Today in Fascism

True sign of grasping for straws while blindfolded and slipping deeper into the rabbit hole on the way to obscurity.

“Nobody wanted to sit with him because he had car sickness and would always throw up on us, that sort of thing,” Jeff Walz said. “There’s really nothing else hidden behind there. People are assuming something else. There’s other stories like that, but I think that probably gives you the gist of it.”

Did you have a premonition?

I have a premonition, Fudd. You and your brother don't say a word about the 100+ people that die from gun violence every single day in this country. Especially in liberal run cities. But you sure climb out from under the rock if a kid is shot at school and you can blame republicans for it. I guess all the kids shot in gang violence and crossfire don't matter to you.

Once again... stepping over dollars to pick up dimes. Maybe you could go write more gun laws that don't work?

BREAKING News: DOJ Chief of Public Affairs Admits Trump Indictments Are a Politically Motivated "Perversion of Justice"; Reveals Lawfare Involved in Making Former President a "Convicted Felon" Backfired on Democrats; Claims His Former Colleague Alvin Bragg's Case is "Nonsense" And Alleges He Was "Stacking Charges"“He[Alvin Bragg] was just stacking charges and rearranging things just to make it fit a case.”“I think the case is nonsense.”“It’s a perversion of justice.”“It’s a travesty of justice.”“It’s a mockery of justice.”“The whole thing is disgusting.”“That’s why he’s[Trump] surging in the polls.” Steve

I see the orange buffoon is getting so desperate that he’s trying to act serious. If he can keep the act up he still has a chance . . . a chance to not look like such a fool.

"The Russian collusion hoax is back with a vengeance, brought to you by the same corrupt DOJ operatives who fabricated it in the first place. I exposed their lies then, and now these government gangsters are desperate to rewrite the script. While Iran—the real threat—hacked the Trump campaign, these cowards want you distracted with their Russia narrative. To prove their loyalty to the Deep State, they’ve sanctioned Russia’s largest media outlet, conveniently ignoring that their golden boy Adam Schiff himself peddled his lies on that very network. Their hypocrisy is a slap in the face to every American who values truth and justice, but the patriots of this country see through their lies. We’ve beaten them before, and together, we’ll do it again- the Russia Gate Guy" Kash Patel

You can't make this shit up. Hunter is now pleading guilty saying, "I couldn't pay my taxes because I was high on crack." He looks clean today and look at his beautiful wife.

1725563396945.png

Is Elon next? They already went after Trump and now Pavel is a wanted man. Buckle up gents, things are heating up because the Pedos are surrounded. All they have is lawfare to ruin lives, just like the ruin lives of little kids.

1725567924378.png

Do you all see what' going on yet or still need help?

"This guy is supposedly the world's top cop... and yet we have terrorists invading our nation, murdering our hostages, and another catastrophic school shooting... but im sure his stern instructions will now go heeded.

This is Baby Gap law enforcement at its finest." Kash Patel

1725568215319.png

Breaking Virus News: Dozens of new viruses are emerging from Chinese fur farms
1725570567489.png

Worrying news from China, as dozens of viruses were discovered in several fur farms there, some of which are new and potentially transmissible to humans. Trade journal Nature is sounding the alarm with the publication of a study, in the shadow of the corona pandemic.

During the study
(scam), the team (of liars) detected 125 viruses, including 36 that have never been discovered before (oh really, please tell us more). “39 of these viruses, including 13 new ones, may (scary word) pose a 'high risk' of passing from one species to another, including to humans,” researchers believe (they believe and full of shit). Several species of avian influenza have also been found in guinea pigs, mink and muskrats. Furthermore, seven species of coronavirus have been detected, but none is closely related to SARS-CoV-2.

I see the orange buffoon is getting so desperate that he’s trying to act serious. If he can keep the act up he still has a chance . . . a chance to not look like such a fool.
Serious like this? (at the Economic Club of New York)

"Q: What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?

Trump: Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka, but I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about, that because the child care is, child care couldn't, you know, there's something, you have to have it, in this country, you have to have it, I want to stay with child care. So we'll take care of it. Thank you."

I want to stay with child care. So we'll take care of it. Thank you."
What's your problem loser and when did you start caring for children. You are the biggest sack of shit of liar ever and you know it and I know it and soon everyone will know it.

Back