Today in Fascism

These people are sick and use kids to kill other kids. Total losers!!! RIP sweet souls!

Just like clockwork, the White House is already calling for Congress to pass VERY aggressive gun control measures.
"We need universal background checks."

"We need to ban assault weapons & high-capacity magazines."

"Require safe storage of firearms."

"Invest in violence prevention programs."

"Pass a national red flag law."

Listen, it’s AWFUL to hear about when anyone dies let alone many school students/teachers at the hands of a monster…But, this shooting happened at a GUN FREE ZONE. People were unarmed, vulnerable & clearly NOT prepared to DEFEND themselves AT ALL.

However, a 14 year old was still able to carry out the attack.

What does that show???

IT CANNOT POSSIBLY BE THE GUNS.

If you can’t see it at this point, I don’t know what else to say…

A nation disarmed, is a nation EASILY CONQUERED and unable to defend itself against a Government gone rogue. Just ask England and Australia.

THEY. ARE. COMING. FOR. OUR. GUNS.

ALL. OF. THEM.

THAT. IS. THE. AGENDA." The Patriot
Democrats NEVER let a tragedy go to waste. And it's ALWAYS about the guns and NEVER about the person.
And just like @Slobodan said..crimes are committed every single day in Democrat-led cities by felons who should 1) not be in possession of guns 2) should be locked up in prison.

I wonder what Hunter is concealing and hiding to protect the Biden Crime Family. My #1 guess is prosecution of crimes against children....

1725629077991.png

Crack Confessions from Hunter

1725630029816.png

I am guilty as charged because I was on crack.
I was the Big Guy's salesman and ran all his schemes while I was crack.
I slept with hookers because I was on crack.
I left my laptop from hell at Mac's place because I was on crack.
I did very evil naughty things to underage girls because I was on crack.
I sold my country out because I was on crack.
I went to Ukraine to sell out the USA because I was on crack.
It was the crack; it was the cracks fault.
I need a pardon by Pops please.
I did my part now bail me out folks because I was on crack
Pedo Peter will save me.

Last edited:
You don't bring this Q stuff up if it's not true. First off Anderson, my wife worked with you back in the 90s for Channel One in Santa Monica. You personally invited her to one of your Luminaughty parties. Thanks God she said no and started to go to church where I met her, dated her and married her. This same Luminaughty group of sickos tried to get me as a baby and at 5 years old (attempted kidnap) so they can have fun with me and then sacrifice little crush, the Golden Lamb. Golden Lamb is blond hair white boy if you don't know. White privilege at its core. This is not a joke folks. Anyway, it's not QAnon dummy. It's Q and then the Anons digging for the truth and that's all it is. Most people think Trump is Q+. Only 10 people in the world know the real truth. We're being deprogrammed as I write from the Mockingbird Brainwashing Programing from TEL A VISION. TGIFF!!

Watch 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.
- - -
These People Bit Off More Than They Can Chew.
Revenge Takes Time.
It's Coming

Q

Democrats NEVER let a tragedy go to waste. And it's ALWAYS about the guns and NEVER about the person.
And just like @Slobodan said..crimes are committed every single day in Democrat-led cities by felons who should 1) not be in possession of guns 2) should be locked up in prison.
That sounded absolutely childish.

Q: What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?

DJT:
"Well, I would do that, and we're sitting down. You know I was somebody. You know we had, uh, Senator Marco.
Rubio.
And my daughter, Ivanka, was so impactful on that issue. It's a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about. That.
Because look, childcare is childcare. It’s couldn’t you know it’s something. You have to have it. In this country, you have to have it.
But when you talk about those numbers compared to the numbers I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly, and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they start doing business with our country.
Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers we're talking about, including child care.
That it’s gonna take care.
We’re gonna have.
I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare, I wanna stay with child care.
Those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about. Including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I that I just told you about.
We're gonna be getting in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it's, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in.
We're gonna make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people, but we're going to take care of America first. It's about make America great again.
We have to do it because right now we're a failing nation. So we’ll take care of it. It's a great question. Thank you. Thank you."

Breaking News: Trump’s Sept 18th sentencing just moved to November 26th - after the election. Sorry espola and Husker Du. You two dumb dumbs will have to wait until after the election to try and get Trump in jail. You two and your Elk are cheaters, killers, liars, child groomers, MAP and Pedos. Good luck losers!!!
1725645002460.png

Q: What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?

DJT:
"Well, I would do that, and we're sitting down. You know I was somebody. You know we had, uh, Senator Marco.
Rubio.
And my daughter, Ivanka, was so impactful on that issue. It's a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about. That.
Because look, childcare is childcare. It’s couldn’t you know it’s something. You have to have it. In this country, you have to have it.
But when you talk about those numbers compared to the numbers I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly, and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they start doing business with our country.
Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers we're talking about, including child care.
That it’s gonna take care.
We’re gonna have.
I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare, I wanna stay with child care.
Those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about. Including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I that I just told you about.
We're gonna be getting in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it's, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in.
We're gonna make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people, but we're going to take care of America first. It's about make America great again.
We have to do it because right now we're a failing nation. So we’ll take care of it. It's a great question. Thank you. Thank you."
Seriously, mom should be home taking care of her children so perverts like you can get to them. That's what this is all about and you know it!!!

espola and Husker Du want us replaced with new citizens so they & them can take advantage of immigrant children and adults and make them their nanny and personal slaves and some girls will be sex slaves, raped, tortured and then killed by sacrifice. These are rich elites who hate God and hate freedom but love to use little kids.

1725645645002.png

"The Manhattan D.A. Witch Hunt has been postponed because everyone realizes that there was NO CASE, I DID NOTHING WRONG! It is a political attack against me by Comrade Kamala Harris and other Radical Left Opponents for purposes of Election Interference, and is a case that should have never been brought. Nothing like this has ever happened in the United States of America – IT IS STRICTLY THIRD WORLD, BANANA REPUBLIC “STUFF.” Importantly, The Public understands this, and so does every Legal Scholar, Expert, and Luminary, including Andy McCarthy, Jonathan Turley, Alan Dershowitz, Mark Levin, Steven Calabresi, David Rivkin, Gregg Jarrett, Katie and Andrew Cherkasky, Elie Honig, and many others. I greatly appreciate the words “if necessary” being utilized in the Decision, because there should be no “if necessary” - This case should be rightfully terminated, as we prepare for the Most Important Election in the History of our Country. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" DJT

These crooks poison so many of us and now their replacing us. It was their game plan, but it will fail, trust me. They & Them lost and now will pay big time. If you harmed children, a custom millstone is waiting to be put around your neck.

The U.S. labor market saw a sharp contrast in August as 1.3 million native-born Americans lost jobs while foreign-born workers increased by 635,000.

Back