Today in Fascism

Another one of Coach Timmy Tampons accomplishments has become a lie. The more the accomplishments, the more the lies.
The, "I cross my heart" coach.

1724626246495.png

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz is facing another accusation of misrepresenting his background of accomplishments after a Nebraska Chamber of Commerce letter from 2006 resurfaced amid Walz's campaign for vice president.

When Walz first ran for Congress in Minnesota, he touted on his campaign website that he received an award from the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce in 1993 for his work with the business community, according to a 2006 article from the Post Bulletin.

He never received such an award, however, which was outlined to him in a blistering letter from the then-president of the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce, Barry L. Kennedy.

Another one of Coach Timmy Tampons accomplishments has become a lie. The more the accomplishments, the more the lies.
The, "I cross my heart" coach.

View attachment 22782

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz is facing another accusation of misrepresenting his background of accomplishments after a Nebraska Chamber of Commerce letter from 2006 resurfaced amid Walz's campaign for vice president.

When Walz first ran for Congress in Minnesota, he touted on his campaign website that he received an award from the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce in 1993 for his work with the business community, according to a 2006 article from the Post Bulletin.

He never received such an award, however, which was outlined to him in a blistering letter from the then-president of the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce, Barry L. Kennedy.

This won't be an issue for the libtard army. The "3 degrees... full scholarship... top of my class... been to the border" crowd only pays attention when republicans lie.

crush was right about so much, and you all know it. It's a trip walking into people and they just can't say it, you know, "hey crush, you were right bro." Or, "Hi crush, how is your day going? By the way, you were correct." Nope, they just walk by and smile and maybe say, "hi."

1724676177164.png

Is that what people do when they're in debt... donate 4 years of salary, dumbass?
He's a dumb for sure. Word from my Doc pal is folks like Husker Du have severe TDS and the kind that will never go away. It's the hell he chose for eternity. He will see Trump in his dreams and on the TV and when old Yeller dies, he will see trump forever. Poor fella, he has no hope unless......

1724676580533.png

Husker Du Vindman says Musk should be 'nervous' after Telegram CEO was arrested: 'Free speech absolutists weirdos'​

Telegram CEO Pavel Durov is being accused of not taking sufficient action to limit criminal activity on the messaging app.​

What's Joe doing today? On the anniversary of the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, President @realDonaldTrump will visit Arlington National Cemetery. I guess Trump had some extra time away from TV and Golf.

1724678198297.png

Say the names loser!

Wear a mask, stand 6 feet away, wash hands and take every jab I tell you to take or your fired did not work to stop the spread or stop someone from getting infected with viruses. Look at Dr. Fauci, he gets a new diseases every two weeks and he's had more jabs than anyone.

Welker: to be fair there was a lot of (Dis) info scientists were grappling with as it came in and masks were perceived to stop the spread of the disease. (Not really Kristen. This was done to give one side a uniform and be able to hide their faces from their crimes and also to make people comply).

JD Vance: ... There were important leaders, Trump, RFK Jr, crush.... who were saying some of this stuff is crazy. (100% JD. I've been on the soccer forum for 6+ years warning my friends of the dangers of this and that and some of this and a lot of that from they & them).

T is holding the Republican Party apparatus hostage. The Party members must do as he wishes or he will sabotage the down-ballot candidates and their efforts in Congress that he does not like.
how so? you are another never trumpy who won't be impacted by price control, unregulated abortion, corporate tax hike, un regulated borders, hamas/iran sympathy, anti Israeli tendency. let me guess, you also like mandates and government intervention.

how so? you are another never trumpy who won't be impacted by price control, unregulated abortion, corporate tax hike, un regulated borders, hamas/iran sympathy, anti Israeli tendency. let me guess, you also like mandates and government intervention.
He Dumber and the other one is Dumb.

Back