Today in Fascism

Ironic considering Husker's original post that started this thread. Which is worse, Russian interference or American media and tech interference in our elections? You expect it from Russia. The left only believes in freedom of speech, if its speech they approve of. Just like the left only supports diversity of identity, but not diversity of thought. And if you don't believe in their narrative, hate and violence are justified.
Except zuck is full of shit and you ate it up. The courts any other meta executives know better. But run with the wind! lol! 😂

The cheaters, killers and liars unleashed a bioweapon on the world. Young soccer players are dropping dead on the fields left & right. This never happened before 2020. Now it happens almost every week and folks act like this is the risk a futbol player has now. Insane!!!

RIP Juan!!! Only 27😥

1724849135333.png

1724849179933.png

"This is how big my "Big Mike" is. "I got my eye on you Big Mike," says Harvey. Word on the street is that Harvey played both ways. I can't imagaine that man looking at me like that and coming to my room. What people are willing to do to become rich & famous is insane and Harvey took advantage of these people, just like espola took advantage of illegal Nanny. Birds of a feather like these birds + espola and Husker Du flock together. They & Them worship Power, Control, Money and Sex!

1724850808915.png

Last edited:
Remember back in the day, "You got mail?" Today's new phrase is, "You got poisoned." I say this with pain and sadness. espola and his new party cheated, lied, killed, raped little kids and stole the election becuase their deeds are evil. What makes these losers sick is they accuse others of the very thing they & them are doing. Soon this type of human soul will be eradicated from earth. The New Earth will not kill their children, trust me. They will not have Witch Doctors going around cutting off little kid's private parts. Men won't be able to be women. MAP & Pedo will not be here either. This is a big cleanup operation and a Sting to arrest millions of cheaters, liars, MAPs and Pedos. One big swoop!!

1724852042563.png

Hey Dom.. so you believe that our borders are secure? You're in favor of price control? You support men in womens sports? What about child trafficking? Lockdowns and vaccine mandates? Are you in favor of wealth redistribution?

I know the views of the "other" anti Trumpers on here but curious about you..
@dominc

Pedophile Sentenced To 350 Years For Abducting And Molesting 5-Year-Old Girl May Be Freed Due To Woke Calif. Law

"Anyone but Trump." Husker Du

"Kids that go missing are just runaways." espola

1724860667066.png

The Gag Order applied by Highly Conflicted Acting Justice Merchan is horrible and unAmerican. I am the Leading Candidate in the Election, having beaten all Republicans, and now beating the second Democrat Nominee, Comrade Kamala Harris, who was put in as a result of a COUP against Crooked Joe Biden. When asked about the lawless Manhattan D.A. Hoax, I am not allowed to talk about the most important and corrupt aspects of it, because of the completely unConstitutional Gag Order. I am the first Candidate in American History who is not allowed to freely speak about a major Witch Hunt being perpetrated against him. I must be immediately released from the Gag Order, so I can continue to expose the Weaponization of our Justice System by the Radical Democrats. The GOOD NEWS is that the American People see through these Witch Hunts, and will bring us a dominant Victory on November 5th. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! DJT

"Anyone but Trump" means anyone and They & Them would much rather have Satan, Demons, Witches, Warlocks, Cheaters, Liars, Killers, Warmongers, Thieves, Millions of Abortions, Kidnappings, Rape, MAPs, MTFs, Pedos and much worse. This is the great divide and for some of you, the Great Awakening. I see you and I feel you. For others, it's judgement day for all the evil you do and support. Kids come first losers!!!

Back