Today in Fascism

Timmy Tampon Chang Walz was caught "praying" with one of the top CCP losers. They sold us all out folks. $35T in debt and most is owed to Chy-Na. Steve Kerr says coach Walz is amazing coach. What kind of dirt do they have on Stevie and Timmy?

1724169733951.png

1724169711511.png

This loser raped his kids under 10. Now James is Michelle, and she can now rape women in prison. I mean, this is Husker Du's Party. He supports cheating, killing, lying, MAPs, MTFs, Pedos and rapists. This people are truly sick. Husker Du's days are numbered. The Chickens are coming home to roost. This man is toast and what he's been doing in the dark will be exposed. Dirty old man in youth soccer. I caught them all cheating, lying and stealing for PAY FOR PLAY. Karma is coming for those who abuse little girls and boys!!!

1724170285235.png

This loser hooked up with his hot for teacher, WHO was 40 at the time when he was 15. Some say she is a he, he but only God knows what these cross dressers are truly.

1724170645460.png
The EU could shut down X in Europe if Musk breaks digital censorship laws, Macron ally warns: '[We] will demand a complete dismantling of the platform'. People that do this shit have something to hide. It's why I came to the forum. espola has been after me for 6 years. Tried to get Dom to silence me. Hey espola, your days are coming to an end very soon.

JD Vance absolutely roasts Tim Walz when explaining his debate prep:

“Well, I found a good friend from back home who embellishes and lies a lot and I’m having him stand in for Tim Walz.”

Q- Du Du, where are all missing children you POS?

A- Du Du- "The kids that go missing are just runaways."

In a stunning DHS report (released in the middle of the DNC), the Harris-Biden admin admitted HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of smuggled children are now missing — likely sold into sex and labor trafficking.

That's dramatically higher than the 85K number previously reported.

These assholes, cheaters, liars, killers, rapists and thieves lie about everything. I told you once, twice and three times the lady, letting you ALL KNOW WE NEED TO SAVE THE KIDS!!! The New earth is here. What side are you on, kill kids or protect life?

1724180242730.png
A-

"Did You Know:

4 prosecutors came forward revealing pressure from the top to charge Derek Chauvin's fellow officers, after the FBI met with the medical examiner

The case was then ordered by the governor to be handled by AG Keith Ellison

That governor's name?

Tim Walz" Patriot

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Kamala Harris (espola and Husker Du) will deliver crime, chaos, destruction and death. I (with the help of crush) will deliver LAW, ORDER, SAFETY, and PEACE (for all kids). And I (and crush) will protect those who protect us.

Back