Kamala Harris. I am the Peace President, and only I will stop World War III! (Wow!!!) What Liz Cheney did with the Unselect Committee of Political Losers is unthinkable. She and her Unselects deleted and destroyed all evidence and information - IT’S GONE. Much of it proved that Nancy Pelosi was responsible for J6 - DIDN’T PROVIDE SECURITY. Cheney and the others should be prosecuted (That's why their scared) for what they did, but Comrade Kamala is even worse!" DJT

Coach Tampon Tim went to China 30 times and now we know why. It's obvious this guy was involved in the scamdemic. Look how he handled his state. This is insane!!! Eric was banging Fang, Fang, Diane's driver was a spy and now we find out Gov from New York got played by a Chinese spy.

1725668829217.png

Back