Today in Fascism

Let this sink in.......

The mad Scientist WHO lies about everything, was put in charge by little Bush. Robert Kennedy Jr. explains how President Bush placed Dr. Anthony Fauci in charge of developing bioweapons for the Pentagon as part of the Patriot Act in 2002.
1724592951344.png

"Anyone but Trump" because these freaks have done very bad things to children, and they will be paying a big price for their crimes against children. This is why they & them are doing whatever they can to arrest and silence those that they disagree with and those who have free speech platforms. You see everyone, a very small group of men are attracted and desire little children. It's in their DNA and they can't live without harming children. This is why they have to be eradicated from earth. You have been educated on this subject for a few years and now you are being shown what they have done to children.

1724593456317.png

1724593475717.png

Think twice before you eat food that can cause cancer and other harmful diseases. Also, don't take anymore jabs for God sakes, your kids' sake and for your sake. I'm shocked that I have to keep sounding the alarm to wake you people up. Now I can relate to what Noah went through. You guys, I'm super serious this is not a drill. We were bread as farm animals for these nut jobs and each of us are worth a lot when were born with a birth certificate and SS#. If a human stood up to these monsters, they would be ASassinated or taken out of the game. Also, the other kids you don't know are worth even more if their born without a BC and SS#. The sick and evil men at the top of this PAY FOR PLAY scam and the few Witches they work for have been doing evil for a long time on earth. We were all born into slavery and frankly human trafficking as well. Its why Trump is ending it for all of us. You're not free, your spouse is not free, and your kids are certainly not free. The cool thing is the earth is allowing time for those who are slower than others to figure this out.

1724595686052.png

Word on the street is the Pedo in charge in France arrested the TG owner because of Pedo things on his platform. Everything has double meaning when you wake up from being brainwashed. MAP, Men saying their girls and the Pedo life will be front & center in the days to come. Of course, the little worms like espola and Husker Du will unleash BS that Trump went to Epstein Island of Horror for Children. No, Bill, the other Bill and many other top players all went to the Island to be blackmailed. Trump did not.

1724596669532.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trump is dropping "bombs" on Husker Du and those like him on "X." "X" marks the spot. Telegram arrest has a double meaning. All SM platforms have been doing naughty shit to kids and we need to clean it ALL up dads. Yes, we need all dads to step up and be a father and a Protector for all kids.

1724602206019.png

You all have a choice to make this November 5th.
1724603213155.png

#1- Vote for Comrade Kamala and shut the fuck up and obey. Yup, shut up loser and take everything I give and stop complaining. Also, your kids our the States kids and not your kid, you that sucker. You make sure they you take all the abs we tell you to and make sure your kids take them as well.

#2- Vote for Trump and RFK Jr to stop all wars, have free speech, have healthy kids and be free!!! No mandates to work in America, like being fully jabbed like Husker Du

Keith O.
Keith O says his old friend Bobby is a "fucking anti-American disaster."

crush: Hi RFK Jr. Why are you endorsing Trump?

RFK Jr: I am throwing my support to President Trump because I want and my supporters want: free speech, the war in Ukraine to end and all wars to end and to save our children.

Keith thinks free speech, no wars and saving our children is anti-American.
Keith O. is about as relevant as the last piece of toilet paper stuck to the roll...

And... doesn't change the things President Trump accomplished in office. But by all means have another drink then burry your head in the sand. By the way Mr. I want my Republican party back, you voted for Obama..twice. You're a hack.
“Accomplished”? lol! TV and golf. He didn’t even care enough to attend briefings.

Back