Today in Fascism

100% little girl. Husker Du thinks kids like you are just runaways. We know better. I promise to deal with people like Husker and we will always apply the pressure.

1724257606135.png

“Jesus said to (they &) them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.””

edaea24898e86234.png

Black babies is the prize of these demons that feed off child sacrifice. You will all soon find out why black aborted babies are the most wanted on the black market. Organ harvesting is the #1 reason. Get up and stand up!!!

RFK Jr announce that he will be addressing the Nation (not his supporters) on Friday in Phoenix. Where will Trump be on Friday? Do you think RFK Jr wants a little revenge for those WHO killed his dad, his uncle and then his cousin Jr?

1724283395375.png

It's ok to admit that crush was right you guys. I don't need it for ego stroke, trust me. You need it to help your soul. I'm always here for you 24/7. espola thought I was leaving for good, and he was so happy. He didn't understand what satire was and that's ok. Fudd, I forgive you man and your always welcome to chime in and give a take, just don't suck or lie.

1724290282879.png

Husker Du is sick man folks.

"Tomorrow, I will be going to the Southern Border to address the plague of Migrant Crime and Migrant Rape that so-called Border Czar, Comrade Kamala Harris, has unleashed on America. This nightmare ends, and ends immediately, with our VICTORY in November!" DJT

1724291376475.png

Felons gotta felonize --

However, the unnamed source told the outlet that they did not know what the actual conversation was.

^^^ Straight from your quoted article.
Frothing at the mouth just like @Hüsker Dü I see. Did you even read the whole article?!
Did you look at the "Fairness Meter" where it registered to the extreme left on the "Unfair Left-Leaning" side?
See what happens when we give you the benefit of the doubt that you're smarter than your whipping-boy HD?!

Back