Today in Fascism

This is a great clip Watty, this should seal your vote for Trump and get you over that fence that you have been sitting on. I get you man, trust me. You were lied to by folks like espola. You will start to see these rats get very angry because many of them hate America, hate Israel, hate God and for sure hate his Son Jesus.

Serious like this? (at the Economic Club of New York)

"Q: What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?

Trump: Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka, but I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about, that because the child care is, child care couldn't, you know, there's something, you have to have it, in this country, you have to have it, I want to stay with child care. So we'll take care of it. Thank you."
I meant serious in tone. He’ll never be able to talk policy. He’s a cartoonish crooked snake oil salesman with deep psychological issues.

I meant serious in tone. He’ll never be able to talk policy. He’s a cartoonish crooked snake oil salesman with deep psychological issues.
That's what you said 6 years ago. Who are your candidates? Let's see, a dad WHO took showers with his daughter, sold us out to China, had his brother secure a private island so they can do evil things to children and had his crackhead son as his middleman to secure all the biz deal. You are something else. The Witch you now support is just flat out evil and slept her way to the top with blackmail. Her side kick loser coach put tampon in all the boys' bathrooms. You are a weak man full of pride, full of himself and full of shit. Your time is over pal. Let me ask you again. What on God's green earth have you done to children?

I smell a pardon and then the 25th and then we will finally have our first Witch of a President. I would pardon my son. I love him so much. He's my little boo boo bear. Forgiveness for everyone. This is not a lady. I welcome a strong woman leader with principles. I had one lady boss that was freaking awesome, and she would be better than espola and Husker Du's candidate. Notice that number "17" again🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thoughts?

1725579332644.png

Serious like this? (at the Economic Club of New York)

"Q: What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?

Trump: Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka, but I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about, that because the child care is, child care couldn't, you know, there's something, you have to have it, in this country, you have to have it, I want to stay with child care. So we'll take care of it. Thank you."
You shouldn't use quotes if you're going to leave things out. I watched the entire answer to the question.

Give us ONE reason why someone should vote for Harris instead of Trump.

Where is the Doomsday clock sitting again? Who's in charge again? And yet when Trump was in the Whitehouse we had a great economy, no new wars, border was secure, men weren't competing against women in yhe Olympics, all the Supreme Court Justices could define what a woman is and Hillary was saying the election was stolen from her.

I'd say the cartoonish man was doing great. You'd say " but he makes fun of people"

Now we know why they & them are so upset and hate Trump. Look at how Husker Du and espola are behaving. Makes one wonder, right? These guys are in full panic mode. You cannot hide or fly into universe to escape justice. We are in a closed system, and you can't just get up and fly off into space to escape how you lived and treated others on earth. No escaping this fellas. Notice no mask on Trump because he knew it was bullshit and so did I. I'm proud to have been kickout of Stater Bros and the soccer fields for not complying.

Trump has called for the death penalty for child rapists and child traffickers (supporters).

1725580141906.png

All because President Trump said, "I will bring the full force & weight of the United States Armed Forces to END HUMAN TRAFFICKING. I will also make a new law that anyone raping a child or trafficking children with death." Time for justice for Mr. MAP and Mr. Pedo. Sorry guys, no abusing children, harming them, raping them, torturing them, sacrificing them, organ harvesting their organs so old fat rich and unhealthy people can live longer and sucking their blood dry to use to stay younger and get high.

Andrew Cherkasky: “Democrats want to see Trump prosecuted for their own lawfare benefit.”

Leo Terrell: “It’s all politics. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are not a lawyer.”

Alan Dershowitz: “I have observed and participated in trials throughout the world. I have seen justice and injustice in China, Russia, Ukraine, England, France, Italy, Israel, as well as in nearly 40 of our 50 states. But in my 60 years as a lawyer and law professor, I have never seen a spectacle such as the one I observed sitting in the front row of the courthouse.”

Bill O’Reilly: “The State of New York's image as a place of freedom and fairness is in tatters. There is no justice in New York…There is no question New York ranks up there with Venezuela and Cuba.”

First off, mom should be home raising her kids as dad looks for food and affordable housing. The prices are so fucking high in socal mom has to get a job to help pay the bills. This rat Husker Du is now acting like he cares for children. No one helped during Covid, that's for damn sure.

Back