Today in Fascism

Trump posted this at pretty much the same time I did with my post before. I'm tripping out man. This kind of knowledge in the wrong hands would make our world just like it is today but worse. I love you all and I forgive you I promise. We all got played, some just decided to cheat to win and that's not cool anymore. Cheating, stealing, lying, killing others, making bioweapons to make us all sick, killing children and so on is going to end. Buckle up everyone. TGIFF!!!

"Heading to Arizona where I will soon be speaking at Turning Point — BIG CROWD, AND EVEN BIGGER SURPRISE!" DJT

RFK Jr. broke down in tears at the end of his speech & said “I’m endorsing Donald Trump to save the American children”

It's always been about saving the children you guys. We need to pause for a quick second if you don't mind and eradicate a few individuals who have decided to hurt others for their gain. That game is over!!!

Lastly, I have no idea who Trump's Big Surprise is going to be but I know who I want it to be. I got my 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 and I will watch from my PC the big surprise.

T is holding the Republican Party apparatus hostage. The Party members must do as he wishes or he will sabotage the down-ballot candidates and their efforts in Congress that he does not like.
He just wants to stay out of jail and squash his enormous debt. He’s desperate. If re-elected he’ll do like he did the first time, watch tv and golf.

He just wants to stay out of jail and squash his enormous debt. He’s desperate. If re-elected he’ll do like he did the first time, watch tv and golf.
Wrong liar. RFK Jr called Trump, "President Trump" all day today so you best better change your attitude or else. Trump was hunting down a big time Pedo ring that you support loser.

Dom was impressed with Kamala last night. I did not watch, I just watched Boss's play by play. She is a liar and worships the father of lies. She wants parents to be allowed to kill their unborn child up to birth. She and Coach Tim want to allow grown ass men with big penises to go into women's locker rooms to get dressed and then get undressed after beating up on other women and take showers with real females. Dom, what part of the old Republican Party support this shit?

1724448435811.png

RFK Jr.: "I feel a moral obligation to use this opportunity to save millions of American children."

"Harris/Walz is the ticket of missing, mutilated, medicated, and miserable children. Vote accordingly." Charlie

America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.

Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.

The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.

Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.

More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.

Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.

The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.

Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.

And President Trump is a better golfer then you too... 😆

I recall TD, Ratboy, Wez, Msgoo and Andy all worried about Trump dragging us into WW3. It didn't happen. Yet this current administration has us closer to WW3 then weve ever been and suddenly it's not an issue? What, your kids suddenly are not military age so you don't care?

America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.

Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.

The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.

Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.

Thanks Obama!

I recall TD, Ratboy, Wez, Msgoo and Andy all worried about Trump dragging us into WW3. It didn't happen. Yet this current administration has us closer to WW3 then weve ever been and suddenly it's not an issue? What, your kids suddenly are not military age so you don't care?
RFK Jr: "Back then the Democrats were the champions of the Constitution... it has become the party of war, censorship, corruption, big pharma, big tech, big ag and big money."

My adopted mom was a good hearted Democrat. She voted for JFK, Jimmy Carter and then switched to Regan after gas issues. Remember waiting in line for gas as a kid? She was so mad at Jimmy for the Iran take ove and then went Republican after Jimmy.

1724467788918.png

Look what the loser Keith posted about his old friend Bobby. This asshat is just like all the rest of the fools like EOTL, aka Surf Futbol, Dad4, espola and Husker Du. Like I said back in 2017 when Trump upset the high priest Witch Hillary, I had a few old pals that were all lawyers and acting like Keith. One of them on Facebook said and I quote, "if you voted for Trump or agree with him on anything (yes, he's atheist), we are not friends anymore. This loser was debating another old classmate of ours online and calling him horrible names. I jumped in to try and mediate. What I got was an old friend who started sharing my sins for all to read from my days as a youth on Facebook. It was so sad. Thank God my wife already knew EVERYTHING about me.

1724501637399.jpg

Thanks Bryce. We all got lied to from both parties. Welcome to our tent bro and way to eat crow:) My buddy watty is going to sit this one out and I don't blame him one bit.

1724504230259.png

Back