Today in Fascism

Barak Insane Obama and his wife Michelle are speaking tonight. I'm curious what these two liars have to say tonight at the Devils National Circus in Chicago. I wonder how many Hot Dogs he's having tonight and how many hours of cheese pizza. These people run with the devil and play games with words, just like word salad Kamala.

acd66d56a71af88d.jpg

Jason Carter, grandson of President Jimmy Carter, said that his grandfather "wishes he could be here tonight" and showed support for Vice President Harris' candidacy.

"Kamala Harris carries my grandfather's legacy. She knows what is right (Yup, she supports killing babies up to 9 months) and she fights for it (She sure in HELL does). She knows that leadership is about service (Willie Brown knows all about her services), not selfishness. That you can show strength and demonstrate decency (Kill babies). And that you can get a whole lot more done with a smile (and bribes) than a scowl."

"At the RNC we had food trucks.
At the DNC, they have abortion trucks.

The liberal movement in America is a vile and horrific coalition of immorality.

So far this week, 25 babies have been butchered at this mobile abortion clinic set up at the DNC.

Horrific. Evil." Doug

This is insane. Sacrificing babies at the Devils National Circus. I sa a video of a young couple going into the death truck to kill their child in public. No shame, just got to get rid of their problem.

Burning our flag in Chicago at the DNC. These people hate our country, and their leader is about to speak. All these assholes taking pictures. I would have gone Rick Monday on these circus clowns!!!

1724204268595.png

Last edited:
There's Big Mike, yikes! Barak likes his hot dogs big. Cheese Pizza by the hour is also one of his favorites. espola, can you fact check this "Big Mike" and please let us know the truth. This was pulled straight from Google.56fe84f581182a94.jpg

MEET THE PARENTS

Do you see what I see 👀? Only Satan could pull this scam off. Smooth talker, cool, collective and a non-gender being. IT gets what IT wants because IT ruled the world. IT offered earth to Jesus, but Jesus said, "Buzz off loser." Yes, IT and others IT bought, then killed Jesus because.

8218d7849109dceb.jpg

All they do is lie, just like espola!!!​

US economy created 818,000 fewer jobs than previously reported

Labor Department releases key payroll data. The agency's annual benchmark revision is mostly derived from state unemployment tax records that employers are required to file. The figure released Wednesday is preliminary and may be updated when the government releases the final figure in February 2025.

Back