Today in Fascism

Keith O says his old friend Bobby is a "fucking anti-American disaster."

crush: Hi RFK Jr. Why are you endorsing Trump?

RFK Jr: I am throwing my support to President Trump because I want and my supporters want: free speech, the war in Ukraine to end and all wars to end and to save our children.

Keith thinks free speech, no wars and saving our children is anti-American.

Great video from Scotty. The guy that threaten Trump in AZ is a Pedo, go figure. I'm starting to figure why some of the men are mad at me on here and I too got threaten by a few assholes on here.

The real TRUTH is that about 94% of the people will come together as one people to take down evil in our country. 6.66% are a lost cause and were only born to harm others and cheat. This is going to be a very big cleanup operation. If you support harming children, you will be eradicated from earth. This is great news for those of us who want peace and freedom and a warning to all you who cheat, lie, kill and steal life from precious children. If you support the MAP, MTF and Pedos, it's the same and you will be asked to look in the mirror and change or leave earth as well. It's simple.

Do we ever see Pedo Joe with the Generals? What about Comrade Kamala? Think critically and always assume everything is a lie and that big brother only cares about big brother. The Sheriffs and the Generals are with Trump if you haven't figured that out yet. Many city police have been compromised because of the Soros Mayors and the Soros District Attorneys. The City Police Chiefs report to the Mayor and the Sheriffs answer to, "We The People."

1b17cccf1de7be48.jpg

It's being reported that Fauci has 'West Nile Virus' now, after being vaxxed and boosted 17 times, and contacting 'covid' for the 7th time...

Fauci hospitalized after testing positive for West Nile virus, now recovering at home: report​

Anthony Fauci, the public face of the US coronavirus pandemic response, was hospitalized for six (punishment and pain for forcing us all to stay 6 feet away from each other) days before returning​

Next month, he'll have Ebola. A month before the election, Dr. Fraud will have the bird flu. Anyone who believes this loser, should be put in a rubber room........Forever!!!

"For any American out there who is tired of Donald Trump (who said he will end human trafficking and Roe v Wade) and looking for a new way forward (with a Witch and Deserter), ours is a campaign for you (we allow men playing against girls and taking showers with them). In order to deliver for working people (not middle class, just slaves) and those who feel left behind(by the current administration, which we run), we need a leader (a liar) who will fight for you (no, fight to kill kids up to 9 months), not just for themselves, and bring us together (atheist, demons and liars), not tear us apart. Vice President Harris wants to earn (buy) your support," said Harris-Walz 2024 Campaign Chair Jen O’Malley Dillon.

Hey take a looksy, from left to right; espola, Dad4, Surf Futbol, EOTL and Husker Du having a TDS meltdown. I dodn't know why so many hate Mr. Trump. By the way, It's President Trump, just like Bobby said. Lastly, the assholes who lost Bobby are now on social media letting us all know that Bobby sold cocaine in college and had some issues with his Nanny. Here's the deal folks, we all have skeletons, and no one is perfect. For all have sinned (including espola) and fallen short. I forgive Bobby for his stance on abortion. I forgive Husker Du for supporting Pedos. However, Pedo way of life will not be allowed on earth and those who support MAPs will be eradicated as well.

1724533711233.png

As a Republican I was impressed by Kamala's speech last night. My prediction is she will win, and maga republicans in office will separate themselves from Trump, forming a strengthened Republican party. The Secret Service needs to really protect her now since the other side is in doubt.

Trump is not Republican.
Hey Dom.. so you believe that our borders are secure? You're in favor of price control? You support men in womens sports? What about child trafficking? Lockdowns and vaccine mandates? Are you in favor of wealth redistribution?

I know the views of the "other" anti Trumpers on here but curious about you..

Back